Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

James
James Perth, WA

Why use them

They never deliver on time. 1 was picked up Sydney and then to Melbourne and is now back in Sydney. Long way to come to perth. Company is just a joke .
Oh they blame it on COVID

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

They delivered my parcel to the wrong house

The delivery time was pretty good, but they delivered it to the wrong house. My house is pretty hard to spot from the street but this has never happened before.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would rate less than 1 if I could - edited to 1.5

Booked Fastway thinking they would at least collect in 2-3 days. Booked on 15th Oct, collected after 2.5 weeks after complaints. They fixed it eventually, would use only last resort.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Parcel delivery

My parcel was jammed into my locked mailbox and anyone could have taken it The courier obviously couldn’t be bothered delivering it to my unit so I’m very disappointed with the service

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Delivery is very slow

According to the tracking number I received, my parcel has been sitting in the Melbourne depot since Sept 16. Delivery dates were supposed to be Sept - 1 Oct. Not happy Jan!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Fastway is really fast

Sender or ReceiverSender

David185Western Australia

Its late but it did arrive

Theo M.

Still waiting for my parcel been a week under my name

Not sure no tracking information that works on the site why give me a track king number that does not work in waiting in face masks I need them it's annoying with no working tracking number

Already done

Anne J
Anne JLaunceston, TAS

Same poor service

The staff at the Launceston depot were unable to tell me where my package was.It was over a week late. It did finally arrive at my local P.O after I had paid for courier service. Changing the business name from Fastway to Aramax may, as the saying goes, fool some of the people some of the time, BUT.............

Derek M.
Derek M.Perth, WA

never knock on the door

have had several deliveries from a chinese site which uses fastway.. they always just drop the package at the door and claim they have had "authority to leave"..when they do this with a laptop and its destroyed ...its very hard to claim back to the chinese supplier,,,Banggood stop using this mob of cowboys

David G.
David G.Sydney, NSW

Late Again

Yet again a parcel delivery from Fastway is late despite being "guaranteed" to be delivered 3 days ago.

Will avoid buying from suppliers who uses Fastway in the future where possible.

Aramex A.Fastway

I am sorry for the impression made however; we thank you for your feedback. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused giving you a bad impression of Fastway.

Mandy J.
Mandy J.Hunter Region, NSW

Waiting and waiting and waiting

I live in Newcastle NSW. I ordered something from Catch market place. A few days later, i was informed that the item had been picked up by a fastway courier.
Two weeks later......it still hasnt left Melbourne! I sent an email inquiry. I received an automated response.
Ive emailed again and still have no idea where my parcel is.
UPDATE! finally has arrived.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Parcel delivered and sent to the wrong person

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Aramex A.Fastway

I appreciate this is especially disappointing for you currently. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rich
RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery drivers are uninsured

Fastway Couriers delivery drivers are uninsured for accidental loss of parcels during transit, so if your mail accidentally goes to the wrong address and the resident refuses to hand it over you are in a whole world of trouble. The website may claim there is liability cover up to $1500 but this is not paid through insurance, rather out of the wages of the responsible delivery driver. Also, any amount paid out does not go to the recipient rather the sender instead, making it hard to receive compensation for the hassle. Beware!

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u