Fastway (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

I must admit, I was a little worried after reading all the negative reviews on the site, however good thing I accept nothing, believe nobody, and check everything.
I missed the first delivery, rang the next day, was told to fill out a form online (which I did) then I received my package in 2 days
I must say that I’m happy with the service I have received

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a fine experience

I am aware of the amount of bad reviews for Fastway so I was wary on whether my product is going to arrive. My own experience was delightful as my product arrived the next day it saids it was picked up and the tracking portal was easy to use. I live in Melbourne, my driver was polite, wore a mask and maintained social distancing while he passed the parcel to me. Reading the response from the company to each complaint, it seems that they are actively trying to improve on their business. When you think about it, people who had a smooth service probably didn't bother coming on to write a good review. Every business deserves a second chance, I hope fastway continue to invest on their customers service.

Aramex A.Fastway

We’re so glad to hear our team has gone the extra mile for you. We’ll be sure to pass your comments along to your local depot too, I’m sure they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Thank you for your review and have a lovely day Kristy.

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent! Very happy!

Posted a large box from Melbourne to Hobart. The box was delivered in good condition to the address of my family member in only 3 days. Fantastic service - quick, cheap, fast delivery & reliable. Will definitely use again especially during the Covid-19 situation when we are unable to visit family interstate. Thank you.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We of course love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. I’ll be sure to pass this directly to the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Wonderful. Thank you.

waterlilly
waterlillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another positive feedback for Fastway

Last month I had a package delivered by Fastway from Qld to Mel and delivery just took a week to get here. I thought it was just pure luck. But this month I had another package delivered by Fastway and it arrived in just a few days. I think their service is slowly improving. I hope it will be like this for the rest of Australia.

Peter Hollins
Peter Hollins

No issues here

my package arrived on time and undamaged from Tasmania to the mainland.
Tracking was useless however.
Id use them again.
All good and a happy customer.
Mine came through Geelong and rhete were no issyes

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks so much for the great review!

Jake
JakeSouth Australia

Good in my experience

My parcel just arrived, no damage and works perfectly. They also waited a bit for my partner to answer the door.

I received my order on day 16 when I had an expected delivery time of 8 to 15 days. (Not a big deal)

As for tracking it was updated 3 times (once every 3 or so days). When it updated that my parcel was with the courier it arrived on the same day.

South Australia

Thanks, so much Jake!

Momina
MominaSydney, NSW

This is perfect and I can’t live without it

I was pleased with the delivery from Fastway because I read the review on Fastway and most people said horrible things about Fastway that it’s bad and doesn’t bring it on time so I was worried about my delivery. I purchased my item on the 7th of July and a week later they brang it on time and my item was in good condition. So thanks again of Fastway :)

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks so much, Momina! That's great to hear.

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Fastway delivered my very expensive item to regional SA within 5 days of my initial purchase.. Couldn't be happier with their fast efficient service.. Big Thank you to the Fastway team.. especially in these difficult times.. Well done guys..

Aramex A.Fastway

That's Awesome Annie! Great to hear.

Dane J.
Dane J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Consistently delivers on time or ahead of schedule.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Dane!

waterlilly
waterlillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience with Fastway (so far)

I am one of the lucky ones who received my parcel in less than a week. It was posted from Queensland on Monday morning and I received it (I'm in Melbourne) on Friday afternoon of the same week. I am not sure if the contents of the parcel makes any difference in delivery time. I ordered a live plant (9kg in weight) and I couldn't imagine if it arrived a few weeks later.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the awesome feedback, great to hear!

Leslie N.
Leslie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Best delivery I have ever had. I purchased a product on the 15th from Melbourne & it arrived on the 18th to the Gold Coast. The guy who delivered my package also came to my front door to alert me he was there which has never happened before with other companies, other companies usually tap once on my gate then leave. + the delivery guy was super nice & professional.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks, Leslie! Great to hear.

carthorse
carthorse

Unexpectedly awesome.

I was so nervous, given the amount of terrible reviews left for Fastway, but the delivery went off without a hitch, was delivered to my apartment (up two flights of stairs, no lift and two huge packages) sooner than expected. All I can say is thank you so much.

Aramex A.Fastway

Amazing to hear! Thank you for the review.

