Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Will never use them again

Our business has used Fastway (or as it now calls itself Aramex) for 15 year, well not any more We have sent the same parcel to the same address TWICE and both times it didn’t arrive The customer service is Not there This is only the tip of the iceberg Do yourself a favour and do not use them

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
DanielSydney, NSW

morally bankrupt company

I had 2 parcels to go from Sydney to Tasmania, first they lie about a futile pick up saying no one was home to hand over parcels, when in fact they actually refused to take the parcels because it was going to Tasmania. 2 weeks later they eventually picked them up. Another 2 weeks pass and now they say they were unable to complete the deliver, and will be returned to sender. Expected return date another 2 weeks. I tracked the parcels, and found they have never left the Sydney depot. Lies lies lies. Can only get overseas customer service which gives no more information than the website tracking, so they are pointless. Do not use this company, they are absolutely pathetic

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Z G.
Z G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional service, do not choose Fastway if your item is valuable!

Terrible service, their driver delivered my parcel to wrong place by mistake and just ignored it. The parcel just stays in their depot and the tracking status always shows not been redelivered. I have no idea why they can't redeliver it, called their depot but never solve the issue. No professional!

RORO A.
RORO A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fastway Staff Steal Our Large Parcel Worth $795.80, and they use 30 day rules refuse investigate.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

The most incapable and unreliable company in Australia

Fastway/Aramax have lost another parcel I have sent with them and the very delayed response is one of no consideration or care. They hold no responsibility and the response is more that this is a common problem for them and therefore the customer should not expect their parcel to arrive. Just useless at what they do.

WhyCentral Queensland, QLD

I would give a ZERO rating if I could

Fastway was already the worst company in the world and after the merge with Aramex, it's beyond worst!!

I am amazed by how this company still exists after so many complaints with low-quality staff.

Their customer service is non-existent and the drivers are not responsible and with bad manners.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Why

You have no quality staff that I can utilise. Please take back your words until you have proven the improvements.

Kavi N
Kavi N

I lost my client because of their service.

It was very hard to track the parcel or get to talk to a human. My order wasn't delivered without an explanation. Maybe the receiver was not there but they didn't leave any call out card. So me and my client couldn't do anything but wait. At the end the order was cancelled because we couldn't contact fastway. I will never use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

willow
willowRosebud

Less Than 1 Star

Useless they were supposed to pick my parcel up on monday didn’t turn up finally late tuesday they turn up to pick it up they took it all the way to the dandenong depo when they could have delivered it on their way to keysborough where is was supposed to be delivered then instead of delivering it the next day they said I had to wait another 24 hours for it to be delivered and today still hasn’t been delivered yet never ever ever again will I use this courier service stay right away from this lot you will be sorry if I wanted service this poor I would have just sent it through aus post
It takes 3 days to get to gympie in qld through couriers please what is this mob doing

Dean S.
Dean S.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not use fastway/aramex

Sent parcel on 19/8 and was scheduled to be delivered on 29/8. Still waiting for parcel to be delivered. Will not update tracking or respond to emails/calls. DO NOT USE!!

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Parcel missing, potentially stolen

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

CarX A.
CarX A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Promised to come, then didn't come and no reply at all
No pick up no reasons no reply
And if you cannot do it then do not promise people
And not the first time

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Not good at all.

Quoted 10 days to get to Sydney from Wollongong. I appreciate the Covid regulations, yet other courier services are managing to get the goods to Sydney within a reasonable time frame.
It also doesn't help that the staff at the Wollongong Office are completely unhelpful and will not look at options to help out their customers. The actual courier was great, but its the office'staff that are unhelpful and seriously lacking in customer service.
This is why we have cancelled our service and gone with Startrack. Their customer service is great and the delivery times are way better.

Avoid Fastway/Aramex like the plague!

Delivery TimeLate
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. We always aim to deliver on time but sometimes things go wrong, and I'm sorry you've had that experience.

Dissapointed

Maybe you can sort out the disgraceful staff at Wollongong, you might keep more of your South Coast customers if you did. I'm aware of 7 local businesses who have left your services simply because of the service.

ChristyPSydney, NSW

ZERO STARS

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

ChristyP

Not helpful. My delivery is still missing & no one had any answers.

KAM
KAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

FASTWAY is a loser

I was going to send a parcel to a destination. I applied online and an address of a Cignall Shop was sent to me as a spot to drop off my parcel. I drove there but they shopkeeper said she does not accept the parcel and sent me over to another Cignall Shop. Same story happened there and shop keeper sent me to Aus post office. In post office everyone was surprised why I am bringing a Fastway parcel there. Then i called an agent to come and collect my parcel, still no chance. If you guys cannot do a proper job just choose another one. You are a loser!

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives