Fat Prophets

Fat Prophets (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

flying high

flying highsydney

Advice worth paying for.

Since I signed up I haven't looked back.
Have been receiving the newsletter and logging in to the website for over 6 months now
And am surprised how in depth the information is I am always looking forward to see what comes out next.
I've tried quite a few financial advisors before and it's been hit and miss and a long journey to making a profit on my investments.
So far I found fat prophets excellent to deal with.

KazR

KazRSydney

Great advice at a reasonable price!

As a new investor I really wasn't sure where to turn for the right advice. A more financially aware friend introduced me to Fat Prophets just over a year ago. I am pleased to say that thanks to them I am much more knowledgeable when it comes to managing my investments and choosing the right stocks to buy in to. In that time I have turned a tidy profit on my modest investment, largely thanks to the good advice that I have received from them directly Love their helpful customer service! On top of this I feel a little more confident when looking at different share options, thanks to their informative and well written newsletter. If you are looking for some great guidance when it comes to investing Fat Prophets is the place to go!

Definitely will use again and again!

The Fat Prophets company clearly know what they are doing! No matter the question I shoot at them they know the answer and I am 100000000% happy with the service that they provide. I was not financially knowledgeable at all whatsoever. But wtih Fat Prophets it's just so easy!

Britt f

Britt fVictoria

Excellent business!

Such a great business which gives you the leading edge in your investments. If you want to earn big, then this is the best service out there.

Ruby F

Ruby F

Fat Prophets are great

I have been with Fat Prophets for just over a year and have not had any issues myself. I was not financially savvy myself but the newsletters I receive helped me aswell as when ever I contact the team, I receive a reply everytime. It may not be for everyone one but it works for me so am very happy with Fat Prophets.

Grace

Grace

Great service!

I am so happy with the service that I received from Fat Prophets! They definitely helped to make my investment ‘FAT’! Wha more could you want? They helped me with every step of the way throughout the process, and ensures my trust.

Helped me a ton!!!

Fat Prophets found great stocks to invest in and made me quite a fair amount of cash. They had excellent communication and told me what they were doing and kept me up to date. They are very passionate with what they do which is what makes them so great. Highly recommended

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Worth every penny

Its a great service. im a long-term member and have picked up many great stocks and worth every penny i spent. they offer you great support too. good returns and highly recommended.

RobertCanberra

Terrible Track Record of Share Picks

R.T

R.TSydney Australia

Beware of Fat Prophets (Fake Prophets & Fat at the Victim's Expense) Subscription

peed off

peed offMelbourne

EMAIL SPAM II

Their unsubscribe does not work. I tried many times and then complained to the company. I then complained to the communication ombudsman - all to no avail. Do not deal with this moronic company as they will spam you forever.

Marcus Rayner

Marcus RaynerAU

Email Spam

Not sure how they got my email but i have unsubscibed on mulitple occassions and still get contacted. Dont give them any details or they will hassle you for life!!

Andrew

AndrewBribie Island

Great until you want to end your subscription

Great WM division with excellent managed portfolios!

I got in touch with the wealth management team at Fat Prophets after subscribing to their research and after making some gains on a few of their recommendations like EVN GOR SAR, TPG VOC and MFG. It got a little bit too much after the correction in february and march so I decided to let the team take control of my investment capital + Savings.
I got invested into the Global shares portfolio and Asian portfolio - needless to say its going great.
I can log into their platform at any time and can also access my portfolio from my phone. Its a great product.

Got conned, switched to their competitor

SpydahBrisbane

Fat Prophets or fat con-artists

Milt

Milt

Terrible

After joining received nothing even after many phone calls don’t bother with them. They drop the price to join until they suck you in.

Sub-par

Checked out a trial via a special offer on the web, which had a lot of older reports which seemed ok, which was followed up by a lot of constant phone calls from sales. Eventually, I signed up, but regret it since.

Most of the content seems old, and there are no clear recommendations.... NO content in the 'New recommendations' area. All I see is a weekly roundup and general market news that I can get anywhere. Not happy. It is still early January, so maybe they are slow over the Christmas period, but I'm paying for up-to-date recommendations and research I'm not getting my money's worth.

I've also tried Motley Fool, and if you can put up with the spam, their service otherwise craps all over them.

Not worth the subscription

Subscribed. Not value for me . Will not subscribe again. They reported what success they had , but failed to inform the subscriber of the opportunity they saw until after they had been so successful. Would have been appropriate to inform subscribers so they could have invested and gained benefit of their knowledge before they made their profit and told how cleaver their decisions were. Too little information too late.

Can do better

Was contacted by unsolicited phone call and declined offer. Further unsolicited calls resulted in offer being discounted or other benefits eg. extended subscription time. After seven calls finally agreed Started with programme and found excessive and irrelevant information eg. UK and USA IPOs and M & As as well as international mining reports resulting in wasted time and confusion. Phoned to cancel subscription to be told trial time had expired actually, 2 days over. After written correspondence and phone calls which had great difficulty in getting any response and final result no refund and now have useless subscription with numerous e mails cluttering up computer. Suggest avoid or extreme care and diligence.