Vivien
VivienSydney, NSW

Not Fastway fault. Groupon's tracking system is misleading.

I purchased an item from Groupon with the tracking no showing it was shipped out locally. The shipment information is confusing with up to 28 days allowance for the parcel to arrive. It was actually shipped from China. Tracking no on Groupon doesn't give you the correct information which is considered misleading to the customer.
Fastway's tracking system will not update until 1-2 days prior to their delivery to you which doesn't help.
My parcel eventually arrived but Groupon should have the responsibility to provide accurate & informed information to their customer.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the review and feedback!

On time and great service!

Great service, the expected deliver date was between 20 May and 26 May and i recived my delivery on the 20th! The delivery tracker was also accurate. Was nervous but they delivered! (From NSW to VIC)

Thanks so much!

Pjs
PjsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5-star Customer Service

I provide 5-stars to Fastway for their outstanding CS; the way they made me feel and their professionalism. Fastways followed up and responded promptly at the professional standard following my logistics enquiry. I could not recommend this business any higher. Good work guys, keep it up! :)

Thanks so much!

No fuss on time delivery

Given the number of poor reviews for Fastway, I was concerned when I saw they were the nominated delivery service for my ebay item. My order was placed on 14th April and I was told that delivery would occur between Friday 17th April and Wed 22nd April. I received an update on 15th April that my parcel had been dispatched and confirming the same delivery estimates. My parcel arrived on Monday 20th April, delivered to the door by a friendly courier. I was pleasantly surprised. No problems at all.

gingerbud123
gingerbud123Tasmania

3 days early!

Estimated delivery date was 20th April and it came 3 days early on the 17th!

After reading reviews about the courier I became a bit worried, however they've done an excellent job in my case and it goes to show how important user reviews are for your company. I hope this becomes the norm for Fastway so future receivers don't get migraines thinking their package has been lost forever in the bowels of a delivery van.

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with.

Received e.mail notifications on pick-up day and just prior to expected delivery time. Goods (plants) arrived in excellent condition. This is the second time using this courier service with no issues.

Disappointed
DisappointedQueensland

Great communication

I was notified of a package that was being sent to me. They not only supplied a tracking number but I was able to contact the depot. Being a public holiday they advised me of each stage of the process and delivered first thing in the morning. Great service, great company!

Sky
Sky

Last time they were terrible, this time they were great

Last time I wrote a 1 star review, because their service was the worst. This time, they actually delivered! The package was left right outside my front door, and I was home all day (obviously in this stay at home situation). So, I have to give them 5 stars for actually delivering quickly and properly. The package was NOT in my garden/neighbour's house/ on the street. So I am very happy with this service this time around. Although, considering what I went through last time I would hesitate to choose this company if I had to use them again.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We, of course, love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery.

Br00
Br00Sydney, NSW

My Faith Restored.

I have only had two experiences with Fastway. The first was a disaster when my laptop from China was promptly "lost" by Fastway the moment it was picked up at Sydney airport. Imagine my concern when I learnt that my wine order from South Australia will be shipped via Fastway. However, I need not have worried. The parcel arrived faster than expected. The delivery was even made on Easter Saturday. Very impressive. Thank you Fastway. You have restored by faith in you!

Angela L.
Angela L.

Excellent service

Deliver to an apartment building. Always follow instructions to deliver to building manager or call apartment. Never missed a delivery. Unlike the larger carriers who send messages saying no one home when they have not attempted to read instructions or use intercom

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi Angela, Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are happy to hear that know your parcels are in safe hands.

MsEm

Fast delivery is an understatement!

Warwick Maynard
Warwick Maynard

Good courier service

Excellent tracking and great communication. Was able to sms driver to tell him where to leave package. Package arrived on the day scheduled. Bought Item from Sparesbox at a very good price, and price of item plus courier was 30% less than local auto parts dealer.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you so much for such a kind review!

Sarah C.
Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly fast and reliable

After seeing a heap of negative reviews on fastway I was pretty hesitant, but my package actually showed up on time and the tracking information was really accurate!! I ordered a textbook, and it’s not damaged at all. After I got an email saying it was shipped, it arrived that next morning.

Aramex A.Fastway

Amazing to hear Sarah! Thanks for the kind words.

Zoom2u