Fastway (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

After reading all the reviews I was worried my part won’t come I called fastway and arranged a pickup 1 day earlier

Regulator for a boat engine small part picked up before the times was given to me by eBay Thankyou for the fast delivery and polite helpful staff I was worried after reading all the bad reviews

Aramex A.Fastway

A great, reliable service!

I received my parcel on the day when expected. The driver was friendly. I was able to track delivery online and see when the driver reached my neighbourhood. Far better service than Aus. Post who dumped a parcel at my front gate the next day, and couldn't be bothered to even ring the doorbell.

I don't normally write reviews, but as there were so many negative ones, I wanted to give an example of a delivery that went exactly as planned.

Christel S.
Christel S.Perth, WA

Highly recommend Fastway!!

I recently received 2 packages through fastway, due to circumstances out of their control my package was delayed Daniel from Perth kept me well informed every step of the way until my package arrived!!! Thank you fastway for another excellent customer service experience!

brian qld
brian qldSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT

Used fastway for years -5 star ++ --last weekend -pick up friday am - delivered monday 8.30am
cannot fault them -will continue to use them always - never had reason to complain --always excellent

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Kylie
Kylie

My local Fastway depot (NSW Central Coast) go above and beyond!

I have dabbled with other providers from time to time, but what brings me back to Fastway is a level of trust that I have with my local depot (NSW Central Coast). I can trust that my driver will show up when I need him. I can trust that my parcels will be handled with care (and not with the reckless abandon that I have experienced with other carriers). I can trust my local depot to look after all of my questions and assist me when following up parcels.

Pingo
PingoCentral, SA

Terrific!

Cant fault the service. The courier driver left card as I was not home at the time. I rang the courier & he came back & dropped of my parcel. He obviously went out of his way to do this. Thanks very much Fastway!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

Gave them the parcel and and the recipient received it the next day.
Also wrote down the Address and made sure the delivery area was correct for there was another area that had a similar name but was in a different state.
The Receiver of the parcel quoted me the price of how much it would coast to send I quoted this price and they where all to happy to charge me that price.

Linda
Lindalaurieton nsw

Happy customer

Arrived in less than a week from Melbourne to Laurieton, mid north coast New South Wales, in excellent condition, courteous delivery driver, I am happy with this service. Thank you. PS and another delivery today
came overnight from Newcastle.

rae65
rae65AU

Parcel

Thank you I was unavailable but you left it by my door took two photos my neighbour picked it up for me thanks very much team effort totally trust Fastways Courier

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

FAZZA101
FAZZA101Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast Delivery, Best courier I have used

They deliver quick, they are in superb condition on arrival, they arrive nice and early in the morning by for me. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver