Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

when on the radar for delivery they were fast and the tracking was good

When the initial tracking was shown it was confusing and their messaging app wasn't any better however when on the radar for delivery they were fast and with much better and informative tracking.

Jack H.
Jack H.Northern Region, NSW

Arrived in good time but poor tracking updates.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Ruth B.
Ruth B.Sydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but communication lacking

After initially feeling frustrated by the lack of communication following my parcel not arriving when Fastway indicated it would, it has now arrived 2 business days later so quite happy with the service.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for your feedback, Ruth.

Fastway/Aramex - Tracking is lacking but received it 7 days early

Firstly the tracking on the website is pretty bad, items came from the US and turned up at the Sydney Depot and sat there for five days (assuming they were waiting for the 3rd part of the parcels from Amazon). They all turned up seven days early without any updates on the tracking site, I did receive emails telling me they are out for delivery, so that side of their system works.
The items came undamaged and the courier came round the front of the apartment (I'm on one of the weird apartment blocks with the front entrance around the corner from the "address" location) and rang the intercom buzzer.
Customer service gave me updates from what they could gather when they said they would email back in two days they would reply within two days.

Ian
IanNorthern Region, NSW

More than happy!

Very satisfied! I didn't choose Fastway because I was the recipient of the item. My package arrived on time and the courier driver was more than courteous. My package was in good condition. Ian, Calala

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the review Ian! Awesome to hear.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered Early, No problems at all

Was a little worried at first after reading all the reviews. However, I had no issues at all, the package arrived early. Just thought I would leave a positive review so people know that there are good experiences too.

I did not give a perfect 5 stars as there was some bugs on the website, i.e, eta arrival NaNHours: NaNMinutes. I am sure this is an easy fix for the devs.

Thanks.

Aramex A.Fastway

Great to hear! Thanks so much for the awesome feedback.

MiD
MiD

Depends on personal experience

I read comments about fastway after finding out that the tracking number just keeps not working for 2 days.
I got worried and contacted the seller. They sorted quickly with Fastway (Dandenong, VIC) and the tracking number works, stock comes the day after. Kudos to the seller. Stock was left on a safe place (I was asleep in the morning so don't know if they tried to call us out or not). This is good enough for our house.
In conclusion, I think they need to improve on their notification system because for some customer, like me, I don't mind waiting an extra 1-2 days (not too long delay of course). What's important most is that I need to know when it's coming so I won't have to go to the warehouse to pick it up.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We, of course, love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. Have a lovely day!

griddark
griddarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website could be much better.

I originally left a negative review because a week after "shipping" the website was claiming it was still being sorted in Melbourne. The very next day the product arrived, and after it arrived I got notice that it was coming that day.
If it was the weekend I'd understand, but it was wednesday, I'm going to just put it down to the current pandemic, and how fastway is handling staff right now.

Aramex A.Fastway

We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future

AI A.
AI A.Perth, WA

Not Bad at All

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, please call 1300FASTWAY and request a photograph taken upon delivery as it would assist in locating the item, I do hope this information is helpful.

Kate
KateSydney

great service for me

great communication and tracking by email, can see estimated day for delivery, then told the morning of delivery how far away they are. delivery to neutral bay Sydney all good, as in the past. maybe it depends on the suburb/driver?.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there Kate, Thank you so much for the kind words and I hope you have a lovely day.

Toyhound
Toyhound

Item sent to old address.

I was late changing my new address with ebay, so subsequently my parcel arrived at my old address. I retreived it myself, but it was not Fastways fault. Parcel delivered ok, and satisfied with the outcome.

Good!

My item received on time and on good condition! I was worried on how long my package would take to come to my house because of the reviews but I am extemely happy because it came in 1 day faster then i expected i honestly thought it would take couple weeks.

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much better than reviews!

I must admit to not trusting most couriers to deliver reliably. In this case I was wrong. Two packages from Sydney to Melbourne arrived in a week using click and collect.
Interesting that one code opened both lockers. That is an interesting concept!

Aramex A.Fastway

hi there, thank you so much for the kind feedback.

Arnav G.
Arnav G.

Got the job done

Ordered books online and they sent it through Fastway. After reading reviews I feared the worst, but it appeared on the day of delivery. On their website it said the person delivers to my area at 3:45, but at least it arrived at 5.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind words.

thedge
thedgeHunter Region, NSW

I don't know how Fastway Couriers Get away with it?

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I am s happy to see that your experience has vastly changed leaving a pleasant impression, Thank you for the kind words!

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u