Fastway

Fastway (page 2 of 330)

1.2 from 6,583 reviews

• Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (746)
    • Unacceptably Late (391)
    • Late (86)
    • On Time (77)
    • Never Collected (68)
    • Early (31)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (6%) · Receiver (94%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (56%) · No (44%)

Consumer Photos & Videos

DarkRevan

DarkRevanSydney, Australia

Real couriers knock on doors

A blank calling card. A website tracking system that adds no value. No central support or office to call, 2 couriers service my area - which one has my item? Real couriers knock on doors, or send their items to the local post office or drop off spot that I can reach after hours. Importantly they fill out their calling cards so i know what to do next. Useless.

I would rate this 0 stars if I could

I didn't even receive my package - I never have. This is twice in a row. I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Really really bad.

Other Couriers
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.4

I'd rather give no star

My item wasn't delivered and then they sent an SMS that they attempted to deliver my parcel but no one is home but I was home! Terrible, companies shouldn't be using this service.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

RETAILERS BEWARE! DO NOT USE.

Shipping TypeInternational

How are they still in business!!

kiwiinmelbourne

kiwiinmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You should be able to give zero stars

The driver through my large delivery over my front gate. It tumbled for a total of about 5-6 meters. I have a phone dialling intercom on my front gate. If I had of got my hands on him......

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

bert

bertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seriously the worst courier service ever experienced

Several years ago i had used this courier delivery but gave up because of their lack of service... had no option on this occasion as the client chose them.... I work from home so always here...the first "delivery attempt" did not even push intercom, just left card with no attempt at delivery. Called at there depot the following day to be told that parcel still with delivery driver who would make 2nd attempt. 2nd attempt was the briefest of intercom page which i answered immediately however could see he was already walking back to vehicle and drove off ignoring my reply.... what is it with this craphouse company. Their service has got to be the worst.

Nic

Nic

Never again ..................

pete

peteTasmania

Failed to deliver

I sent an $800 Coffee machine to Kogarah, NSW 2217, it was delivered to the incorrect house and left at the doorstep. The receiver contacted fastway, I do not know what his communications involved but basically he went and found the machine before they received it.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Easier to deliver yourself.

I have used this company for 8 years, the service has slowly deteriorated to a point whereby I have had to deliver my products from Sydney CBD to Brookvale myself.
I have pre-paid for my coupons which I see as worthless now, $600 worth.
Currently I have been waiting for 7 working days for a pick-up and still no signs of anything, numerous calls to several people with no result!
I am over it!

Fastway or Sloway

Ordered a small item online ex Melbourne for Perth. It has been 10 days now and item still showing in transit . Lodged enquiries.... no response. Called Perth office, phone rings out

Fastway? You're joking!

Initially received a calling card which was scrunched up, completely blank & left at my front door.
After being advised I would need to re organise a delivery, I did so, however, the parcel didn't arrive on the date I specified, even tho the company confirmed this. I eventually received the parcel two days later. I notified the company of my dissatisfaction with the "service?" they had provided.
I initially had the option of ordering via Australia Post or Fastway.
I will be choosing the former from now on.

Sandra. A

Sandra. ACentral Queensland, QLD

Can't fault this courier company

I have had so many parcels delivered through this company based on Capricorn Coast. Can't believe how they can have a parcel delivered interstate and on my door in 2 days and we are in a small town outside of Rockhampton. Great service, great staff. Have never had an issue

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Fantastic! Awesome customer service, great sales rep very happy

I submitted an inquiry online to move from another courier company and I was greeted by an awesome sales rep. He even personally picked up our first order! Local courier is very friendly and rates are great! Very happy. Fast and prompt

Delivery TimeEarly
3.5
Wiseguy

WiseguyWestern Australia

Useless

Followed up my parcel frequently . No responses. Parcel was eventually delivered. If you have options I suggest you explore better couriers . I do hope they improve. However, for the present I would not consider them if I have a choice . In my case the sender selected them.

Delivery TimeLate
Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Woeful at best

Ordered something small online from Sydney to Nowra area, parcel took 3 days from Sydney to Wollongong which is only an hour drive?? Then another 2 days from Wollongong to Nowra, fastway or the very long way, you decide! Rubbish.

Horrible

Said inaccurate address when the address was right.
To arrange re delivery they only do weekdays when no one is home
To pick up from the depot there is only one depot in Sydney and it is an hour away from me and they only do weekday pickups. Even then I have to call and lodge a pickup ticket and wait for a pickup confirmation day which took 3 days even though my product is already at the depot.
Everything about this is horrible. Customer service takes ages to pick up to arrange pickup and aren't very experienced. Sometimes they just hang up when they can't help you which means you have to call back and wait in the queue for 20 minutes. I now hate this service with a passion

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightning striking twice.

Lightning striking twice. Second time I've had dealings with this company and for the second time they've let me down. Wrote to the individual suppliers and informed them that if they continue to use this Courier then I' d be no longer shopping with them.

Delivery TimeOn Time

trace

traceHunter Region, NSW

Scammers

I purchased an expensive item off the internet and when parcel arrived it contained a different cheap product.

The address of the sender on the label was for fastway couriers, there were no other labels.

I contacted them and was told the label might have come off so they had reprinted it. There is no residual of another label and if it had come off how would they know the delivery details. They couldn't tell me any information about the original sender.

I believe that the parcel was packed and labelled by them and they are involved in the scam.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

mr.robert

mr.robertPerth, WA

Absolutely Useless

Absolutely useless. NEVER has a parcel arrived on time. Almost impossible to contact. Pathetic tracking system - never accurate or updates. Do yourself a favour and use someone else......anyone will be better than this bunch of amateurs.

head

headasked

Is castaway call centre Faraway like Jordan?

dazzaasked

Your franchise needs to be shut down ASAP. Look at what people say !!!everywhere

Pip
Pip

Agreed. I just contacted the vendor and asked for a refund, making sure I told them I'd like to repurchase if they can send it via Auspost or a reputable courier. It's not their fault but they need to know what people think of Fastway.

dazza

I’ve got that way now that if I buy anything online. And I buy a lot of stuff online. I ask the seller first before I purchase if they send through fastways. If they do I shop elsewhere or if I really need it I request send through oz post or couriers plz. There that bad

steve l
steve l

My parcels have been sitting in the Adelaide depot for near a month It’s sheer crap! This company shouldn’t be trading. I have applied for a refund.

Brian W

Brian Wasked

Hi. I have had similar issues. For stress relief I now take five minutes out my day and jump on fastway website and send fake quotation requests, make them big, say 1000 items per week, give them fake email and phone number just to waste Their time, it's very satisfying.

There the worse

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives