Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

felix has changed my life

Felix coverage is great, speed is great I can download docs quickly when I need to.
Unlimited data at such a great price and planting a tree I feel happy to make a difference

Hey Natasha,
So great to hear! We can't wait to keep planting on your behalf each month and reach our goal of 1 million trees planted!

Koni
KoniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won't find a better deal anywhere.

Speed is excellent, but ideally could be a little faster & rarely are there any issues regarding service. I was with the big one and it doesn't come close to felix.

Love it!

Love the ethos of the company. So easy to set up, cab just scan a barcode to activate the sim and away you go. Extremely quick delivery. It’s amazing, will be recommending to everyone!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for joining the good fight, Hannah! So glad you found signing up and activating super simple - that's definitely what we're going for.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great signal and the freedom to use as much data as you want

The speed and unlimited data is a plus. Lack of volte and vowifi is an issue in some cases where 3G doesn’t work properly but other than that it’s fine.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Andrew thanks heaps for the review, plus the feedback - I've shared it with the team! - Michael from the Care team

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Make sure you Activate Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm

Paul B.
Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service, great price, brilliant purpose!

I have had few dropouts and regularly receive rates faster than I expect. While I do not get great reception outside the city, my coverage around where I live and work is better than I experienced when I was on Optus.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Awesome to hear, Paul! If you'd like a hand checking what your coverage should be like anywhere you're going feel free to check our coverage checker on our website!

Awesome all around

Easy sign up, awesome value with the unlimited internet, the speeds are more than sufficient for me to do online classes and stream movies, and the tree planting is just the cherry on top.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for joining the good fight, Andrew! We'll send you an update every few months so you can see where your trees are going so keep an eye out for that email.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Matilda
Matilda

No Negatives

Coverage/speeds have been reliable. No different from the two other providers I’ve been with in terms of performance (except I noted that I had reception in a rural area when other friends didn’t with their different providers). The value for money and environmental aspects are a huge plus and made it a no brainer for me.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for joining the good fight, Matlida! We're so happy to have you planting trees and helping the planet with us.

Sandra Mccartney
Sandra MccartneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great mobile internet.

Network coverage good where we are but can be very patchy out of town. Download speed more than adequate for streaming and movies. Rarely drops out and back online quickly.

sultan
sultanPerth, WA

this is good ! but need some review

the network not too bad but at the roar area network is not sufficient enough. the download speed sometime fast and sometime not fast. some times dropout but not all the time.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Sultan, thanks for your review! We'd love to help make felix a five star experience for you. Feel free to chat with us through your felix app for a hand checking out coverage and your data connection.

Felix the great

Felix is super great the network coverage is wonderful the price is insane none else offers such a great price, internet is super fast u can stream all month without lagging

felix mobileFelix Mobile

You're super great, Gabby! So awesome to have you with us.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Felix Mobile is the best.

I absolutely love Felix. It's the total package for unlimited communications and internet. The speeds on average for me are about 2.4mbs in the evening and the service is very reliable. The $35 price per month is also unbeatable. I would recommend Felix Mobile to one and all.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Andrew! We always love hearing from people who have found a perfect match with felix. Don't forget your referral code from within the felix app when you tell friends about felix!

Terry H
Terry HPerth, WA

Wonderful

Very well pleased with download speeds and streaming. I am happy with the network coverage and haven't experienced any dropouts. Very happy with service and price. Exactly what I've been looking for.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Awesome stuff Terry - enjoy your unlimited movie and TV time on your phone! We're so happy to have you on board.

Amazing value. Great service

Network coverage is good. Unlimited data, (which is the main thing that attracted us in the first place) at fantastic value. The environmental component to what Felix is about is an extra bonus to a company that’s delivering a great product.

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service and Value for Money

I remember when the Vodafone Network was completely shutdown so I wasn't able to use the service. Whilst it was frustrating that the network stopped working I was happy that I received open communication with Felix. I also appreciate that they give a heads up before taking money from your account.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Amazing affordable service that is helping combat climate change!

I've had this service for almost 6 months and only had network problems once which was fixed after a few hours but it was in the early stages of the company which is to be expected.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for sticking around, Zacc! Happy to help any time you need it.

Phillip
PhillipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everyday people

I often look and compare mobile plans and found this gem - the value is fantastic and even with capped speeds up to 20mbits it will be absolutely fine for almost everybody.

I signed my dad up pretty much instantly, he loves streaming YouTube or music and no longer has to worry about running out of data - the sign up process was quick and easy too, all done in the app including the number port.

Edit: Forgot to mention, they also do proper monthly charges so you only pay 12 times a year - some carriers will charge you 13 times in a year by reducing the days a month to 28!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi Phillip, thanks so much for the amazing feedback! We're stoked to hear that you and your dad are enjoying felix so much - I’m also a huge fan of the unlimited!
- Scotty from the Care Team

FlamedTofu
FlamedTofuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and even better customer service

Get almost consistent 18 to 20mbit, when I had to use live chat I was genuinely chuffed with the service, they assisted me straight away and sorted the issue out. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the stars, and welcome to felix!! - Michael from the Care team

Bruce N.
Bruce N.Sydney, NSW

Delivers as promised. Very happy!

I was unsure of the 20mb speed limit but after trialing for a week and very happy, Felix switched the Sim over to my old number. Highly recommended! Hits the sweet spot for location flexibility, allowance, speed and price.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review, Bruce. So glad you're loving felix
- Maddie from the Care team

Switch now!!!

Customer service are so efficient I would highly recommend to my family and friends .About time a new network has come in with great connection and unlimited data..perfect while streaming.

Hey Maggie,
Thanks for the rave review - we're so glad you're loving the service! Don't forget to share your referral code with friends and family to get a cheeky $5 credit on your account once they activate their SIM!

Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Finally and well and truly about time

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Using as a replacement for NBN service right now!

Ignore all the scaremongering from Felix staff, who say "You can't use Felix like a unlimited NBN service"...what rubbish!

I'm have been using a Felix Sim as my only Internet for my family for the past two months, 200GB a month, and we can all stream TV, play Counterstrike, use Zoom and do our Online Banking all at the same time with no problems. Using one 4G Dongle with only one Felix Sim!

(We don't even have NBN in the building but of course I didn't tell Felix that)

It may all be against their terms and conditions, but they don't enforce it, so ignore what they say and just use and abuse the SIM like we do!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Felt like leaving a review after good customer service

Network coverage- no complaints at all.
I experience more dropouts with home internet (another provider) able to hot spot my phone for emergency purposes to stream to keep the little one entertained.
Speeds have not yet dropped since using this service.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Wow - thanks Sterling! We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.

- Nik from the Care team

Happy customer

Totally worth it, I've gone from $100 a month on unlimited data to $35 a month, absolutely worth every penny, I've now shared this with most of my family, worth looking into it if your on prepaid, happy customer here

Hey Tusia,
That's incredible to hear! Make sure you share your referral code with your family - if they pop your code in during sign up, you'll both get a $5 credit on your account when they activate their SIM - how good!

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

The best of the best!

Before this I had never heard of Felux mobile before so I was very hesitant but I was wrong. The service was very quick to switch from Boost mobile to Felix within 2 hours no dramas. Can’t complain with unlimited data and local calls. Who else would offer that!!! Use code for $5 off your next Felix mobile use [Code Removed]

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Jenny! Enjoy your unlimited goodness while knowing you're doing good for the planet :-)

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers