Fastway (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

renlee
renleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will actually post a positive review for Fastway. Ordered something from the other side of Melbourne, didn't hold up much hope of getting it any time soon with the posted bad reviews but was pleasantly surprised with their excellent service. Tracking was updated regularly and the parcel arrived on my door step as promised within two days. Couldn't be happier!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review and it's so lovely to hear such kind words. Have an amazing day.

Ava
Ava

Efficient service

I received my package from Melb to Adelaide the next day, surprising quick. Tracking information was accurate.

Most of all, I was very impressed by the creativity of the delivery driver. They had hidden my package in a safe spot but had cleverly added bright debris on top of the package so that I easily noticed the package from the corner of eye after parking in my garage!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, this is so amazing to hear and we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

Annue
AnnueSydney

Pleasantly surprised

After the reading the reviews about Fastway I was a little concerned my package would not arrive or arrive late. My package was delivered and on time. It was also easily tracked.
I believe the difference in my experience compared to many others is the courier driver for my area. He attempts delivery and leaves it where requested when I am not home. My courier needs to be complimented. My courier delivers to the inner west. Drummoyne, rozelle, Balmain.

Aramex A.Fastway

Oh gosh! thank you so much for such warm words! Have a lovely day and we will be certainly sharing this feedback with the driver!

Sandra. A
Sandra. ACentral Queensland, QLD

Can't fault this courier company

I have had so many parcels delivered through this company based on Capricorn Coast. Can't believe how they can have a parcel delivered interstate and on my door in 2 days and we are in a small town outside of Rockhampton. Great service, great staff. Have never had an issue

extraelectronicsau
extraelectronicsau

Fantastic! Awesome customer service, great sales rep very happy

I submitted an inquiry online to move from another courier company and I was greeted by an awesome sales rep. He even personally picked up our first order! Local courier is very friendly and rates are great! Very happy. Fast and prompt

drunkzombi3
drunkzombi3South East Queensland, QLD

Less than 24 hours

They picked up my parcel in Sydney, and within 24 hours, they delivered it to my doorstep in the gold coast. It was just a little bit faster than some of the other couriers I've had come from Sydney, which is all I could ask for.

hgpottery
hgpotteryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better Service than Expected!

Label and payment was easy to get for my Package, at a good price!
My area courier, Rukshad helped me get my package picked up.
Picked up last night Ferntree Gully, arrived in Wodonga 9am this morning.
Excellent result. Thank you!

James
JamesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Fastway misplaced my parcel and went to extraordinary lengths to locate it and then deliver it to my home. Charlotte at the Gympie depot was very helpful, the driver Lisa really went the extra mile (literally). I am so impressed with Fastway's service and would recommend them highly.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks so much, James! we love to hear of the delight our customers have experienced and thank you for taking the time to share.

Zoey D.
Zoey D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good at this time

Just got my package from amazon using fastway today! They said they will deliver it on friday, but then delivered 2 days earlier. Was afraid that I won't get my package due to bad reviews. They messaged me that it will be delivered today so I've waited with front door open to be sure they would come. And yes, the courier came while i was in front of the house! lol, soo afraid of just getting only the card just like what others claimed.
Btw, for reference, I live nearby their depot, would be surprised if they won't be able to deliver it quickly.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the feedback!

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

I don't have any complaints. Package arrived 1 day early.

I was worried about Amazon using Fastway after reading these reviews. Amazon told me my package would arrive tomorrow and I got it 1 day early. There was an estimated delivery time for my suburb and it came within 30 minutes of that estimate. Friendly phone service and courier delivering product.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for the kind words!

Halave L.
Halave L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fastest, most reliable courier company.

They always ship my online shopping products so quickly and always arrive on time, early in the morning before I go to work - which is very perfect.

Other couriers (Startrack, Aussie Post) somehow slower and always arrive at my home late morning or noon, when I'm away.

The Fastway driver is very friendly and dresses more professionally, compared to the Aussie Post parcel deliverer who dresses carelessly and smoke in the van which is a big no no for me.

Ica
Ica

Impressive - online tracking show my parcel is coming

I am amazed that I can do online tracking where is the driver with my parcel. I was half way going to city but I realised that my parcel was coming soon so I just returned to home immediately . I got my parcel without any issue. Very happy

Martin
MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery

My parcel was delivered on 21/8/19 I wasn't home they left a card.That night I went on there site and did a redelivery for Friday 23/8/19 rang up 22/8/19 told them I have redelivered on you sight she said won't come Friday 23rd well it did.I was so scared of the reviews here that I would wait weeks.I got it and 5 stars from me.Thanks Fastways.

