Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I left instructions to place a food product in a plastic box and it was ignored

I expect instructions to leave in a safe place to be followed. I go to the trouble to leave a weather proof box on my porch for perishables. The courier can't be bothered and leaves the product where it can be damaged by water and dirt can get to it. Really really annoyed - I feel like throwing the product in the bin and cancelling my order with the vendor

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Paul
PaulAdelaide

Slow Delivery

Slow and their tracking has not enough info to tell you where exactly the package is and even their staff could not tell me where it was but it did turn up ok.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the feedback, Paul.

krsv
krsv

Upgraded Review

I must admit part of the problem was the way i booked the service but Fastway did respond and correct the problem....delivery was only late a couple of days....would use them again.....

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the feedback and I do hope better experience is had next time.

Nitin
Nitin

Parcel delivered but the customer service is below par

Aramex A.Fastway

We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable.

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

kduvey
kduveyPerth, WA

Late, but no issues. Driver GPS tracking is cool

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Quick delivery, but dropped off at wrong parcel point

Fastway delivered the package within three business days, which was pretty good considering it was interstate. Unfortunately I wasn't home so they left a calling card.

When I looked up which parcel point I needed to go to to pick up my package, I discovered they had delivered it to an inconvenient location.
The location was a 20 minute drive away from my house, and probably double the time if I had needed to rely on public transport. There are at least 5 parcel points that would have been more convenient for me.

Fragile package received in good condition.

Had it been dropped off at a better location I would give 5 stars.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi Chris, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced during your delivery. We will be passing on your feedback to ensure we can provide a more convenient service for all. Regards, the Fastway Team.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Late but got it.

Even though it took over half a month for something to come from Queenesland to Perth, plus it came nearly a week late. I had it sent to a parcel delivery point and picked it up no worries.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the feedback!

surprised

I ordered a sofa cover on ebay and was a bit concerned after reading the reviews. My parcel arrived early so I was very happy with that however the main office is a call center and they gave me the wrong information. Ring your local depot

Delivery TimeEarly
Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the feedback Heather.

Glenno
GlennoGympie

Some improvement

After a few bad experiences with Fastway, i dreaded the outcome when i discovered that an item i ordered on Ebay was being delivered by Fastway. Well, surprise, surprise...the item arrived at their depot on time. I still had to collect it though. I live four km from my towns CBD, and all other couriers deliver to my door. Woolworths and Red Rooster will deliver, so why not Fastway?

Aramex A.Fastway

We’re always looking for ways to boost our customer service. I apologize for the lack of satisfaction gained from using Fastway Couriers

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Edit to prior post....

It would seem someone has tried to get this company back on track
First post
It took over 2 weeks for them to admit item, my modem was lost.
Only after I had rung several times and completed crap online inquires to find parcel did they even start looking into its disappearance.
As there was no response to online inquiry I had no idea what was going on.
If the second modem turns up it will be a miracle so be vigilant... If you see your online tracking stay the same. Get onto it asap.
Second post
Online tracking now working just a had good result

Rosemary Mc
Rosemary McPeel, WA

Very Slow, lack of updates and tracking information

It took over 3 weeks for me to get a parcel from Vic to Perth. That's quite a long time. It made me feel anxious and worried. But eventually got a update saying onboard for delivery and driver knocked and made sure I got it so will give 3 stars for a good driver that did a good job. Not happy with how long it took though.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u