Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Jay G.
Jay G.Perth, WA

Supper friendly staff

I was experiencing a few minor drop outs but I got in contact with a lovely staff member through the felix app and had the problem resolved in 15 minutes. Much better than other providers and their long wait times.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks, Jay! Glad we got that all sorted together. We're a small team based in Sydney, who are always keen to help :)

This is good value

I haven’t been with this service long enough to know how sufficiently fast the download speeds are or haven’t experienced any dropouts yet to rate how frequent they are or haven’t been to any other areas to know what the coverage is like yet .

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

scott
scottPerth, WA

Very good

I've had felix for about 3 months , live and work in Central Perth, I switched from boost (telstra) the reception is better then telstra so far, but I haven't left the city with it yet.customer service has been great everything's easy. And I stream heaps of Stan etc had no problems.

Hey Scott!
So great to read that felix is working out for you. We hope you're watching some binge worthy shows on Stan :)
- Britt from the Care team

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Plan Cost per Month$28.00
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!
- Maddie from the Care team

Mojo
MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the phone plan I have been waiting for

Statutory declaration rubbish

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
William M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome Product and Support to Match *****

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your support, William! We're so happy to hear that you've found a perfect match with felix. Can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.

William M.

You're very welcome and thank you :)

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it no problems so far and this will be my 3rd month with felix thanks heaps

It's reliable and working well, I haven't had any drop outs or issues with this type of matter , our downloading speeds have been sufficient for my self and my children, I'm quiet pleased with connecting to Felix thank you.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks Kylie! So great to hear you're loving felix so far. We'd also love to know what we could do to give you a 5 star experience :)

JacS
JacSBrisbane

Awesome customer service

I had an issue with my account payment details and they gave me a ten day grace period beyond my payment due date to ensure I wouldn't lose my mobile connection while I waited for my new card to arrive. I think you'd be hard pressed to find that level of service with any other company. I've been with them for a while now and their product is awesome too, no issues with speed or connection and unlimited data at a ridiculously cheap price.

Very poor service

In 4 months with Felix I have been left without internet for 3 weeks and then unable to call or receiving call for another 2 weeks (still ongoing). Always the same answer "we are investigating we will get back to you shortly". We don't have the same meaning of "shortly". We always discuss the issue with a new team member that will repeat the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting the fastest network in the world for this price but just something that works. Each time there is an network update in my area I have a new problem and no solution. Pay extra dollars and stay away from felix and vodafone (their network provider)

Marwan
Marwan

I have already done it 4/5 times over the past two weeks. Keep saying they will call me back with an update... It's pathetic.

great customer service

I had issues with my account details and their customer service was great. really quick replies and solved the issue instantly. switching to their service was also a very simple process!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

You're an absolute gem Victoria! So happy to hear you had a great experience with the team and that your switch to felix was so simple. Thanks so much for the review!
- Jake from the Care team

Gina T.
Gina T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple and fast set up, super happy with service 6mths on

6 months in and I am so happy I switched over to Felix. Where I live there is no NBN and mobile data is our only option. I have teenage kids and I switched them all over and they have no issues at all with coverage and speed. They stream constantly and the speeds are great and better than what they were getting with previous major Telco. I honestly thought $35 per month unlimited data had a catch but 6 months on I am still getting the same great reliable service. Thanks Felix for coming to my rescue as the lack of internet options where I live has been a thorn in my side for a long time.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Gina, thanks for sharing your experience so far! Its so great to hear that you're loving the service, but feel free to chat in via the felix app if you ever run into any issues, we're always here to give you a hand.
- Nik from the Care team

RnR4ZORr
RnR4ZORrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company, cheap month to month plan

Coverage good in metropolitan, can drop out in country (See Vodafone network map)
Great download speeds
Excellent company, producing an amazing value mobile sim card deal!
Will be recommending this deal to others! :)

Included Data per Month999 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review! Get your friends to use your felix referral code when they sign up, you'll both get a sweet little top up in your felix wallet once they've activated.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Simple set up. So user friendly. So far so good.

Not sure as far as network coverage as just up and running now. Unsure if data download speed as haven’t put it to the test. Will do shortly. Giving as 5 star rating for ease of set-up and already transfer completed by Felix. Took a few minutes if that.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Collette, this is beautiful to hear, so stoked to have you on board with us. We try our best to make things super simple and easy, we're grateful you took the time to share your experience.
- Scotty from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Suspiciously cheap yet its real

Ordered online. Came very swiftly. I Changed over from optus. Effortless to set up, currently have no wifi so using felix mobile hotspot and seamless as of yet. Highly recommend.

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Give customers a means to recharge without normal mobile plan access!

Good deal and plan, but they should take a tip from Optus: when your customer's plan runs out, give them a means to recharge without normal mobile plan access! Not everyone has Wi-Fi around and Covid makes it hard to loiter around the local Maccas for their free Wi-Fi. Optus provides a phone number their customers can call without need for credit and a limited data connection exclusively for recharging. DO IT!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Benjamin, thanks for your review and feedback! I'll make sure your suggestion is put in front of the right eyes, that certainly sounds like a handy feature.

Very easy to use

Easy switch over and sign up process. Worry free data usage. Great personal touches with the new sim and a great emphasis on being a carbon neutral company with green routes. Great speeds in the Perth area, not tried or needed further than that. No coverage problems as of yet.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Rachel, we're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your time with felix. Thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
- Nik from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Shane H.
Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unlimited video calls

I am ecstatic about my Felix $35 I spend 24/7 on video call to my Filipina wife, before on WiFi with all their gaming, streaming, etc .It make my call poor at times.. But with Felix now on my side with unlimited data, I now have uninterrupted video call 24/7 with great quality picture. And for anyone interested in how much data that is over a month its about 97Gb .

Included Data per Month1,000 GB

Hey Shane,
Thanks for the stars - so great to hear that you're able to use felix to keep in touch with your wife overseas! Keeping connected is more important than ever right now.
- Emalie from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Best decision I ever made!

Such a happy switch I have made. Saving the world while also having fast internet speed and such a great app to use. I’m actually stoked with Felix! Thankyou Legends :)

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for making the switch, Emily! We're so happy to have you on board and glad to hear you're finding the app great to use.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

I am having the same experience as what I had with my previous provider but only better Felix it’s carbon neutral - and it makes such a difference! I’m truely loving it!

Included Data per Month4 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Love this! So great to have you joining us in the good fight.

Elif Z.
Elif Z.Victoria

Carbon neutral planting trees im in love !!!

Gives me inner peace knowing im contributing to something thats growing homes for wildlife. Lungs for the earth, what an amazing way to make a difference in this cruel world. The only down side for me is the internet connection sometimes drops to 3g and it cuts out or stops working. Hope i can fix the problem :)

Dusty
DustySydney, NSW

VALUE VALUE VALUE

Couldn't complain. I cant see any telecommunications company coming anywhere near as cheap as this mob!! Internet data speeds are plenty fast enough to watch movies or stream music. I use my mobile hotspot to run my whole house so the money I save on home internet more then pays for Felix with unlimited data!!

Included Data per Month1,000 GB