Fat Prophets

Fat Prophets (page 2 of 3)

2.4

JSS

JSSHALL

Scam???

I paid for a subscription on 28th Sept and have heard nothing. I did ask what has happened two days ago and the answer was all the analysts were away. Today the emails bounce, and the website appears dead since the 28th.
Have I been scammed?

Can not be trusted

After requesting several times to UNSUBSCRIBE from there e-mail list, I still get there e-mails...if they refuse to comply with the Australian spam laws then I would not trust them with my investments.

Serpico66

Serpico66Melbourne

Can't unsubscribe

Never subscribe to their newsletter because they will not take you off their list. Very untrustworthy. I have reported them to ACMA

Unsubscribe does not work

Avoid them as it is impossible to be taken off their distribution list. Unsubsribe does not work so how could you trust them with you money

FP Wealth

They provide a good wealth management service to their clients. Also now have an investment platform so that clients can do their own investing.

flying high

flying highsydney

Advice worth paying for.

Since I signed up I haven't looked back.
Have been receiving the newsletter and logging in to the website for over 6 months now
And am surprised how in depth the information is I am always looking forward to see what comes out next.
I've tried quite a few financial advisors before and it's been hit and miss and a long journey to making a profit on my investments.
So far I found fat prophets excellent to deal with.

KazR

KazRSydney

Great advice at a reasonable price!

As a new investor I really wasn't sure where to turn for the right advice. A more financially aware friend introduced me to Fat Prophets just over a year ago. I am pleased to say that thanks to them I am much more knowledgeable when it comes to managing my investments and choosing the right stocks to buy in to. In that time I have turned a tidy profit on my modest investment, largely thanks to the good advice that I have received from them directly Love their helpful customer service! On top of this I feel a little more confident when looking at different share options, thanks to their informative and well written newsletter. If you are looking for some great guidance when it comes to investing Fat Prophets is the place to go!

Definitely will use again and again!

The Fat Prophets company clearly know what they are doing! No matter the question I shoot at them they know the answer and I am 100000000% happy with the service that they provide. I was not financially knowledgeable at all whatsoever. But wtih Fat Prophets it's just so easy!

Britt f

Britt fVictoria

Excellent business!

Such a great business which gives you the leading edge in your investments. If you want to earn big, then this is the best service out there.

Ruby F

Ruby F

Fat Prophets are great

I have been with Fat Prophets for just over a year and have not had any issues myself. I was not financially savvy myself but the newsletters I receive helped me aswell as when ever I contact the team, I receive a reply everytime. It may not be for everyone one but it works for me so am very happy with Fat Prophets.

Grace

Grace

Great service!

I am so happy with the service that I received from Fat Prophets! They definitely helped to make my investment ‘FAT’! Wha more could you want? They helped me with every step of the way throughout the process, and ensures my trust.

Hugh

Hugh

Helped me a ton!!!

Fat Prophets found great stocks to invest in and made me quite a fair amount of cash. They had excellent communication and told me what they were doing and kept me up to date. They are very passionate with what they do which is what makes them so great. Highly recommended

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Worth every penny

Its a great service. im a long-term member and have picked up many great stocks and worth every penny i spent. they offer you great support too. good returns and highly recommended.

RobertCanberra

Terrible Track Record of Share Picks

R.T

R.TSydney Australia

Beware of Fat Prophets (Fake Prophets & Fat at the Victim's Expense) Subscription

peed off

peed offMelbourne

EMAIL SPAM II

Their unsubscribe does not work. I tried many times and then complained to the company. I then complained to the communication ombudsman - all to no avail. Do not deal with this moronic company as they will spam you forever.

Marcus Rayner

Marcus RaynerAU

Email Spam

Not sure how they got my email but i have unsubscibed on mulitple occassions and still get contacted. Dont give them any details or they will hassle you for life!!

Andrew

AndrewBribie Island

Great until you want to end your subscription

Great WM division with excellent managed portfolios!

I got in touch with the wealth management team at Fat Prophets after subscribing to their research and after making some gains on a few of their recommendations like EVN GOR SAR, TPG VOC and MFG. It got a little bit too much after the correction in february and march so I decided to let the team take control of my investment capital + Savings.
I got invested into the Global shares portfolio and Asian portfolio - needless to say its going great.
I can log into their platform at any time and can also access my portfolio from my phone. Its a great product.

Got conned, switched to their competitor