Good so far

Aiden

The parcels were delivered to canley vale by the way, so maybe that’s my local courier. Keep up the good work

Aramex A.Fastway

I'll let him know! Thanks Aiden!

Eugenia
EugeniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with Fastway was very good.

We were waiting for the delivery of our Ice Cream Maker. According to the tracker we would receive it on Tuesday but it arrived at my door and into my arms Monday morning.

Fantastic service

Maria was great she text when she was on the way and how long she would be and then then text me a photo where she left my package as I wasn’t there. Will use again

Daniel
DanielGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great people

What started out being an infuriating wait for an item that was a birthday present that didn’t show up on time was rectified by the owners at Fastway Couriers Bendigo.

They went far and beyond to have my item there for me so my son could have his birthday present even though they were not to blame for the hold up at all!. I can’t thank them enough for what they did to fix the issue that someone else had caused. I can’t praise these people enough for what they done!.

Great people, great service! 5 out of 5 stars!. Thank you!.

Jez
JezAU

big improvement

guess what.
last time a week late, this time a day early. totally happy. thanks. hopefully this is a total turn around. will use them again. again thank you very much.

September 24th 2019 Update: dates are important.

whats with the perth depot. ordered few times lately and been 1 day early. this time 4 days late and counting. most times when you order something you plan it to arrive in a time frame so you can use your item. arrived at perth last week. the customer likes there item on time or close......not hard.......so many neg comments. dates are very important.

finally came nicely spoken delivery driver called as no-one was home.

Bev.K. SA
Bev.K. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You can't get any better!

I am 80 years old and having read the negative reviews I was very concerned about my interstate parcel . I tried to track the parcel but put the wrong number in. The lovely lady on the phone at the depot informed me that I had 9 instead of the 10 numbers then patiently tried to work out which number was missing. As that didn't work I rechecked the number. Today I was about to ring when there was a knock on the door and a very pleasant and thoughtful young man greeted me with my heavy parcel 2 days early!!!
What a wonderful experience for my first time with internet buying. While I feel sorry for those who did not have my experience, I am pleased I gave Fastway the benefit of the doubt. Bev K. . SA.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a turn around in service

Well I am eating humble pie. After a disastrous encounter with SA Fastaway a couple of years ago in which parcel never arrived, no calling card left, sent back to depot with me having to do a 2 hour round trip to collect it, I vowed never to use them again. Well, my recent EBay purchase proved they have redeemed themselves. I even contacted the EBay seller prior to delivery to express my concern by the use of Fastaway. However I received a phone call on the day before delivery from Fastaway with instructions that the gates would be open and to leave on the verandah, and lo and behold there it was when we got home.

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

I recently signed up with fastway couriers and found the office staff very helpful and polite. Items were delivered next day. Price is very competitive. Website is easy to use.

Tgspares and Repairs
Tgspares and RepairsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great freight service.

As a sender - freight is always collected on time.. Never too much trouble for Rachel and Lenny to return if needed.
As a receiver - freight is always delivered on time. Rachel and Lenny are always happy to obilge with any requests.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! thank you for the kind words.

Boyd
BoydCentral Queensland, QLD

Fastway Couriers Rockhampton are fantastic

No idea about shippit as it was Fastway Couriers who delivered the parcel so I give Fatway 5 stars as my package was sent from Brisbane and was at my door in North Rockhampton the very next morning. The delivery driver was nice and was even willing to help me carry groceries into my garage. Fastway Rocky is fantastic

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Delivered on time and in good condition

Ordered some items off of Amazon on a Monday which took 3 days to process and ship. Expected delivery date was Friday to the following Monday. I immediately got worried when I saw that the carrier was Fastway because I had seen all the negative reviews and I proceeded to spend the next few days biting my nails with stress. Needless to say, I shouldn't have worried. Package arrived at my door 1 day before the last estimated shipping date, and on a SUNDAY no less! Items were in perfect condition.
I'm not sure if I got lucky or if my driver was just especially exceptional but pretty happy overall.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! So god to hear of the positive experience!

jasmoonee
jasmooneeMid North Coast, NSW

Am I the only lucky one?

Totally agree with others that often times they just dump a card and you have to pick it up at the post office. We live in a rural area and the poor dears would have to drive 200M on a dirt road.
Changed delivery address to an easier one to access and bingo!
Item, large and heavy, picked up from Wollongong Thursday 12.30 pm delivered Friday 2pm to Coffs Harbour.
Don't think you can beat that.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! Amazing to hear though!

Zoom2u