Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Item arrived overnight - way ahead of expectations

I was worried about getting an urgent delivery based on the reviews here, but my item arrived within about 30 hours from ordering an item from woollongong to sydney. excellent!

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Exceptionally quick delivery this time around

I was really surprised when my item was delivered in less than 24 hours (from Alexandria to Harrington Park in NSW in the Age of Coronavirus). I left a 1 and 2 - star reviews for them before, so I decided to post a 5-star review this time to be fair. It looks like they are trying to address their problems. Or I was just lucky this time. Who knows. BTW, the item was delivered by a conventional car and not by a delivery van.

Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Sender or ReceiverSender

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery times

I do a lot of online shopping and will always pick Fastway/Aramex as my courier if I get the option. Much faster than Australia post (2 day delivery with a non express item). I always request to leave in a safe place and they always do so. It’s very well hidden from street view but easily viewable from my front door. Australia post have a bad habit of just leaving the items easily viewable to the street and I’ve had parcels stolen before. 10/10 to the driver who does the Pimpama QLD run.

Amanda mifsud
Amanda mifsudNortheast, VIC

Excellent couriers!!!

Fast way are the best couriers I’ve ever experienced,delivery is the fastest I’ve ever experienced,super friendly,goods always delivered in great condition,would recommend to anyone,fantastic service! Wouldn’t use any other couriers

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Great service and quick delivery

Ordered products on a public holiday and they were delivered to my door in 2 working days in perfect condition. This is not a one off but normal for this company from my longtime experience.

Mike Hunt
Mike HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently Great Service

These guys are fantastic. 3 individual Amazon Prime Orders each received 6 days early. They are consistently always the Best Courier Service in Australia - except, it seems, if you are a Karen.

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

ARDY
ARDY

Credit where Credit is due

I have seen ALOT of bad reviews for this company and that is the reason I am leaving a review, my order from ebay turned up 5 days before the expected delivery date pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks Fastways and merry Christmas.

Matthew M
Matthew MSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Delivery from the central coast was really fast. I had a query about collection points that the staff answered over the phone in a professional manner. Package was in perfect condition when it arrived

Tshering T.
Tshering T.Hobart, TAS

Interstate delivery in 3 days

My order was here in 4 frigging days. Reading the reviews i thought my tonneau cover would never be here or take months but jeez you guys are nuts. Thanks heaps

Erika S.
Erika S.

Credit where credit is due

I was amazed that my package arrived two days after the seller sent it. After reading all the bad reviews about Fastway/Aramex - I was really worried but they came through and delivered on time, to the right place, rang the door bell. Good work guys.

T SMITH
T SMITHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway(Aramex) Bendigo Vic

They have just re- opened in Bendigo ( Vic ) after some serious changes and completely new staff.
As a shop owner in Bendigo City, I use Fastway(Aramex) for my deliveries.
I get my deliveries so quick now under the new management and its the next day. Extremely Happy with that;
As for the new driver, I have found him to be very professional in his work, Very polite and courteous and couldnt be happier. The first day he introduced himself and explained that he will be the regular driver from now on. Strange but I liked that.
Extremely Happy with the NEW Bendigo depot.
Tony

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

Joshua
JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly fast delivery

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the feedback! We are committed to delighting our customers and it’s great to hear of the positive result in your delivery. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Lisa Kearney
Lisa KearneyVictoria

Beyond excellent!!!

I have used this company numerous times now. I can not fault them. My parcels have always been delivered on time, EVERYTIME!! All items are tracked, you get regular updated emails, and a photo of the final delivery. I have compared their prices to Australia post and there is a massive difference. Today’s delivery I was quoted 160 but with Fastway it was 70!! This interstate delivery only took 3 days!!! I’m still waiting for a letter to be delivered from Australia post after 2 weeks, and that was only a 50km delivery! Can not recommend this staff and company highly enough. Thankyou again Fastway!!!!!!

Sender or ReceiverSender