Fastway (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Sky
Sky

Last time they were terrible, this time they were great

Last time I wrote a 1 star review, because their service was the worst. This time, they actually delivered! The package was left right outside my front door, and I was home all day (obviously in this stay at home situation). So, I have to give them 5 stars for actually delivering quickly and properly. The package was NOT in my garden/neighbour's house/ on the street. So I am very happy with this service this time around. Although, considering what I went through last time I would hesitate to choose this company if I had to use them again.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We, of course, love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery.

Br00
Br00Sydney, NSW

My Faith Restored.

I have only had two experiences with Fastway. The first was a disaster when my laptop from China was promptly "lost" by Fastway the moment it was picked up at Sydney airport. Imagine my concern when I learnt that my wine order from South Australia will be shipped via Fastway. However, I need not have worried. The parcel arrived faster than expected. The delivery was even made on Easter Saturday. Very impressive. Thank you Fastway. You have restored by faith in you!

MsEm

Fast delivery is an understatement!

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We of course love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. I’ll be sure to pass this directly to the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Ava
Ava

Efficient service

I received my package from Melb to Adelaide the next day, surprising quick. Tracking information was accurate.

Most of all, I was very impressed by the creativity of the delivery driver. They had hidden my package in a safe spot but had cleverly added bright debris on top of the package so that I easily noticed the package from the corner of eye after parking in my garage!

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, this is so amazing to hear and we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

extraelectronicsau
extraelectronicsau

Fantastic! Awesome customer service, great sales rep very happy

I submitted an inquiry online to move from another courier company and I was greeted by an awesome sales rep. He even personally picked up our first order! Local courier is very friendly and rates are great! Very happy. Fast and prompt

drunkzombi3
drunkzombi3South East Queensland, QLD

Less than 24 hours

They picked up my parcel in Sydney, and within 24 hours, they delivered it to my doorstep in the gold coast. It was just a little bit faster than some of the other couriers I've had come from Sydney, which is all I could ask for.

hgpottery
hgpotteryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better Service than Expected!

Label and payment was easy to get for my Package, at a good price!
My area courier, Rukshad helped me get my package picked up.
Picked up last night Ferntree Gully, arrived in Wodonga 9am this morning.
Excellent result. Thank you!

Tim
Tim

Good service

Social media team is great. My package was delayed but i got all the help and they kept me update with every detail. Yes I was frustrated with delay but these things are meant to happen some time. Thanks team

Delivery TimeLate
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you for the kind words!

Zoey D.
Zoey D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good at this time

Just got my package from amazon using fastway today! They said they will deliver it on friday, but then delivered 2 days earlier. Was afraid that I won't get my package due to bad reviews. They messaged me that it will be delivered today so I've waited with front door open to be sure they would come. And yes, the courier came while i was in front of the house! lol, soo afraid of just getting only the card just like what others claimed.
Btw, for reference, I live nearby their depot, would be surprised if they won't be able to deliver it quickly.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you for the feedback!

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

I don't have any complaints. Package arrived 1 day early.

I was worried about Amazon using Fastway after reading these reviews. Amazon told me my package would arrive tomorrow and I got it 1 day early. There was an estimated delivery time for my suburb and it came within 30 minutes of that estimate. Friendly phone service and courier delivering product.

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you for the kind words!

Halave L.
Halave L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fastest, most reliable courier company.

They always ship my online shopping products so quickly and always arrive on time, early in the morning before I go to work - which is very perfect.

Other couriers (Startrack, Aussie Post) somehow slower and always arrive at my home late morning or noon, when I'm away.

The Fastway driver is very friendly and dresses more professionally, compared to the Aussie Post parcel deliverer who dresses carelessly and smoke in the van which is a big no no for me.

Good so far

Shipping TypeInternational
Aiden

The parcels were delivered to canley vale by the way, so maybe that’s my local courier. Keep up the good work

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

I'll let him know! Thanks Aiden!

Brunob424
Brunob424Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Courier was very helpful and fast

Had an issue with ozsale so i rang the local couriers for West ryde and Carlngford, who went above and beyond to find out what happened and fixed it straight away, very grateful thankyou

Eugenia
EugeniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with Fastway was very good.

We were waiting for the delivery of our Ice Cream Maker. According to the tracker we would receive it on Tuesday but it arrived at my door and into my arms Monday morning.

Jez
JezAU

big improvement

guess what.
last time a week late, this time a day early. totally happy. thanks. hopefully this is a total turn around. will use them again. again thank you very much.

September 24th 2019 Update: dates are important.

whats with the perth depot. ordered few times lately and been 1 day early. this time 4 days late and counting. most times when you order something you plan it to arrive in a time frame so you can use your item. arrived at perth last week. the customer likes there item on time or close......not hard.......so many neg comments. dates are very important.

finally came nicely spoken delivery driver called as no-one was home.

Delivery TimeLate
Bev.K. SA
Bev.K. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You can't get any better!

I am 80 years old and having read the negative reviews I was very concerned about my interstate parcel . I tried to track the parcel but put the wrong number in. The lovely lady on the phone at the depot informed me that I had 9 instead of the 10 numbers then patiently tried to work out which number was missing. As that didn't work I rechecked the number. Today I was about to ring when there was a knock on the door and a very pleasant and thoughtful young man greeted me with my heavy parcel 2 days early!!!
What a wonderful experience for my first time with internet buying. While I feel sorry for those who did not have my experience, I am pleased I gave Fastway the benefit of the doubt. Bev K. . SA.

Boyd
BoydCentral Queensland, QLD

Fastway Couriers Rockhampton are fantastic

No idea about shippit as it was Fastway Couriers who delivered the parcel so I give Fatway 5 stars as my package was sent from Brisbane and was at my door in North Rockhampton the very next morning. The delivery driver was nice and was even willing to help me carry groceries into my garage. Fastway Rocky is fantastic

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you so much for the kind words.

jasmoonee
jasmooneeMid North Coast, NSW

Am I the only lucky one?

Totally agree with others that often times they just dump a card and you have to pick it up at the post office. We live in a rural area and the poor dears would have to drive 200M on a dirt road.
Changed delivery address to an easier one to access and bingo!
Item, large and heavy, picked up from Wollongong Thursday 12.30 pm delivered Friday 2pm to Coffs Harbour.
Don't think you can beat that.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! Amazing to hear though!

After reading all the reviews I was worried my part won’t come I called fastway and arranged a pickup 1 day earlier

Regulator for a boat engine small part picked up before the times was given to me by eBay Thankyou for the fast delivery and polite helpful staff I was worried after reading all the bad reviews

brian qld
brian qldSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT

Used fastway for years -5 star ++ --last weekend -pick up friday am - delivered monday 8.30am
cannot fault them -will continue to use them always - never had reason to complain --always excellent

Pingo
PingoCentral, SA

Terrific!

Cant fault the service. The courier driver left card as I was not home at the time. I rang the courier & he came back & dropped of my parcel. He obviously went out of his way to do this. Thanks very much Fastway!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

Gave them the parcel and and the recipient received it the next day.
Also wrote down the Address and made sure the delivery area was correct for there was another area that had a similar name but was in a different state.
The Receiver of the parcel quoted me the price of how much it would coast to send I quoted this price and they where all to happy to charge me that price.

FAZZA101
FAZZA101Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast Delivery, Best courier I have used

They deliver quick, they are in superb condition on arrival, they arrive nice and early in the morning by for me. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.