Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Anthony M.
Anthony M.Sydney, NSW

Great work Felix, May I congratulate a great deal available just in time.

Data speed and accuracy is excellent for my use. I don't run Quantum programs and software from the little HUAWEI, but Boost chewed $10 every 2 days which really hurts my budget.

Included Data per Month20 GB
Daz
DazSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for.

Worst service ever. Switched my sim, on a Friday, then customer support says "oh maybe it's a faulty sim. We can get you a new sim in three days. Till then please buy a sim card and we will give you a $15 credit." waste of time. You definitely get what you pay for

Robert G.
Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional and reliable service.

It's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a telecommunication service provider. I use my phone to Wi-Fi to TV for Netflix Stan and Spotify and I have never yet experienced any unfortunate lagging or other issues with data transfer. Their customer service has always been exceptional, I reckon I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. I only wish they offered a data only plan for a Wi-Fi device as an alternative for watching Netflix without having to use my phone. I definitely recommend Felix hundred percent

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for leaving those kind words, we're so glad you're loving felix! If you're keen to spread the love, consider sharing your referral code to get yourself and your friends $35 in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Corey from the Care team

Joclaus
Joclaus

Fantastic Service

So far so good.
Great network coverage which did worry me.
Amazing customer service team who assisted me with some questions I had.
I would highly recommend switching or signing up with them.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Joclaus, we are so thrilled to hear you are loving it at felix so far! Make sure to share around your referral code to all your friends and family for a cheeky little bump in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Jake from the Care team

Jade R.
Jade R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service!

Scotty, Chris, Nik, Mitchell and Jake all offered me amazing customer service! I wanted to switch across to felix due to their sustainable approach to telecommunications, but there were a few issues porting my number across. No Issue was too large for these guys and all issues were resolved within the day of changeover! Can’t praise them enough! Thanks so much for the help and I will be recommending felix to everyone I know! :)

LincolnL
LincolnLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix is the best value phone plan on the market !

As a casual worker, I'm on a very tight budget and need a reliable, value for money phone plan.

After a couple of days search I found Felix, the deal is amazing $35 a month unlimited voice, txt and Internet ! My service changed over without issue in a couple of minutes. The coverage and speed is excellent with no dropouts or black spots. I have researched just about every plan available in Australia at this time and this is the best value for money/quality option currently available. I have no hesistation in recommending Felix to anyone from my experience.

If you do happen to change to felix please use my referral code LL00067 and well will both get a $35.00 credit to our accounts.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review and for giving us a go, LincolnL! So glad (but also not surprised) we made it to the number one spot :-)
- Chris from the Care team

JocelynB
JocelynBAU

Great value, reliable & climate-friendly

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Brad W.

Beat retailer out there. Hi refectory data, service and unbeatable price

Couldn’t live without the unlimited data, calls and text.
And green too! Awesome thanks for shaking up the industry abit. Still no one else does unlimited data

Love it so much

Included Data per Month1,000 GB

Hey Brad,
So glad you're enjoying the shake up! We're really proud of what we're doing here. Don't forget to share your referral code with friends and family to score a cheeky credit on your account when they activate.
- Emalie from the Care team

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Day 1

Very happy with my purchase after one day of use! When I was searching for unlimited internet it seems that Felix is really the only company that was offering it in the mobile space.

It is great for streaming Netflix, Disney+ and other services but unfortunately not fast enough to be 4K. It does reach 2K speeds which is perfectly okay and you can't get much cheaper than this for unlimited data, so for the price it is very good.

An unexpected pleasure

Isn't it nice when you come across a service that delivers on speeds and reliability as well as understanding social responsibilities? We are very satisfied with the service, which at times, will drop out like every other provider in our area.

Excellent service

The team from Felix is amazing with their customer service. I would like especially thank to Scotty and Mitch for their awesome help and service. Keep up the good work, guys.

Hey there Madeleine,
Thank YOU so much for being such an awesome customer, we're really stoked to have you on board with us!
-Scotty from the Care team

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Amazing everything

There is nothing I haven’t liked yet about Felix. Honestly the best mobile service provider I have ever encountered. Speeds are an average of 14 Mbps download and 4 Mbps upload, but for a cheaper plan at about the same speed on other plans, 100% worth it!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Luke, thanks for the stars! This review made our day! Glad you're loving felix.
- Maddie from the Care team

Sharon
SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great while at home only.

Signal drop outs unable to use Spotify, access some games rewards on holiday in the Riverland was disappointing which made recommending Felix difficult.
My husband will have to stay with Telstra

Kristy B.
Kristy B.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Top price with a great no contact deal and unlimited everything who can ask for anything better than that.I’ve recommended it to people I know. Cheers found no problems at all

alex s.
alex s.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good data speeds. Excellent value for money

Network coverage overall very good. Excellent for streaming Netflix and international calls are only 5$ a month. Would recommend felix mobile to my friends. Very satisfied with the overall service.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi there, Alex! Thanks for the fab review! So glad you're enjoying felix.
- Maddie from the Care team

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

- Georgia from the Care team

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.
- Georgia from the Care team

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:
- Jake from the Care team