Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.3

Tony D.
Tony D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST COURIERS IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!

Every time i book a pickup they do not show up at all and then the liars tell me that it was not ready. I have tried many times . You guys need another supervisor that knows what he or she is doing!!!!!!

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Are you on the edge of bankrupting?

They are not picking up parcels for WEEKS in my suburb and nearby suburbs, what a waste of time. I send parcels via sendle and that's a shame I can't choose which courier I use. If I can choose, I would never use Fastway. Why this kind of company still exist in Australia???

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

I am a regular sender with a small business, via Sendle whom Fastway is partnered with. Usually I select for the courier to pick up the parcels from my house, however the regular courier workers are absolutely heinous. Their attitude is always unpleasant and makes the sender feel like they're disturbing their day. They make unnecessary comments on parcels that may JUST reach the weight capacity. My experience with Fastway is generally unpleasant but because I cannot select which couriers pick up the parcels, I am forced to deal with their unpleasantries.

Avoid them at any costs

Whatever you do, go elsewhere. Waited 10 days for them to collect, despite multiple follow ups, they never showed up. Gave up and cancelled, sent it through another carrier who actually managed to show up. I know "showing up" is setting the bar pretty low, but not low enough for fastways apparently

KFM
KFM

Very poor service

Shipping TypeDomestic

Crap Company - Fastway is Neverway Cause They Never Pick Up The Booking.

Worst company. 8 days and still no one come to pick up my booking. Had the customer cancel due to this company not picking up the product. 8 days have pasted and still the boxes are outside. They said they "Tried" to pick it up and no one was home.. It is a lie. I never left home cause of covid.

KFF
KFFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service damaged stock due to laziness

Item delivered and left at the front of the property in the rain. They could have walked an extra 5 to 8m and placed it on the porch under cover. Item totally damaged by the rain, no reason why they couldn't have accessed the property to do this. It was sent as a gift, the receiver didn't even know the package was there until coming out the next morning and thinking, what is this soggy mess.

Vicki Norman
Vicki NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 10 days for a collection

We use a platform that gets bulk discounting from many courier providers for our mail order business, one of the couriers is Fastways and they are always the worst in having parcels collected, we have now waited up to 10 days for a collection and we have now had to re-book with another courier. Unfortunately the platform we use and their staff have tried their best to help with the collection but with no results. Think twice when using Fastways Couriers, they are only good if you take the parcels to the depot yourself then you get great office staff service. This certainly is not the first time we have had this problem with them. From the look of the reviews here the service is bad with deliveries too.

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Anders B.
Anders B.

Franchisee is the worst ever

The Pemulwuy 2145 Franchisee is the worst ever! Had a parcel booked for pick up the driver never showed up but in the tracking info said: "Pickup Attempted. We attempted to pick up your parcel but were unable to collect it". Obviously a lie as the parcel was still there outside my front door waiting for collection. Apparently they can post "attempted pick up" or "DELIVERY ATTEMPTS" without even going to the delivery site and this note would reflect in the website tracking. Contacted customer service from Philippines who are totally hopeless. Finally had to cancel and posted via AU Post which I should have done in the beginning. I cannot wait for this local driver to get booted out and replaced by a more responsible franchisee.

Slow service

Don't bother paying extra for express delivery, they can't back it up. Paid for parcel to be delivered in 2-3days, by day 3 they can't even guarantee it will be delivered on day 4

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Never attempt to deliver.....

They always say no one was home. Absolute bull. I've been home..Just too lazy to walk down a driveway.This is constant with anything that is ordered and delivered via Fastway....

phil
philMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No pick up

I have had two bookings in ten days where parcels have taken three working days to be picked up Fastway totally incompetent and of course impossible to actually speak to any living person to inquire as to why
Steer clear of Fastway

Shipping TypeDomestic

Will never use them again

Our business has used Fastway (or as it now calls itself Aramex) for 15 year, well not any more We have sent the same parcel to the same address TWICE and both times it didn’t arrive The customer service is Not there This is only the tip of the iceberg Do yourself a favour and do not use them

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Mishelle S.
Mishelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst I've ever used

Absolute rubbish company! Not once have I ever received a package when I've ordered online and when you message them they are so completely unhelpful. I'm now shipping goods out to customers through Sendle and my location means that Fastway are the ones that collect and ship it. Well wouldn't you know it, 3 orders and not once have they turned up even after the orders have been sitting ready for collection for 3 days. Sendle keep having to refund my money so I just won't use the service anymore. Despite the inconvenience of having to go to the post office all the time, at least I know my customers will get their orders..

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives