Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.1

Avoid them at any costs

Whatever you do, go elsewhere. Waited 10 days for them to collect, despite multiple follow ups, they never showed up. Gave up and cancelled, sent it through another carrier who actually managed to show up. I know "showing up" is setting the bar pretty low, but not low enough for fastways apparently

Anders B.
Anders B.

Franchisee is the worst ever

The Pemulwuy 2145 Franchisee is the worst ever! Had a parcel booked for pick up the driver never showed up but in the tracking info said: "Pickup Attempted. We attempted to pick up your parcel but were unable to collect it". Obviously a lie as the parcel was still there outside my front door waiting for collection. Apparently they can post "attempted pick up" or "DELIVERY ATTEMPTS" without even going to the delivery site and this note would reflect in the website tracking. Contacted customer service from Philippines who are totally hopeless. Finally had to cancel and posted via AU Post which I should have done in the beginning. I cannot wait for this local driver to get booted out and replaced by a more responsible franchisee.

Mishelle S.
Mishelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst I've ever used

Absolute rubbish company! Not once have I ever received a package when I've ordered online and when you message them they are so completely unhelpful. I'm now shipping goods out to customers through Sendle and my location means that Fastway are the ones that collect and ship it. Well wouldn't you know it, 3 orders and not once have they turned up even after the orders have been sitting ready for collection for 3 days. Sendle keep having to refund my money so I just won't use the service anymore. Despite the inconvenience of having to go to the post office all the time, at least I know my customers will get their orders..

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery TimeLate

karen
karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

PARCEL PICK UP TIME IS 3 DAYS NOW AND STILL WAITING

Its been 3 days and my parcel is still waiting for pick up. I called the courier myself but he wont pick up until the company has told him to pick up. the company is obviously offshore as they have to email the drivers and cannot call them

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Prasad
Prasad Sydney, NSW

Worst courier company ever .

Parcel has been sitting outside from Sunday night so that it can be collected on Monday but driver no show. It’s Tuesday today parcel is still outside for collection but tracking has been updated that attempted pickup 6am and parcel was not ready . So unprofessional.. when booking for pick up they advice you parcel will be collected between 8am to 5pm. However they updated the tracking attempted pickup 6am which is complete lie, I left my parcel outside the front door since sunday night thinking that just incase they decide to come before 8am parcel will be there to be picked up as this is not the first time I have been through this with amarex.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond pathetic: Negative stars if it was possible.

My package once again has waited aa week and still waiting for collection.
This company is beyond pathetic. They supply the drivers name and number for your area but of course, he has to answer the phone or text messages.
This company is not even worth the time to leave a negative review.
Words fail me.

GlennRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

Booked the 16th Dec and paid for. Still not in transit after estimated delivery of three days. Going to miss Xmas. Very disappointed. 1300 number said will be collected by the 21st!! Still not collected.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

GlennR

Still no collection from Freindly Grocer, Capalaba for 6 days!!!!

saori
saori

They even don't pick up a parcel. DO NOT USE THEM

I booked a parcel 10 days ago and they hasn't picked it up. I contacted EVERYDAY but no luck. TERRIBLE service. They take money and our parcel is not collected.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Christian
ChristianSydney, NSW

Did not collect parcel

Absolutely the worst courier company I have ever used. Booked a pick up online on Sunday night and have rang them twice. It is now 6pm Tuesday and still no pick up even though I was told an urgent courier will be sent. My advice is to avoid this company and use someone else.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

DonSydney, NSW

Do they really exist?? Fastway=SPAMway!

I've booked twice to be picked up from Bondi Junction and both were not picked up. Called customer service and was told will pick up on the day I called.....no show. Delete the service, partial refund, email to enquire, no response......Fastway/Aramex, are you serious?

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Don

Oh yeah? This reply was repeated for so many reviewers, hence I just cannot trust you!

Absolutely useless. I can’t understand how a business can run this way

Terrible company. The first pick up was missed so I had to arrange another pick up and they didn’t even bother to show up. No communication. I used them instead of my usual courier because they quoted to deliver it a couple of days earlier, that sure backfired as it wasn’t even pick up after 5 days and I had to keep calling to find out. As a business owner i cannot understand how a business can operate this way. When their incompetence leads to my customers unhappy that they haven’t received their package it’s pretty terrible. Ended up using Couriers Please as usual with no problems

Sera
SeraSydney, NSW

Fastway Dundas Valley Area crap and unreliable service!

I booked (through Transdirect) for fastway to show up on Tuesday to pick up my package. The courier never showed up! I re-booked for Wednesday and it was a no show again! I re-booked for Friday and the courier never showed up and it was 3:30pm so I decided to cancel this booking and send it via Australia Post!

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

FASTWAY drive-by daily but never stop to pickup

FASTWAY drive-by daily but never stop to pickup.. how hard is it to pull over and pickup my return package. Will it be before Christmas? unbelievable.. They should change their name to SLOWWAY.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives