Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastway NO WAY

It doesnt deserve a 1 star.
Left a "not at home" card with out even attempt to deliver the parcel even I was at the premise for the entire day. Rearrange a re delivery on designated date through the online system, it arrived a day earlier and delivered to my neighbour instead. This has happened to me multiple times whenever my parcel was delivered by fastway. I guess they are cheap hence many online retailer uses them. Avoid at all cost if you have the option.

Steven C.
Steven C.Perth, WA

item brought on e bay in the eastern states 20 days late and is still idle in sydney

brought item on e bay from the eastern states with tracking tracking, has gone to in transit but after 20 days its found to be sitting in sydney still and not moving ive contacted fastways couriers they checked and confirmed that its sitting in sydney and so they said to contact seller again, when they are at fault not the seller

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Left my parcel (big box) in my building's front door in a very busy street

The deliver person from Fastway came yesterday and delivered one of my parcels (smaller one) from amazon inside my mail box, however left a big box (another parcel) in front of my building's front door and didn't even bother to contact me, just left my parcel out there in front of a very busy street and my building doesn't even have a gate, so anyone can come in and collect it if they want.
I didn't received no notification about the parcel (big box) neither. A neighbour rapidly and kindly saw the parcel out there and collected it for me... I was shocked to know what happened as this is the first time a deliver company left my parcel like that! I buy online very often and that never happened before!

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOST A PARCEL

I sent a extremely expensive parcel via fastway couriers.
I took out insurance.
The parcel was lost somewhere and I didn't get rieumbused at all for the product I sent.
I was out of pocket a lot of money as I rieumbused my customer.
Fastway did not do this for me.

Do not use them

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. Could you please contact us via Facebook? I would like to resolve this for you.

AnneSydney, NSW

If I could rate it lower, I would. You don't even get to choose what postage company you use.

I was told my university textbook which I bought from The Nile was due tomorrow (Thursday), but the parcel actually arrived last Tuesday when I wasn't home to collect it. This forsaken company won't let me collect it and will only allow me to organize a re-delivery. This would be fine, except they are going to charge me if I miss it. So lets see if they show up when they say they will. This is not the first time I have had issue. When you call customer service, they don't actually care.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there Anna, you are more than welcome to collect the item we just require you to call and make a booking for collection prior to attendance on 1300FASTWAY. The address for Sydney is 56A Anzac Street, Chullora.

PhloesMum
PhloesMumBentleigh East

Parcel Left in the Dirt

This is the third time this company has done this. I found what looked like a piece of rubbish blown into the garden by the wind. Picked it up to place in the bin and discovered it was a parcel from Amazon. Really poor service from Fastway.

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I am sorry to hear this and thank you for your honesty. We appreciate you taking the time to review.

T.A
T.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

One star is too good.

My parcel was picked up 10 days ago but not delivered yet.
Contacted the company. They said they would call me back but never happens. They said they let the driver call me but never happens. There is no customer support what so ever. Do your best to avoid.

Dalby69
Dalby69Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst courier and badly miss-named courier company in Australia?

I don't understand why Amazon keeps using them. More often than not the courier misses the delivery date. It must be costing Amazon a fortune in complimentary extensions to Prime, refunds and other forfeits. I'm not referring to just one delivery incident - it's a regular occurrence.

Dina Green
Dina GreenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless Carriers

Item I ordered from was picked up from a seller on Monday from Melbourne to Adelaide and here we are Friday and still not here. Called to chase it up and waited for nearly 3/4 hr only to have my call disconnected. Called back and finally got through after 1/2 hr and their excuse for yet another 3 working days wait is that they are busy and they DID NOT CARE!!!. Crap to that!!! Australia Post would not have been that unreliable and parcel would have been here by Wednesday. Had I known that the item was going to be delivered by Fastway I would not have ordered it. Looks like I will have to check with the sellers first.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Olive
OlivePerth, WA

Awful service

I am a receiver in Perth WA. Over the last couple of years I have had nothing but problems with Fastway Couriers. After an unsuccessful attempted delivery, a card is left to collect the parcel from the Fastway depot in Welshpool or pay $5.50 for redelivery. I am a senior living in the northern suburbs & cannot easily get to Welshpool. The expected delivery date given on their website is never correct, so you are expected to wait indoors 24/7 until delivery!!!! At least with Auspost couriers pick up is from a local post office branch.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Left anywhere in the entrance of my apartment.

Shipping TypeInternational
Perry
PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be bothered to get out of their van.

Received a text message stating that my parcel has been delivered to a pick up point. It seems that no attempt was made to deliver the parcel to my house, as I was home all day with the door open and no calling card was left. To be fair, the parcel was "delivered" early and was quickly sent from Sydney to Brisbane, but this is all worthless when no apparent effort was made by the courier driver to even get out of their vehicle.

Patrick S.
Patrick S.South East Queensland, QLD

Prime example of one terrible courier

Paid for a parcel to go from Brisbane to Victoria
Fastway couriers lost the parcel and refused to pay a cent back despite taking out Insurance on the parcel.
Cost me extra for insurance and they still won't warrant it.
Useless company DO NOT USE THEM

Sender or ReceiverSender
Chelsea
ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible zero stars if I could

Ordered a package through a company that uses this courier company. The first time it never made it to my house, and at the apparent time of delivery I was home, and the second time (I reordered my package) and chose signature on delivery to make sure I got it, they left it at my door without my signature or even knocking or ringing my door bell. I even heard them throw it at my door, luckily it was well packaged and wasn't damaged.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives