Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

• Plan Type
  • Local Reception

Very poor service

In 4 months with Felix I have been left without internet for 3 weeks and then unable to call or receiving call for another 2 weeks (still ongoing). Always the same answer "we are investigating we will get back to you shortly". We don't have the same meaning of "shortly". We always discuss the issue with a new team member that will repeat the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting the fastest network in the world for this price but just something that works. Each time there is an network update in my area I have a new problem and no solution. Pay extra dollars and stay away from felix and vodafone (their network provider)

Marwan
Marwan

I have already done it 4/5 times over the past two weeks. Keep saying they will call me back with an update... It's pathetic.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

I signed up under a free month promotion for Felix Mobile. I live in Central Queensland, and it's like Vodafone towers don't exist here. I'm getting HDPSA+ at best. After a speed test I couldn't even reach 1mb/s. Obviously something is very wrong here and as such I won't continue for obvious reasons. I've had both Telstra and Optus here, and they both work well, though Telstra works far better. This plan might be ideal for cities, etc but even standing outside in the near middle of town, I get H+ on my upper screen. Definitely not worth $35 a month. Sorry. I believe the Vodafone map is misleading. It shows full 4g but I can't even get that.

Warrick
WarrickPerth, WA

Endless data at less than the advertised speeds

I recently bought Felix Mobile for the advertised upto 20Mbps. Disappointingly I was able to achieve nearly 2.9Mbps down, whilst getting 17 up. I contacted customer support who blamed the issue squarely on congestion, which made no sense when I could get good uploads. After that my good uploads vanished. Customer support was slow and resolved nothing so I'm out to find another provider.

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

- Georgia from the Care team

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.
Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.
- Georgia from the Care team

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:
- Jake from the Care team