Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Doesn’t work where I live :( such a great deal but I can’t use it.

Network coverage is roaming on 3G. So no internet. Got service where I live with Optus but not with felix. Which is a shame because it’s such a good deal

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Daz
DazSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for.

Worst service ever. Switched my sim, on a Friday, then customer support says "oh maybe it's a faulty sim. We can get you a new sim in three days. Till then please buy a sim card and we will give you a $15 credit." waste of time. You definitely get what you pay for

Statutory declaration rubbish

Very poor service

In 4 months with Felix I have been left without internet for 3 weeks and then unable to call or receiving call for another 2 weeks (still ongoing). Always the same answer "we are investigating we will get back to you shortly". We don't have the same meaning of "shortly". We always discuss the issue with a new team member that will repeat the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting the fastest network in the world for this price but just something that works. Each time there is an network update in my area I have a new problem and no solution. Pay extra dollars and stay away from felix and vodafone (their network provider)

Marwan
Marwan

I have already done it 4/5 times over the past two weeks. Keep saying they will call me back with an update... It's pathetic.

J raf
J rafIllawarra, NSW

I regret leaving my previous provider, very disappointed

hot spots is not the best, internet shuts down if you receive or make a phone call,Poor internet & reception can't send messages at times and can't receive, 2 bars most of the time, very disappointed, I can honestly say I regret leaving my previous provider, Vodafone on its own is much better, I'll be cancelling my contract my son's contract and my wife contract, yep 3 in total not worth it should have stayed with previous provider, I guess you get what you pay for

Jessb
JessbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better options available

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

I signed up under a free month promotion for Felix Mobile. I live in Central Queensland, and it's like Vodafone towers don't exist here. I'm getting HDPSA+ at best. After a speed test I couldn't even reach 1mb/s. Obviously something is very wrong here and as such I won't continue for obvious reasons. I've had both Telstra and Optus here, and they both work well, though Telstra works far better. This plan might be ideal for cities, etc but even standing outside in the near middle of town, I get H+ on my upper screen. Definitely not worth $35 a month. Sorry. I believe the Vodafone map is misleading. It shows full 4g but I can't even get that.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
amrits4iniPerth, WA

Very slow internet

At night maximum 300kbps lol. Shame. Really regret it. It's just north worth it. It's so stressing to use internet on this. I'll recommend not to even try out this sim.

amrits4ini

I have contacted you before anything

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Am hoping we've been able to sort this out for you - but if still no luck, thanks for giving felix a try and hopefully as the network continues to improve we might see you again down the track.
- Michael from the Care team

Warrick
WarrickPerth, WA

Endless data at less than the advertised speeds

I recently bought Felix Mobile for the advertised upto 20Mbps. Disappointingly I was able to achieve nearly 2.9Mbps down, whilst getting 17 up. I contacted customer support who blamed the issue squarely on congestion, which made no sense when I could get good uploads. After that my good uploads vanished. Customer support was slow and resolved nothing so I'm out to find another provider.

helipilot
helipilotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable unfortunately...

Naresh
NareshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad speed experience all the time

Quite bad in internet speed not even getting 1 mgpsand they promise 20 mbps so please be aware of this scam Customer care team had only one answer working on it will fix soon

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Alex meir
Alex meir

Terrible, extraordinarily slow, avoid!

The data speeds are absolutely abhorrent
I'm lucky if I can even get a stable connection, there's CONSTANT drop outs, the speeds are consistantly low and no where near their advertised "20mbps up/down cap"

I see 1mbps down on a good day, and they want 35$/month for this garbage?
As if!

I'll be requesting a refund, this is a joke, and if you're a curios reader considering switching to felix for the unlimited data as an NBN alternative, DON'T.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team