Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Daz
DazSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for.

Worst service ever. Switched my sim, on a Friday, then customer support says "oh maybe it's a faulty sim. We can get you a new sim in three days. Till then please buy a sim card and we will give you a $15 credit." waste of time. You definitely get what you pay for

Statutory declaration rubbish

J raf
J rafIllawarra, NSW

I regret leaving my previous provider, very disappointed

hot spots is not the best, internet shuts down if you receive or make a phone call,Poor internet & reception can't send messages at times and can't receive, 2 bars most of the time, very disappointed, I can honestly say I regret leaving my previous provider, Vodafone on its own is much better, I'll be cancelling my contract my son's contract and my wife contract, yep 3 in total not worth it should have stayed with previous provider, I guess you get what you pay for

Jessb
JessbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better options available

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

amrits4iniPerth, WA

Very slow internet

At night maximum 300kbps lol. Shame. Really regret it. It's just north worth it. It's so stressing to use internet on this. I'll recommend not to even try out this sim.

amrits4ini

I have contacted you before anything

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Am hoping we've been able to sort this out for you - but if still no luck, thanks for giving felix a try and hopefully as the network continues to improve we might see you again down the track.
- Michael from the Care team

helipilot
helipilotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable unfortunately...

Naresh
NareshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad speed experience all the time

Quite bad in internet speed not even getting 1 mgpsand they promise 20 mbps so please be aware of this scam Customer care team had only one answer working on it will fix soon

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alex meir
Alex meir

Terrible, extraordinarily slow, avoid!

The data speeds are absolutely abhorrent
I'm lucky if I can even get a stable connection, there's CONSTANT drop outs, the speeds are consistantly low and no where near their advertised "20mbps up/down cap"

I see 1mbps down on a good day, and they want 35$/month for this garbage?
As if!

I'll be requesting a refund, this is a joke, and if you're a curios reader considering switching to felix for the unlimited data as an NBN alternative, DON'T.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

- Georgia from the Care team

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.
Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.
- Georgia from the Care team

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:
- Jake from the Care team