Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

aznsnoopy
aznsnoopySydney, NSW

Worse courier company in Australia

Ordered a package off ebay on the 27th of August.Package was then marked as delivered on the 2nd of September.Never received it! Contact them they say they never received such parcel! Yet how was it scanned into the system and marked as delivered?? It is now 17th of September! Still NO PACKAGE! No excuse when the item originates 30 mins from my address! Covid is no longer an excuse.This is a joke! Zero would be a better score

GDSA
GDSAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aramex close your shame of a business or clean up your act

I'm surprised how Aramex (Fastway) is even able to run their business. This is the 3rd time in 2 entirely different suburbs that they have marked the item delivered but it wasn't. My cctv doesn't even show anyone arrive and it's so sensitive it captures even birds come by. They should close shop and go to India. Even the pathetic indian couriers are better off than these buggers.

After so many negative reviews over the years they still haven't improved .. I've requested my supplier to resend via different provider

LIARs

I was due to have a parcel delivered; coronavirus, delays, acceptable. Fastway sends me an email, tells me they tried to deliver parcel, they left a card. No they didn't, I've been here all day, there is no card. I call the number they asked to call, it's the wrong depot. The person on the other end of the phone only acted to get me off the line, I asked why they wouldn't be honest and just say there's a delay. He hung up. They have a tracking system that offers no useful information, the phone conversation was abrupt and rude and still not sure when my parcel is due to arrive.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Vicki Norman
Vicki NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 10 days for a collection

We use a platform that gets bulk discounting from many courier providers for our mail order business, one of the couriers is Fastways and they are always the worst in having parcels collected, we have now waited up to 10 days for a collection and we have now had to re-book with another courier. Unfortunately the platform we use and their staff have tried their best to help with the collection but with no results. Think twice when using Fastways Couriers, they are only good if you take the parcels to the depot yourself then you get great office staff service. This certainly is not the first time we have had this problem with them. From the look of the reviews here the service is bad with deliveries too.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Nick
NickVictoria

Unbelievably slow and appalling customer service.

Liz W
Liz WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Below zero, usual nightmare

Shipping TypeDomestic

Fedup
FedupWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Totally unreliable

Advised with courier a week ago. Two emails tell me in truck for delivery ..didn’t arrive, told in another email, delivering on truck for today (Friday)..then another email saying delivery tomorrow (Saturday), then another email delivery for today, on truck!!(Saturday)..guess what, not delivered. Downright pathetic. I’ve had things sent from USA arriving in half the time with correct tracking info.

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful, just awful

Package says delivered, not delivered, no staff on weekend, pathetic. Emailed to no avail, what a terrible company.
Tracking info does not even match the senders information they sent me.....
I would avoid this company if you can.

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Sender or ReceiverSender

T G.
T G.Sydney, NSW

If you ordered a seed and this company delivers it - expect a tree.

The most ridiculous company. They are so incompetent that you would think it's a nsw government org like centerlink NSW or service nsw. Absolute garbage. Will be asking all sellers who they use for shipping now, if Fastway I'll buy elsewhere.

sick of scammers
sick of scammersAustralian Capital Territory

I'm glad I'm not holding my breath!!!

Delivery Service A - all deliveries received.
Delivery Service B - all deliveries received.
Fastway - "It will be delivered today", and almost a month later........................ Sydney to Canberra and I'M STILL WAITING!!!
I don't know how they stay in business.

Bobsco
BobscoSydney, NSW

HOPELESS SERVICE

Waiting over a week for delivery they show as with their courier. Tried emailing couriers, no reply. Absolutely hopeless service from a company that just does not care. Cancelling order.

Shane
Shane

Absolutely pathetic

Have had my parcel since 24/8/21 and still hasn't arrived 12 days later when your sole purpose of running a business is delivering parcels you should be put our business

Delivery TimeLate

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u