Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Dusty
DustySydney, NSW

VALUE VALUE VALUE

Couldn't complain. I cant see any telecommunications company coming anywhere near as cheap as this mob!! Internet data speeds are plenty fast enough to watch movies or stream music. I use my mobile hotspot to run my whole house so the money I save on home internet more then pays for Felix with unlimited data!!

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Dropouts and maybe even throttling

It's been good from the start but lately I seen lot of lag, Dropouts and Fluctuating speeds well below 10Mbps. Data downloads is sufficient and can cater to 'all you can eat'

Marisa
MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good get on to it

8/10 sometimes it’s very slow most of the time it’s good do get phone call drop out at times but other wise I’m quite happy with the plan and data

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars Marisa. Hopefully you'll see improvements on the data speeds with network upgrades. Also, feel free to jump into the app and Message with us, we might be able to help!
- Michael from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Awesome service! I will never change services.

I am very satisfied with the network coverage and the data download speed. So far in the last 4 months of using Felix, I've had no reason to complain and I'm not going to change services for probably years.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Love to hear this, Etueni!
- Britt from the Care team

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

I don't know why you wouldn't

I moved from a plan with a major provider and can honestly say I haven't noticed a difference, except I have shaved nearly $100 off my monthly bill. Granted I live in the middle of Australia's biggest city, but the coverage has never been an issue and the 20mbps has been great for anything I have needed when on the go. The other thing I really love is the customer service team being via chat. I don't have time to sit on hold so any time I have needed to contact them it's been really convenient.

bruce
bruceFar North Queensland, QLD

Trouble Free and very useful

The download speeds are adequate and reliable for my purposes. The convenience of not having to worry about renewing each month and rolling over data is great feature. What else matters

Sabine
SabineNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect for me

I had a few dropouts but I did with different plans as well. I love Felix ,Its the best I ever had and I been telling all my friends about it

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.

patrick.hamid
patrick.hamidSydney, NSW

Best decision I've made!

Having been on Optus, Telstra, Vodafone and other MVNOs, I've experienced various services. Felix is by far the best value you can get today. The unlimited data at 20Mbps is enough for me to stream, hotspot and even covered me during a 2 month NBN outage. I cannot complain about the Vodafone 4G coverage, but would love in the future to have VoLTE and Wifi Calling to be included.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi Patrick! So glad you're loving felix. VoLTE is definitely on our minds for the future so keep an eye on on our socials for product updates!
- Maddie from the Care team

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Best unlimited plan. Amazing performance with everything.

20mbps is more than enough for things I do. Works awesome. Only thing I don't like would be xcloud game streaming performance. But I think that is because of vodafone network being not optimized for xcloud. Otherwise is amazing. 10/10 from me.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey dadeadman, so great you are loving your speeds with felix! Gaming can require some higher Mbps, which is why you may have seen a dip there, but thrilled to see you have been having a great time.

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Best value for money!

I was doubtful to be honest but very pleasantly surprised! I haven't had any issues so far and I'm very happy with the product and service. I actually thought it was too good to be true but it's not!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

So glad we exceeded your expectations Timothy! Thanks so much for the review.

Andrie Peyper
Andrie PeyperSydney, NSW

Good value

Felix is a very economic unlimited internet service, customer service is excellent and I can recommend it if you live where there is good Vodafone 4G network reception. I get the 20mbps internet speed as advertised and am happy with the service

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Andrie! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. So glad that felix is working out for you.
- Britt from the Care team

Unlimited data perfect

Have had no issues so far great for streaming netflix, coverage is excellent. Also helping to make our planet greener, easy set up and quick porting of number
Overall very happy

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch Dominik! Thrilled to hear you're having great time with us, and helping us fight the good fight! Happy streaming!

Megan
MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with the service :)

I've been using felix for the past 8 months, and I love the value for money. The internet speed easily keeps up with zoom calls and streaming services, and I've already reccomended it to friends and family. (The internet speeds are a bit slow in more rural areas, though)

felix mobileFelix Mobile

That's 8 trees you have planted with us so far Megan! So fantastic to have you with us. Make sure to use your referral code with all your friends and family for some cheeky $$$ in your felix wallet when they activate.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I get to plant a tree every month without getting my fingernails dirty

For the price this is a great offer. Wish the app woudlnt log you out everytime as its a pain to log in. Otherwise speed is good, not super fast but can stream netflix ok. Happy with the service so far.

Benjamin
BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for anything better

I love Felix for the fact that they deliver everything they say they will when it comes to service, the download speeds are great streaming shows or even gaming is amazing

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Aww shucks Benjamin. Over the moon to hear how great of a time you have been having. So great having you a part of felix!

Jason ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and Value for Money

It had one outage when Vodafone was having major network problem a few months back. Other than that, it has been a smooth sailing. Download and upload are just okay.
I'd wish Felix can offer a higher speed one, say 50Mbps for $5 extra. I would've jumped on that in a heart beat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hiya Jason - thanks for the review! I can't guarantee faster speeds but I will absolutely put the idea in front of the right eyes here at felix for you.

Thank you Jake.
Your prompt response is much appreciated.

Matthew Y
Matthew YSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Speed - Great Price

Download Speeds are sufficient to watch HD video & Load Web Page/Gamming in a acceptable speed, but not super Quick with Large Files. Great Value For Money for Acceptable Internet Speeds most of the time.
Love the Seeds included in starter Sim Pack.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

The sim transfer was so easy and sms to felix staff is ultra quick. No waiting in phone queues forever. Yay

I’ve just tested the network and it’s super quick. That’s a relief as switching to a new network can be a concern as you want to know that the speed will be the same or better. Felix is great

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much Tim! We're stoked that you're loving felix, so awesome to have you on board with us.
- Scotty from the Care team

Kane
Kane

Very great service

Unlimited data for $35 a month? It’s so good and absolutely fast enough and had great reception, love the plan, been a customer for the past 4 or so months and will continue to do so :)

Cheers Felix

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Kane! Thank you so much for sticking around. We can't wait to plant more trees on behalf.

J raf
J rafIllawarra, NSW

I regret leaving my previous provider, very disappointed

hot spots is not the best, internet shuts down if you receive or make a phone call,Poor internet & reception can't send messages at times and can't receive, 2 bars most of the time, very disappointed, I can honestly say I regret leaving my previous provider, Vodafone on its own is much better, I'll be cancelling my contract my son's contract and my wife contract, yep 3 in total not worth it should have stayed with previous provider, I guess you get what you pay for

Jessb
JessbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better options available

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Lightning port and set uo

I ported my number from another provider, it happened within minutes and so far reception and service are great. I had an existing subscription with Felix which when porting I was immediately given a credit towards future use

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ben! Keeping it simple and easy is how we like to do things around here. So great to hear you're loving felix so far.
- Georgia from the Care team

Best. Phone. Company. Ever.

Value? Customer service? Both through the roof! Truly a revelation in mobile providers in Australia. Thanks so much, Felix <3

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing from people who have found a perfect match with felix.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My costumer service person. Maddie needs a raise.

I signed up with international calling and text. I contacted the help service and I had Maddie the first time two days ago. Today I just got off the help service with the same person. I don't have a fantastic memory due to my A.D.D. I just realized I asked her the same question. She was really nice and patient with me. I was smart and took a screenshot this time so I remember. lol thanks Maddie you really deserve a raise you're so nice and you work fast. It's clear you love what you do. Switching feels like the best thing I've ever done and even better planting some trees each month. It makes me feel like I'm doing my part.❤️

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks so much, Leah! Always happy to help.
So glad you're loving felix! I'll make sure I pass on your request for my raise ;)
- Maddie from felix