Feather Sisters

Feather Sisters

3.3

Don't waste your money on Microblading Brow Pen

I was excited to give this pen a go after reading good feedback. Boy was I wrong. Initially I was very happy with the way it looked and how easy it was to use. Now not ten days later the pen has dried up.

Doris

DorisSydney, NSW

Excellent Brow coverage

I have been using Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel tint and thought this product was amazing and it is good though it tends to dry with a bit of a shine and you need a steady hand to apply. Came across Feather Sisters whilst online, viewed the add and decided to purchase their microblade brow pen. Husband commented how good they look, so just ordered my second one, very happy with product and makes brows look real!

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the money

I have been a user of eyelashes for a long time. When I saw these I though wow these are going to be great so much easier to put on. Honestly yes the pen is easier than putting glue on a lash an waiting but apart from that the process is exactly the same. The other thing is that the lash band is thick so making the lash feel heavy on the eye. Is it worth $60, no I don't think so.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Feather Sisters compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Ara

AraSydney, NSW

Great products and fast delivery

Initially purchased their lash growth serum and microblade brow pen. I loved the products (visibly longer lashes!) and purchased again, along with their adhesive eyeliner lash kit. Quality, vegan and cruelty-free products, super fast delivery, and an innovative Australian small business worth supporting.