Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Are you on the edge of bankrupting?

They are not picking up parcels for WEEKS in my suburb and nearby suburbs, what a waste of time. I send parcels via sendle and that's a shame I can't choose which courier I use. If I can choose, I would never use Fastway. Why this kind of company still exist in Australia???

KFM
KFM

Very poor service

Vicki Norman
Vicki NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 10 days for a collection

We use a platform that gets bulk discounting from many courier providers for our mail order business, one of the couriers is Fastways and they are always the worst in having parcels collected, we have now waited up to 10 days for a collection and we have now had to re-book with another courier. Unfortunately the platform we use and their staff have tried their best to help with the collection but with no results. Think twice when using Fastways Couriers, they are only good if you take the parcels to the depot yourself then you get great office staff service. This certainly is not the first time we have had this problem with them. From the look of the reviews here the service is bad with deliveries too.

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Slow service

Don't bother paying extra for express delivery, they can't back it up. Paid for parcel to be delivered in 2-3days, by day 3 they can't even guarantee it will be delivered on day 4

phil
philMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No pick up

I have had two bookings in ten days where parcels have taken three working days to be picked up Fastway totally incompetent and of course impossible to actually speak to any living person to inquire as to why
Steer clear of Fastway

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Fastway via Sendle app

Fastway never collects on the scheduled collection date when booked through Sendle. No other couriers have missed a collection date when booked through Sendle. I'm cancelling my Sendle account as a result of the experience with Fastway as I can't afford customers thinking the same of me as I do of Fastway

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery TimeLate
Daniel Ruben
Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Slowway Couriers.

Every parcel sent via Fastway has arrived late, up to a couple of weeks late. Took 3 weeks to get from Sydney to Brisbane. Reaching out to the company, they didn't know where the parcels were, claimed they had never even been received.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Worst Service EVER!!!

Rude Driver. Worst off all services i ever had. i will not used them anymore.
Customer service is useless to this company. know your people, why this company still working if your people dont know how to manage customers.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

billc D.
billc D.

Using Fastway will turn you up during the midnight

I as a seller, can safely say that I am deeply deeply regret ever using this Fastway joke. Full of lies from their sales who promised me right in my face that they are faster than Auspot and hide the GST charges to set me up. What a joke. It is 3:19AM now and I just had another item not received case from eBay side along with a mad customer.
If you are a customer valued person , NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY IN YOUR LIFE.

EDGE E.
EDGE E.Sydney, NSW

Didn't even come to pick up

I place my order and they didn't even bother to pickup the parcel . I been waiting like for last 6 hours but still no show up. not recommended at all.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

James Y.
James Y.Sydney, NSW

Never use Aramex (fastway)

my Item was not collected for 3 days and no delivery schedule for 3 days after pick it up. even though this is Sydney CBD. they are long time delivery.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

seul ki
seul kiSydney, NSW

Never again always late on delivery and never picked up on time.

i will not use fastway ever again. thought Aust post bad but these guys are worst of all.
they are always late on delivery and never pick up on time.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Vanessa G
Vanessa GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 days, still no collection

I booked in a parcel on Thursday, by Tuesday still not collected. I called the depot and was advised they are booking in the collections for our area now. Called again at 1030 to be told it has not been processed yet and they don't know why and then told, now it may not get collected today. This is the first time using this service and will never use it again. Very unreliable.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives