Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0
1,402 reviews

Susan H.
Susan H.Perth, WA

Never again

This is not the first time I've had parcels delivered by fastway but it will be the last, so anyone using fastway won't be getting my custom. I ordered something for Christmas mid November and still have not received it, the company I purchased my item have told me that the tracking number is now invalid, so they have had a double loss, there item I purchased plus having to pay me a refund.
Lesson learnt.

Cleobell
Cleobell

Worst courier ever encountered

Has to be the worst courier. Suggest that sellers do not use this courier or you will end up refunding your buyer. Consistently bad and consider your self lucky if you ever received anything from them. Items often never received and had to be refunded for item. Really not sure how they are still in business. Delivery time and tracking are meaningless.

mic
micsydney

A joke at best ...

I bought 2 identical items Mosquito Zappers on E-Bay the 19.12.21 from two different seller in Sydney

* one charged $ 17.49 free delivered and was delivered on 22.12.21 standard parcel post
* the other $ 22.95 free delivery using Fastway Couriers expected delivery 5th Jan.22

Gavin B.
Gavin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only got one star because I can’t give zero

There was only one of three packages delivered courier picture proves this there is no way to contact the company it is a scam do not use them there are rubbish

Worst courier service

Worst courier service ever. Got the email notification about my package being delivered. In fact, I did not receive any yet. When I file the complaint about my lost package, they kept saying it has been delivered and no action taken so far. I am so so disappointed with them. Pls never ever use their service. Or they will drag ur business down along with them.

Jae H.
Jae H.South East Queensland, QLD

Always an issue with Fastway

I have always refused Fastway as a courier given the choice. Have never had issue with delivery from Amazon until this one which wasn’t with the normal, punctual, reliable courier. When I saw the courier on confirmation, I knew this was going to be a joke“! Despite the fact that they were days past the delivery date, now they were unable to locate my address, the same address that all other companies deliver to! Rang ‘customer service’ and was given the usual lines from the script. I gave them my work address to be told that it will take 24-48 hours for that to be updated then delivered. Same horrible service as ever, and doesn’t look like improving any time soon.

Lying sack of craps

They did not attempt to contact me upon arrival, also did not attempt to deliver as well and I some how missed the package despite staying at home all day. To make it worse, I need to manually schedule for a redelivery which I need a calling card for but not even that was left in my mailbox. I would give them a 0 star rating if it exists.

The worst of the worst

Lying dishonest crooks.

They mislabeled my package and as such delivered my item to the wrong address.
The photo they took of proof of delivery identified the mis labelling and yet they still denied responsibility.
My advise is avoid at all cost.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If no stars was an option, this would be a no star review.

The worst postage experience I have ever had. Cannot follow instructions. Not helpful. They refused to deliver based on instructions I provided them, and they agreed to in writing multiple times. Promise they will follow a delivery instruction, and then dont. Then threaten to send your package back if you dont pay extra money to have delivery done again. I called & went on online chat for help, they refused to do anything. I asked to speak to a manger I was told ‘no’ multiple times. Rude staff, no customer service skills.

Ret F.
Ret F.Illawarra, NSW

Aramex / Fastway --- Needs More Than A Namechange!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Fastaway worst courier service ever....!!

Have been waiting 4 weeks from day of ordering a bird cage from MyDeal which was dispatched from Melbourne to Sydney unfortunately they use Fastaway for their deliveries every update from Fastaway was the same "in transit " My order had been sitting in their Sydney facility for almost 4 weeks with no attempt at all to deliver at all when l contacted them about my order & complained l got a new update a day after "your order returned to supplier" with no reason or explanation at all this is a pathetic courier company & l know I'm not the only one who has had dodgy service from them.

Been 3 months and no package

I ordered through big w 3 months ago and it still says in transit. Spent over $500 and no idea if my items will even arrive. Will never order anything if this company ate the delivery option.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Absolute garbage

Keith
Keith

Third date courier company

I can’t add anything more given all the terrible reviews. Subpar delivery attempts, no depot to self pick up. I am not buying from any merchant that uses them again. Both senders and buyers should boycott them!

Tania N.
Tania N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting service from Fastway Aramex

My purchase of a double bed has not been fully delivered, even though it was received at the Sydney depot 3 weeks ago. 1 box containing the bedhead arrived a week ago, then today another box arrived with some frames. Still missing the final box, and the “customer service” people who I have called three times, can’t guarantee when I will receive it. How can 1 order arrive in three different deliveries. How hard is it to put all three boxes on the truck for 1 delivery. Absolutely appalling. How this company is able to continue to do business amazes me.