Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

lyndam68
lyndam68Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Have had several parcels delivered and always arrived earlier than supposed to , parcels always arrive in perfect condition.
Could not be any happier and tracking was helpful new when parcels were arriving, many thanks .
Lynda Queensland

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Item arrived overnight - way ahead of expectations

I was worried about getting an urgent delivery based on the reviews here, but my item arrived within about 30 hours from ordering an item from woollongong to sydney. excellent!

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Exceptionally quick delivery this time around

I was really surprised when my item was delivered in less than 24 hours (from Alexandria to Harrington Park in NSW in the Age of Coronavirus). I left a 1 and 2 - star reviews for them before, so I decided to post a 5-star review this time to be fair. It looks like they are trying to address their problems. Or I was just lucky this time. Who knows. BTW, the item was delivered by a conventional car and not by a delivery van.

Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery times

I do a lot of online shopping and will always pick Fastway/Aramex as my courier if I get the option. Much faster than Australia post (2 day delivery with a non express item). I always request to leave in a safe place and they always do so. It’s very well hidden from street view but easily viewable from my front door. Australia post have a bad habit of just leaving the items easily viewable to the street and I’ve had parcels stolen before. 10/10 to the driver who does the Pimpama QLD run.

Amanda mifsud
Amanda mifsudNortheast, VIC

Excellent couriers!!!

Fast way are the best couriers I’ve ever experienced,delivery is the fastest I’ve ever experienced,super friendly,goods always delivered in great condition,would recommend to anyone,fantastic service! Wouldn’t use any other couriers

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Great service and quick delivery

Ordered products on a public holiday and they were delivered to my door in 2 working days in perfect condition. This is not a one off but normal for this company from my longtime experience.

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Mike Hunt
Mike HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently Great Service

These guys are fantastic. 3 individual Amazon Prime Orders each received 6 days early. They are consistently always the Best Courier Service in Australia - except, it seems, if you are a Karen.

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

ARDY
ARDY

Credit where Credit is due

I have seen ALOT of bad reviews for this company and that is the reason I am leaving a review, my order from ebay turned up 5 days before the expected delivery date pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks Fastways and merry Christmas.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

Matthew M
Matthew MSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Delivery from the central coast was really fast. I had a query about collection points that the staff answered over the phone in a professional manner. Package was in perfect condition when it arrived

Kimmy
KimmySydney, NSW

Excellent service! Went above and beyond

I’m pretty surprised with all the negative reviews! I must’ve happened to get a great driver by luck then because I got great service!
Our doorbell in our apartment building is broken for over two weeks so parcels have been returned to sender/cancelled or gone to post office but the courier from Fastway actually rang me to come outside when he noticed it was broken. I wasn’t dressed properly so I took a few moments to put on something and he waited patiently. I was worried he would’ve just left. Anyway I was very happy with his service and wish the other deliver drivers (cough ANC cough) could’ve done the same.

Tshering T.
Tshering T.Hobart, TAS

Interstate delivery in 3 days

My order was here in 4 frigging days. Reading the reviews i thought my tonneau cover would never be here or take months but jeez you guys are nuts. Thanks heaps

Erika S.
Erika S.

Credit where credit is due

I was amazed that my package arrived two days after the seller sent it. After reading all the bad reviews about Fastway/Aramex - I was really worried but they came through and delivered on time, to the right place, rang the door bell. Good work guys.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives