Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile Questions & Answers (page 5)

Verifiedfelixmobile.com.au
Jet

A couple of the reviews states that Felix plan has post paid SIM. Is there as I don’t recall seeing any such option?

Felix Mobile   DM

You're spot on, felix is a prepaid subscription. It works similarly to a Netflix subscription, it rolls over every month unless you pause or cancel (which are both free to do!)

- Michael from the Care team

Q Q.
Q Q.

After i do subscription payment on the app. What else am i gonna to sign up the sim or just use that when i receive it.. Thanks

Jet

You need to go to the App and activate your SIM card. There are step by step instructions that you can follow. Your subscription period commences once you have activated the card. To receive a $5 off your bill, use referral code GS00009.

christianpapel2016
christianpapel2016

Can I recharge using a voucher? I usually buy recharge voucher from coles when expiry date is nearing since I’m a cash guy. And also am I able to buy the sim from like coles or Woolworths?

Felix Mobile   DM

Hey Christian! At the moment you can only manage your subscription payments through your app (which takes most Aussie debit/credit cards).

We do let you know right before your next renewal will be via text message, and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time (no extra cost!) if you want to halt a payment coming out.

Ping us back here if you have any other Qs.
- Britt from the Care team

Does it work if I buy 4g modem? Thanks

Felix Mobile   DM

Hey Lion, felix is designed for use in a mobile phone. You can absolutely hotspot to your other personal devices when needed, but felix can't be used in a modem/portable wifi dongle or as a replacement for home internet. If you jump over to our website, you can read up more there, and start a chat with myself or someone from the team if you have any other questions.

- Jake from the Care team

Jet

I tried slot the SIM card into a modem. It didn’t work so just set my iPhone as the hotspot. Use the referral code GS00009 when signing up to get $5 off from the bill.

Lion

Thanks for your reply. Will order it asap. :)

Jax L.

Hello I'm very interested in signing up to a Felix service but I want to know can I connect my phone to my tv via tethering hotspot and stream Netflix using the phone data as it's unlimited thank you

I’ve had 0 issues doing this

Jax L.

So you can use the data on your Android tv to stream Netflix and all that sort of stuff

JKB

Works for anything internet would usually work for, speeds are capped for the price though and they tell you not to rely on it in place of home internet but you can as a backup and it’s reliable enough I’ve found

Jax L.

Ok thank you very much you have really helped me give it a go see what happens

Jet

This is what I am doing. Using my Smart TV to watch YouTube.
Use the referral code GS00009 to receive $5 discount when signing up with Felix mobile.

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Felix Mobile is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2022.