Fastway (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Delivery sent 2 suburbs away

My delivery was delivered 2 suburbs away to a hardware store rather than my house. How does this even happen?
Tried calling no one to talk to.
Do not use this courier

Erin
ErinIllawarra, NSW

sloooooooow

All packages have arrived in good condition, but no recent package has arrived in the expected time frame, regularly taking 2 weeks or more. One eBay seller recently and inexplicably split my order between Fastway/Aramex and Australia Post, and the package that came by Post beat it by over a week.

Absolutely appalling customer service

I went to receive goods from the depot to be met with an abusive rude intolerant woman who obviously hates people and her job.
Looking at the reviews I am not alone. Comments date back 2 years and nothing has changed
I would never recommend to anyone to use this service

Sandy H.
Sandy H.Sydney, NSW

New name - still unreliable service

I normally avoid using Fastway - now known as Aramex, due to its long standing, appalling reputation. The item I ordered travelled with Fastway/Aramex and only had to go 48 kms, including the detour to the depot and it took 9 days.......at least they didn't lose it this time

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies for such a problematic and understandably frustrating experience. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thank you for your review and have a lovely day.

ColinSydney, NSW

Should be called SLOWAY!

I'm confused for 2 reasons. 1) How does a service providing company of any kind, that has ZERO positive reviews, remain in business? 2) As their incompetence reflects on the seller/retailer, Why do sellers continue to use them? The mind boggles.

Colin

Use your services again??? That's never going to happen.

BrockCairns

Delivery driver left a note

Delivery driver left a note in my letterbox to say I was out when they called. Not true I was in all day. Try finding a contact number for this company, there isn’t one on their website.
Finally found a number and spoke to the local office. Was told it would be delivered the next day. Another lie.
I had to go to their collection point to get the parcel.
This is the worst courier service I have ever encountered

Brock

Tracking number that doesn't track

Had a firearm sent from Vic to Qld via Fastway, they took 2 weeks to ship it, couldn't tell me where it was and offered an email address to try and find my parcel as the phone operator couldn't retrieve any information. Considered calling the police to report a stolen weapon, but called my gun shop first. 14 days from Melbourne to Brisbane, "apparently" still in transit. I was honestly surprised it turned up.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 weeks to deliver 100kms away.

Extremely poor customer service, not that you can get anyone to reply to emails or answer the phone. Item took 2 weeks to be delivered 1.5 hrs drive away with no attempt to let me know or give an explanation. Apparently 'outside their delivery area??', then why did they accept it for delivery? Then sat on it for 10 days. Will never knowingly use this company again.

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t use FASTWAY

My Ebay item was delivered yesterday by an gentleman driving a new BMW X1 and who carried no ID. No uniform to identify where he was from so when I challenged him he abruptly replied Fastway.
I was glad my $10 item had arrived but was left wondering about this company.
Will not use again.

Jerry L
Jerry LTasmania

Lazy and incompetent delivery staff

Ted Hodge
Ted HodgeIllawarra, NSW

Changed their name, but still slow.

I have had several packages sent by sellers on eBay delivered over last few months. They should be renamed, "slow way" couriers. Unbelievably bad service, and their tracking system is really useless. I've had parcels delivered, when the tracking says it's still bring sorted.
If you're going to offer a courier service, make sure you have the technology and staff to make deliveries in a reasonable time.

Franco
FrancoSydney, NSW

Shocking experience

Goods arrived late.
Tracking say delivery by 8pm, no shorter time window.
On no delivery they just leave card and return good to depo.
When you try to reschedule delivery they give no commitment to what day of time, they just say look at the tracking which always say delivery by 8pm.
Order was in two boxes to which they apply two different tracking numbers, but supply only one so after first delivery we had to chase other box.
First delivery was carried inside the unit, second delivery was left outside foyer of unit block for us to carry upstairs.
Summary: They shouldn't be in business, plenty of "sorry", but no action.

Frank
FrankNortheast, VIC

The leopard cannot change its spots...

harpbelle
harpbelleSydney, NSW

Left parcel in an unsafe place

Left my package in a public area where everyone can just take it and run off. Fortunately it didn't happen. Of so many times I placed orders and had packages delivered this was the first time the courier stupidly left the package in a public place. I will be sure to complain and never use them.

Delivered to wrong address

Received notification that a package was delivered (RRP $1300) and left in a safe place on my authority (No authority given, but I understand that just what they do due to COVID).
I was home at the time, nothing by the door.
Contacted them and they sent me a photo of the package on a doorstep, only issue - It wasn't my doorstep.
I eventually tracked it down with a neighbour myself, but Fastway/Aramex couldn't seem to care less.

You have one job as a courier.......

Mel C.
Mel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong suburb .....

Delivered parcel to wrong suburb. Couldn’t talk to anyone when i rang them so ended up having to drive 30 mins to pick it up. We were so lucky the guy they delivered parcel to sent me a message on Facebook to let me know where it was.

Kevin3541Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely slow parcel delivery

Seller advised the parcel was collected it took 3 weeks to travel from Sydney to Adelaide, twice I was advised they did not have parcel as had tracking info only, seller then advised he had noticed many parcels were not being recorded correctly by Fastway. This is second time a seller has used Fastway, similar delays last time.

Pete P.
Pete P.South East Queensland, QLD

unacceptably late

my purchase sent from melbourne 2 boxes. one arrived over a week before the other. Both boxes same size.

It seems the service is totally random.I have had a more recent delivery sydney to brisbane which i would give five stars for as it arrived overnight but paperwork shows it was sent ANZ-TNT road express then delivered brisbane end by Fastway. i dont get it.

James L.
James L.

Extremely rude delivery

Very curt delivery person with no pleasant interaction after I apologised for the gate being closed
I have had several deliveries from this company and all have been problematic
I cringe when I see my parcel has been sent with this crowd

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Worst delivery method available

I was the receiver of a small package. I never received a tracking/update email. They never attempted delivery. They didn't leave a note in my letterbox. I had to follow up on my order from the website to find the tracking number on smartsend.com.au, which said it had been delivered to a ParcelConnect pick-up location but didn't specify where that was. I then had to google ParcelConnect and check the tracking number on their website, which told me where my parcel was. Luckily the random dodgy supermarket they delivered it to did indeed have my package. I am going to actively try my best to avoid anyone sending me anything with FastWay in future. I couldn't believe that it was possible to be worse than Australia Post but there you go.

Aramex A.Fastway

The worst company and customer service I have ever experienced!

I have had 2 shipments from fastway, one in May and one in June, with a long delay in delivery! And issues with my customers due to this poor delivery service!!

Ignored simple instructions

Item was late. I stuck a clearly visible note to the front door for them not to leave the parcel at the doorstep. I told them to leave it in a specified location only 10 metres away. They decided to ignore the note, and dumped the parcel at the doorstep anyway.

Tanfogliowner
TanfogliownerSydney, NSW

Just dump the package without authorization (Brisbane)

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

the worst courier company

I have requested to redelivery, was booked and confirmed but never made. another time, I asked to pick up item for delivery, took 5 days did not come, I contacted few times, end up arrived, I asked the driver, he said did not know the order!!! very bad work flow and management.

bad an thats been kind

i was trying to find some kind words to say but there aint any service is bad ,tracking is a joke so more i say the more mad i get . i will never use yous again or tell any one to use you i rather pay a bit more an get a really courier to deliever my stuff

Zoom2u