Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Item arrived overnight - way ahead of expectations

I was worried about getting an urgent delivery based on the reviews here, but my item arrived within about 30 hours from ordering an item from woollongong to sydney. excellent!

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Exceptionally quick delivery this time around

I was really surprised when my item was delivered in less than 24 hours (from Alexandria to Harrington Park in NSW in the Age of Coronavirus). I left a 1 and 2 - star reviews for them before, so I decided to post a 5-star review this time to be fair. It looks like they are trying to address their problems. Or I was just lucky this time. Who knows. BTW, the item was delivered by a conventional car and not by a delivery van.

Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Sender or ReceiverSender

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

Steve
SteveRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery, no problems

My guitar amplifier arrived to northern New South Wales from Tasmania in ten days in the midst of the Covid lockdowns. Wonder if the good deliveries get reviews much? Perfect conditions. Thanks

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery times

I do a lot of online shopping and will always pick Fastway/Aramex as my courier if I get the option. Much faster than Australia post (2 day delivery with a non express item). I always request to leave in a safe place and they always do so. It’s very well hidden from street view but easily viewable from my front door. Australia post have a bad habit of just leaving the items easily viewable to the street and I’ve had parcels stolen before. 10/10 to the driver who does the Pimpama QLD run.

Amanda mifsud
Amanda mifsudNortheast, VIC

Excellent couriers!!!

Fast way are the best couriers I’ve ever experienced,delivery is the fastest I’ve ever experienced,super friendly,goods always delivered in great condition,would recommend to anyone,fantastic service! Wouldn’t use any other couriers

Other Couriers

Great service and quick delivery

Ordered products on a public holiday and they were delivered to my door in 2 working days in perfect condition. This is not a one off but normal for this company from my longtime experience.

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

They delivered my parcel to the wrong house

The delivery time was pretty good, but they delivered it to the wrong house. My house is pretty hard to spot from the street but this has never happened before.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Mike Hunt
Mike HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently Great Service

These guys are fantastic. 3 individual Amazon Prime Orders each received 6 days early. They are consistently always the Best Courier Service in Australia - except, it seems, if you are a Karen.

Shipping TypeInternational

ARDY
ARDY

Credit where Credit is due

I have seen ALOT of bad reviews for this company and that is the reason I am leaving a review, my order from ebay turned up 5 days before the expected delivery date pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks Fastways and merry Christmas.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?