Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0
Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not good at all.

Quoted 10 days to get to Sydney from Wollongong. I appreciate the Covid regulations, yet other courier services are managing to get the goods to Sydney within a reasonable time frame.
It also doesn't help that the staff at the Wollongong Office are completely unhelpful and will not look at options to help out their customers. The actual courier was great, but its the office'staff that are unhelpful and seriously lacking in customer service.
This is why we have cancelled our service and gone with Startrack. Their customer service is great and the delivery times are way better.

Avoid Fastway/Aramex like the plague!

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. We always aim to deliver on time but sometimes things go wrong, and I'm sorry you've had that experience.

Dissapointed

Maybe you can sort out the disgraceful staff at Wollongong, you might keep more of your South Coast customers if you did. I'm aware of 7 local businesses who have left your services simply because of the service.

Rang 3 times and no one cares to pick a damaged parcel up

I Rang 3 times and no one cares to pick a damaged parcel up. I even had to refund our customer and received a bad review because Fastway doesn't care until today nothing happened. GA0004611620. not even offered a refund for the parcel we paid for:). Rather go the the competition, they really don't care at all :(

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Thomas

nothing from your company is credible, as not even a little compensation has been offered. :( Very Bad

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi again, being no way involved in the transaction between yourself and the seller, we are unable to offer any form of compensation.

Deplorable service

Deplorable, unprofessional service. They are lazy, irresponsible and they lie. Placed parcel connect card in my screen door - directly under my notice requesting them NOT to do so and asking them to place it in my secure locked post box. Compromised security of my home by making it obvious no one was home. When I complained, they lied and said my post box was too full of junk mail (my post box is huge and clearly displays a 'no junk mail' sign.) Don't use them.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives