Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

Kimmy
KimmySydney, NSW

Excellent service! Went above and beyond

I’m pretty surprised with all the negative reviews! I must’ve happened to get a great driver by luck then because I got great service!
Our doorbell in our apartment building is broken for over two weeks so parcels have been returned to sender/cancelled or gone to post office but the courier from Fastway actually rang me to come outside when he noticed it was broken. I wasn’t dressed properly so I took a few moments to put on something and he waited patiently. I was worried he would’ve just left. Anyway I was very happy with his service and wish the other deliver drivers (cough ANC cough) could’ve done the same.

EddieSydney, NSW

I’m in shock...

I have given 3 stars cause I think I’m in actual shock. My first parcel I should’ve received from this lot is god knows where so when I found out what I ordered recently was being delivered by this company to say I had no hope would be a massive understatement. Today my parcel arrived! Granted their customer service is nonexistent...I’m still waiting for a reply...but the fact I actually received it has blown my mind. Tragic though that receiving what I ordered should startle me so much.

Eddie

3 stars...I promise I didn’t give 5!!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Lydia
Lydia

Reliable delivery service

Fastway/Aramex delivers to my rural area in Glenthorne NSW & communication is great. I haven't missed anything. It makes such a difference when you know your packages arrive safely. Thank you Lydia

Other Couriers

I must admit, I was a little worried after reading all the negative reviews on the site, however good thing I accept nothing, believe nobody, and check everything.
I missed the first delivery, rang the next day, was told to fill out a form online (which I did) then I received my package in 2 days
I must say that I’m happy with the service I have received

Shipping TypeInternational

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a fine experience

I am aware of the amount of bad reviews for Fastway so I was wary on whether my product is going to arrive. My own experience was delightful as my product arrived the next day it saids it was picked up and the tracking portal was easy to use. I live in Melbourne, my driver was polite, wore a mask and maintained social distancing while he passed the parcel to me. Reading the response from the company to each complaint, it seems that they are actively trying to improve on their business. When you think about it, people who had a smooth service probably didn't bother coming on to write a good review. Every business deserves a second chance, I hope fastway continue to invest on their customers service.

Aramex A.Fastway

We’re so glad to hear our team has gone the extra mile for you. We’ll be sure to pass your comments along to your local depot too, I’m sure they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Thank you for your review and have a lovely day Kristy.

waterlilly
waterlillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another positive feedback for Fastway

Last month I had a package delivered by Fastway from Qld to Mel and delivery just took a week to get here. I thought it was just pure luck. But this month I had another package delivered by Fastway and it arrived in just a few days. I think their service is slowly improving. I hope it will be like this for the rest of Australia.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We of course love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. I’ll be sure to pass this directly to the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Peter Hollins
Peter Hollins

No issues here

my package arrived on time and undamaged from Tasmania to the mainland.
Tracking was useless however.
Id use them again.
All good and a happy customer.
Mine came through Geelong and rhete were no issyes

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks so much for the great review!

Jake
JakeSouth Australia

Good in my experience

My parcel just arrived, no damage and works perfectly. They also waited a bit for my partner to answer the door.

I received my order on day 16 when I had an expected delivery time of 8 to 15 days. (Not a big deal)

As for tracking it was updated 3 times (once every 3 or so days). When it updated that my parcel was with the courier it arrived on the same day.

South Australia

Shipping TypeInternational

Thanks, so much Jake!

Momina
MominaSydney, NSW

This is perfect and I can’t live without it

I was pleased with the delivery from Fastway because I read the review on Fastway and most people said horrible things about Fastway that it’s bad and doesn’t bring it on time so I was worried about my delivery. I purchased my item on the 7th of July and a week later they brang it on time and my item was in good condition. So thanks again of Fastway :)

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks so much, Momina! That's great to hear.

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Fastway delivered my very expensive item to regional SA within 5 days of my initial purchase.. Couldn't be happier with their fast efficient service.. Big Thank you to the Fastway team.. especially in these difficult times.. Well done guys..

Aramex A.Fastway

That's Awesome Annie! Great to hear.