Feather Sisters

2.7
jule
juleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does do what it says

I not impressed with the eye brow pen as it worked for a few line's then it started to smudge.
don't recommend this product.
I'm waiting on a reply to return & they won't show my review either.

Lea
LeaFar North Queensland, QLD

Micro blading Brow Pen

The first time I used this product it was fantastic. Just as advertised.
Every time after that, my skin would almost blister and I lost brow hair. Maybe it it my skin type, however not other products have affected my skin.

Amazing service!

I accidentally ordered eyelash serum instead of eyebrow serum. Feather Sisters answered my enquiry about this very promptly and offered solutions to help. I am enjoying using the products in the Nest.

RoarRuby
RoarRubyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micro blading brow pen

Blonde/light brown colour- it did not apply evenly like there was not enough liquid in the pen. It was a waste of money.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Feather Sisters compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Bernie
BerniePerth, WA

waste of money

Was excited to get beaut looking eyebrows in once swift motion each morning which it did. Twice! Then it dried up. Messaged the company 4 times with no response hoping to find a way to get it working again. Waste of time and money.

Don't waste your money on Microblading Brow Pen

I was excited to give this pen a go after reading good feedback. Boy was I wrong. Initially I was very happy with the way it looked and how easy it was to use. Now not ten days later the pen has dried up.

Doris
DorisSydney, NSW

Excellent Brow coverage

I have been using Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel tint and thought this product was amazing and it is good though it tends to dry with a bit of a shine and you need a steady hand to apply. Came across Feather Sisters whilst online, viewed the add and decided to purchase their microblade brow pen. Husband commented how good they look, so just ordered my second one, very happy with product and makes brows look real!

Marnie Smith
Marnie SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the money

I have been a user of eyelashes for a long time. When I saw these I though wow these are going to be great so much easier to put on. Honestly yes the pen is easier than putting glue on a lash an waiting but apart from that the process is exactly the same. The other thing is that the lash band is thick so making the lash feel heavy on the eye. Is it worth $60, no I don't think so.

Ara
AraSydney, NSW

Great products and fast delivery

Initially purchased their lash growth serum and microblade brow pen. I loved the products (visibly longer lashes!) and purchased again, along with their adhesive eyeliner lash kit. Quality, vegan and cruelty-free products, super fast delivery, and an innovative Australian small business worth supporting.

Beauty Product Retailers