Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

They delivered my parcel to the wrong house

The delivery time was pretty good, but they delivered it to the wrong house. My house is pretty hard to spot from the street but this has never happened before.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Parcel delivery

My parcel was jammed into my locked mailbox and anyone could have taken it The courier obviously couldn’t be bothered delivering it to my unit so I’m very disappointed with the service

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

David185Western Australia

Its late but it did arrive

Anne J
Anne JLaunceston, TAS

Same poor service

The staff at the Launceston depot were unable to tell me where my package was.It was over a week late. It did finally arrive at my local P.O after I had paid for courier service. Changing the business name from Fastway to Aramax may, as the saying goes, fool some of the people some of the time, BUT.............

Mandy J.
Mandy J.Hunter Region, NSW

Waiting and waiting and waiting

I live in Newcastle NSW. I ordered something from Catch market place. A few days later, i was informed that the item had been picked up by a fastway courier.
Two weeks later......it still hasnt left Melbourne! I sent an email inquiry. I received an automated response.
Ive emailed again and still have no idea where my parcel is.
UPDATE! finally has arrived.

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A waste of time.

Finally got the parcel after being lost for 3 weeks. It took a long time for the company to initially reply to my emails. I hope they can do better when they become ARAMEX.

Hayden M
Hayden MAdelaide

Useless, needs improvement

Hieu N.
Hieu N.South East Queensland, QLD

Good if you live near airport

Fastway got their hub near the airport, dropping package around this area pretty good. However, one I move to a apartment in the city. The driver lazy enough to put into the system that i arent at home. I need to call customer services and wait for more than 3 days until they put the priority stamp into the package and the driver finally ring my bell.

GCEMelbourne

VERY inconvenient

Delivery TimeEarly
GCE

Dear Fastway - Thank you very much for the clarification.

Aramex A.Fastway

You are most welcome! to find your closest parcel connect and advise a driver of your preference, please visit https://www.parcelconnect.com.au/locations/#/Location and pop in your address.

Lars Nilsson
Lars NilssonSydney, NSW

Very rude driver

I had a package delivered today by FastWay. The driver was ringing on my door, and when I did not arrive immediately to the door (I was at the back of the house) he kept ringing the bell.
He asked me to sign for the package, but instead of giving it to me, he just dropped it on the floor.
When I asked him to hand it to me (it was not a large, heavy box) he was very rude and just flung it to me.

Belinda BSydney, NSW

Fastway LOL more like Delayway

Second time this week I have had a delayed delivery. I wish eBay sellers would not use this company. Painful. Only getting two stars because they replied to my enquiry.

Delivery TimeLate
Belinda B

Thanks for your response. I have also had a parcel go missing last week, so very unimpressed!

Aramex A.Fastway

I appreciate this is especially disappointing for you currently. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

006EIC
006EICSouth East Queensland, QLD

there are other courier company’s out there...shop around.

chris
chriscity

Perfect if you want a piece of paper couriered to your letterbox

I made an effort to stay home on the delivery day, as I had chosen a courier so that it would be delivered to my door. I received an email on the afternoon of delivery to say they were "sorry to have missed you". No effort was made to ring my doorbell or phone. The net result was that I had to pick my parcel up at a place far further away than the post office.

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u