Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

clark
clarkSydney, NSW

where is my parcel

shopping big W online. received on my phone that driver attempt delivery but the driver never did attempt delivery. what a joke. poor service and unreliable, the driver not even leave a card

Karren W.
Karren W.Illawarra, NSW

Constant damage

Hate that Amazon are back to Fastway. Notifications that delivery is coming on the day, but it never is. 8 out of 10 parcels are ripped/ damaged and contents are ruined. Absolutely rubbish courier.

Delivery TimeEarly
Sean
SeanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Scammers

They only deliver to my town if the driver wants to (less than 1 in 10 deliveries actually make it to me) otherwise the parcel just "disappears either in melb or Bendigo.
I refuse to have anything to do with fastway. They changed their name to aramex hoping people would not realise that it is the same parcel thieves.
I do not do any business with anyone or company that uses fastway.

Mad Max

Fastway should be called Slowway as the service is terrible

Mad Max

Also to add I gave them permission to leave parcels without signature as my cameras will record delivery and also record non delivery (by omission) or anyone stealing anything after delivery. 15 years on this off road property and no thefts ever.

WARNING: DONT USE

I was crying when my parcels are being sent by Fastway/Aramex, they never rang my bell and simply put in calling card, which is fine cuz I thought I can arrange redelivery but they want me to check where’s my parcel is and I need to collect it myself at the collection point!? If that’s the case why should I ordered it online then I can just get it from shop instead! Furthermore there is NO UPDATE on where’s my parcel is, it has been TWO days since they dropped me the calling card!

Out of area

This courier drives past my street but apparently I’m out of their area and I have to drive 20mins to go get the parcel. I might as well go to the shop.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and in reliable

I have complained more than once to fastway and not once have I even been given a call back. I even got the direct number for a area manager for drivers and again no response after multiple attempts to make contact. Most recently the parcels aren't even leaving the Brisbane depo to get delivered before being returned to seller. Also found out multiple people in our area are having the same issues

Warning: don't use

Received several emails saying the parcel was withheld, and to contact them. I did so, and the operator told me they were seeking more money from Amazon, because they don't deliver into my area (I live about 10 miles from their local HQ). The third time I phoned they hung up as soon as I said my name (I was polite and made no complaint during previous calls). When I checked tracking number a couple of weeks later, after hearing no more from them, it said the item was being returned, due to "customer refused delivery." How unethical.

I've had 2 prior unsatisfactory experiences with Aramax. I will now only ever purchase online after confirming that Aramax (Fastway) is not being used.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar Panel

I was suppose to get a parcel from ( Ebay Store ) but the Useless Fastway Couriers ( which is now Aramex Couriers are a bunch of useless they never delivered my parcel and Never left a calling card , plus you can't contact the idiots because everything goes message machine, because they are to dam lazy to answer the ,phone when you try to contact there Adelaide Depot what a bunch of morons

Christine G.
Christine G.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst delivery time ever

Fast way collected my order from the seller in Sydney on the 10th Feb 2022 it’s now the 21st Feb they tell me my parcel is still in the depot in Sydney don’t know how much longer it’s going to take to get to Brisbane. Within this time another order took 2.5 days from ordering using Australia Post I definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND AMORAX FAST WAY

Avedis Ghazarian
Avedis GhazarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

where is the 0 stars option

Never show up and then randomly I get an email for the shop i bought my stuff from that my parcel is at some collection point for me to pick up, claiming i was not home ( funny since I work from home).
I mean I really want to know if there is a way to take those idiots to court for lying and not doing their job. How can this company be still allowed to exist.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow way

I bought an item online and the seller had emailed me saying that it had been picked up for delivery. A month later it still says it's been picked up and nothing else. This is the 2nd time in 12 months i've had to deal with this inept company and it's the same outcome. Blame it on Covid.... No other companies are having the issues this mob has. Understaffed to save money no doubt!

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Missing Package! Where are all the lost items going?

My items landed in Brisbane 13 Jan 2022. Due for redelivery 14 Jan 2022. Today is the 3 Feb. Several calls to an offshore company that have no direct number for Brisbane depot. This looks like a ghost company, just take a look at all the previous reviews. Many many missing items. I think something very fraudulent is going on with this company - does it even exist or just drivers picking up parcels and stealing them, never to be delivered??. PLEASE REPORT

Kate
KateSouthwest, VIC

Worst Courier

This company is the worst courier I have ever dealt with and will not purchase from any business who uses them! They do not provide any updates on the tracking information and do not respond to any queries.
Where to from here?

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

horribly slow avoid if you can

ordered item on amazon 2nd of jan,
item made it through several overseas cities, half way around the world, and into Australia by jan 10th (8 days, pretty good i thought)

item took 3 days to clear customs and make a few different cities , then took 3 days to make it from sydney to brisbane

has been apparently sitting in brisbane ever since, zero updates, zero items...
been sitting in brisbane for 2 weeks now

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives