Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Leanne
LeanneNortheast, VIC

Help is ere when you need it

Just switched. I had an issue which was quickly and easily sorted out via the online chat. Looking forward to unlimited data. Great experience so far. Fantastic service Let’s go!

Plan Cost per Month$34.00

Kelly Edwards
Kelly EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect. I can’t live without it

Very fast staff who are happy to help with any problem you have and resolve it extremely quickly with no fuss at all
Would Definitely recommend to all my friends

Perzella
PerzellaSydney, NSW

Would recommend. Using with home pocket for 1 person

Super efficient and simple. A refreshing experience to SIM card plans. Fast enough to stream content on my TV at HD quality but on the odd occasion needs a second to buffer so it will display in a lower quality for a couple seconds but nothing noticibly annoying.

Michael
Michael

Felix mobile

The service is good and the team are very helpful at any issues one may have unlimited data is a plus don’t need to worry about running out even again also use code [Code Removed] for first month free

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks, Michael! Make sure you share your referral code with everyone you know so you can all earn those peachy credits!!!

Fast activation

Received the SIM card fast and activation went without a glitch. Packaging was nice Andy planting a tree with a new subscription is an option I didn’t see with other providers.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Alin, great to hear you're set up with your peachy felix SIM! Thanks for sharing your experience, hope you enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
Nik - felix Care team

nilesh.seelan4
nilesh.seelan4Sydney, NSW

It's helped me a lot

I'm a broke student I can't afford NBN or mobile broadband plans. But just having this and hotspot to my laptop which is connected to my tv solves everything. All I do is watch YouTube or Netflix and it streams perfect on hotspot. Although reception in both normal and WhatsApp calls are not good but that's due to my apartment. Thanks so much Felix you have helped me out a lot. Please someone use my reference code, would appreciate it a lot -NS00077

Jay G.
Jay G.Perth, WA

Supper friendly staff

I was experiencing a few minor drop outs but I got in contact with a lovely staff member through the felix app and had the problem resolved in 15 minutes. Much better than other providers and their long wait times.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks, Jay! Glad we got that all sorted together. We're a small team based in Sydney, who are always keen to help :)
- Chris from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

This is good value

I haven’t been with this service long enough to know how sufficiently fast the download speeds are or haven’t experienced any dropouts yet to rate how frequent they are or haven’t been to any other areas to know what the coverage is like yet .

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!
- Chris from the Care team

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

scott
scottPerth, WA

Very good

I've had felix for about 3 months , live and work in Central Perth, I switched from boost (telstra) the reception is better then telstra so far, but I haven't left the city with it yet.customer service has been great everything's easy. And I stream heaps of Stan etc had no problems.

Hey Scott!
So great to read that felix is working out for you. We hope you're watching some binge worthy shows on Stan :)
- Britt from the Care team

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Plan Cost per Month$28.00
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!

Mojo
MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the phone plan I have been waiting for

Statutory declaration rubbish

William M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome Product and Support to Match *****

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your support, William! We're so happy to hear that you've found a perfect match with felix. Can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.
- Georgia from the Care team

William M.

You're very welcome and thank you :)

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it no problems so far and this will be my 3rd month with felix thanks heaps

It's reliable and working well, I haven't had any drop outs or issues with this type of matter , our downloading speeds have been sufficient for my self and my children, I'm quiet pleased with connecting to Felix thank you.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks Kylie! So great to hear you're loving felix so far. We'd also love to know what we could do to give you a 5 star experience :)
- Georgia from the Care team