Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Amrik
AmrikPerth, WA

Unlimited data and tree planted every month

I really impressed about the idea of tree plant every month .
It was too easy to port my prepaid number and taken only few minutes . Unlimited data which is offered by company is really worth .

JigmePerth, WA

Good service

It’s reasonably good, not super fast but not bad too. I can easily go through social media and watch videos on YouTube and tik tok. I can also watch Netflix on it.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi there, thanks so much for your review! So glad you're happy with felix. Hope your enjoying catching up on your fave shows!

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Doesn’t work where I live :( such a great deal but I can’t use it.

Network coverage is roaming on 3G. So no internet. Got service where I live with Optus but not with felix. Which is a shame because it’s such a good deal

Daz
DazSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for.

Worst service ever. Switched my sim, on a Friday, then customer support says "oh maybe it's a faulty sim. We can get you a new sim in three days. Till then please buy a sim card and we will give you a $15 credit." waste of time. You definitely get what you pay for

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Day 1

Very happy with my purchase after one day of use! When I was searching for unlimited internet it seems that Felix is really the only company that was offering it in the mobile space.

It is great for streaming Netflix, Disney+ and other services but unfortunately not fast enough to be 4K. It does reach 2K speeds which is perfectly okay and you can't get much cheaper than this for unlimited data, so for the price it is very good.

An unexpected pleasure

Isn't it nice when you come across a service that delivers on speeds and reliability as well as understanding social responsibilities? We are very satisfied with the service, which at times, will drop out like every other provider in our area.

Michael
Michael

Felix mobile

The service is good and the team are very helpful at any issues one may have unlimited data is a plus don’t need to worry about running out even again also use code [Code Removed] for first month free

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks, Michael! Make sure you share your referral code with everyone you know so you can all earn those peachy credits!!!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Statutory declaration rubbish

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it no problems so far and this will be my 3rd month with felix thanks heaps

It's reliable and working well, I haven't had any drop outs or issues with this type of matter , our downloading speeds have been sufficient for my self and my children, I'm quiet pleased with connecting to Felix thank you.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks Kylie! So great to hear you're loving felix so far. We'd also love to know what we could do to give you a 5 star experience :)
- Georgia from the Care team

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Give customers a means to recharge without normal mobile plan access!

Good deal and plan, but they should take a tip from Optus: when your customer's plan runs out, give them a means to recharge without normal mobile plan access! Not everyone has Wi-Fi around and Covid makes it hard to loiter around the local Maccas for their free Wi-Fi. Optus provides a phone number their customers can call without need for credit and a limited data connection exclusively for recharging. DO IT!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Benjamin, thanks for your review and feedback! I'll make sure your suggestion is put in front of the right eyes, that certainly sounds like a handy feature.
- Chris from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Dropouts and maybe even throttling

It's been good from the start but lately I seen lot of lag, Dropouts and Fluctuating speeds well below 10Mbps. Data downloads is sufficient and can cater to 'all you can eat'

Included Data per Month0 GB

Marisa
MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good get on to it

8/10 sometimes it’s very slow most of the time it’s good do get phone call drop out at times but other wise I’m quite happy with the plan and data

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars Marisa. Hopefully you'll see improvements on the data speeds with network upgrades. Also, feel free to jump into the app and Message with us, we might be able to help!
- Michael from the Care team

Unlimited data perfect

Have had no issues so far great for streaming netflix, coverage is excellent. Also helping to make our planet greener, easy set up and quick porting of number
Overall very happy

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch Dominik! Thrilled to hear you're having great time with us, and helping us fight the good fight! Happy streaming!
- Jake from the Care team

J raf
J rafIllawarra, NSW

I regret leaving my previous provider, very disappointed

hot spots is not the best, internet shuts down if you receive or make a phone call,Poor internet & reception can't send messages at times and can't receive, 2 bars most of the time, very disappointed, I can honestly say I regret leaving my previous provider, Vodafone on its own is much better, I'll be cancelling my contract my son's contract and my wife contract, yep 3 in total not worth it should have stayed with previous provider, I guess you get what you pay for

Jessb
JessbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better options available

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives