Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Exceptionally quick delivery this time around

I was really surprised when my item was delivered in less than 24 hours (from Alexandria to Harrington Park in NSW in the Age of Coronavirus). I left a 1 and 2 - star reviews for them before, so I decided to post a 5-star review this time to be fair. It looks like they are trying to address their problems. Or I was just lucky this time. Who knows. BTW, the item was delivered by a conventional car and not by a delivery van.

Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Steve
SteveRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery, no problems

My guitar amplifier arrived to northern New South Wales from Tasmania in ten days in the midst of the Covid lockdowns. Wonder if the good deliveries get reviews much? Perfect conditions. Thanks

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery times

I do a lot of online shopping and will always pick Fastway/Aramex as my courier if I get the option. Much faster than Australia post (2 day delivery with a non express item). I always request to leave in a safe place and they always do so. It’s very well hidden from street view but easily viewable from my front door. Australia post have a bad habit of just leaving the items easily viewable to the street and I’ve had parcels stolen before. 10/10 to the driver who does the Pimpama QLD run.

Janine
Janinemelbourne

Went above and beyond

I had a knock on my door and the courier explained that he had a delivery of furniture and did I happen to have a contact number for my neighbor as they weren't home and it was raining.
I got in contact with my neighbour who couldn't get home so we agreed to put it into my garage and the courier moved it all with a smile.
Totally above and beyond, most would not have cared and would certainly not have gone to that effort.

Amanda mifsud
Amanda mifsudNortheast, VIC

Excellent couriers!!!

Fast way are the best couriers I’ve ever experienced,delivery is the fastest I’ve ever experienced,super friendly,goods always delivered in great condition,would recommend to anyone,fantastic service! Wouldn’t use any other couriers

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Great service and quick delivery

Ordered products on a public holiday and they were delivered to my door in 2 working days in perfect condition. This is not a one off but normal for this company from my longtime experience.

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

xlcapries
xlcapries

Pleasantly Surprised after minor hiccup.

Ordered online goods, dispatched last Monday but tracking number not in Fastway by Wednesday. Sydney Fastway sent email to be received Monday 18th.
It arrived before 8AM Monday. Thanks for your service

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Mike Hunt
Mike HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently Great Service

These guys are fantastic. 3 individual Amazon Prime Orders each received 6 days early. They are consistently always the Best Courier Service in Australia - except, it seems, if you are a Karen.

ARDY
ARDY

Credit where Credit is due

I have seen ALOT of bad reviews for this company and that is the reason I am leaving a review, my order from ebay turned up 5 days before the expected delivery date pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks Fastways and merry Christmas.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u