Feex

Feex

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Feex

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found a handyman in 10 minutes!

It was super easy and quick to use. I typed some info, took a short video of the problem, sent it and in less than 10 minutes I received a call with a quote. One of the most fastest and easiest online services I've used. I'll be using them again, excellent service!

Gerald G
Gerald GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best LoL

The best app I have used in this category..simple, efficient and comprehensive. With a video of the repair the tradesman can quickly evaluate the problem..ten out of ten..well done and congratulations

Other Handymen

Sofia F.
Sofia F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Door repaired in no time

Amazing service, I had a broken door and the handyman was able to repair it in no time at a very reasonable price! All I had to do was sending a video explaining the problem and Feex organised everything else. Will definitely use this service again!

Handymen

Find out how Feex compares to other Handymen

Amazing service

I tried this service recommended to me by a friend. I was happily amazed by the courtesy, speed and seriousness! my kitchen tap was leaking. A simple video was enough to explain the problem. They contacted me in less than an hour to give me the quote, and the next day the issue has been fixed! What can I say? Amazing service! I will recommend this service to everyone.