Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

andy b.
andy b.South East Queensland, QLD

The price is amazing, but the data speed is not.

Sharon
SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great while at home only.

Signal drop outs unable to use Spotify, access some games rewards on holiday in the Riverland was disappointing which made recommending Felix difficult.
My husband will have to stay with Telstra

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Very poor service

In 4 months with Felix I have been left without internet for 3 weeks and then unable to call or receiving call for another 2 weeks (still ongoing). Always the same answer "we are investigating we will get back to you shortly". We don't have the same meaning of "shortly". We always discuss the issue with a new team member that will repeat the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting the fastest network in the world for this price but just something that works. Each time there is an network update in my area I have a new problem and no solution. Pay extra dollars and stay away from felix and vodafone (their network provider)

Marwan
Marwan

I have already done it 4/5 times over the past two weeks. Keep saying they will call me back with an update... It's pathetic.

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.
- Georgia from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

I signed up under a free month promotion for Felix Mobile. I live in Central Queensland, and it's like Vodafone towers don't exist here. I'm getting HDPSA+ at best. After a speed test I couldn't even reach 1mb/s. Obviously something is very wrong here and as such I won't continue for obvious reasons. I've had both Telstra and Optus here, and they both work well, though Telstra works far better. This plan might be ideal for cities, etc but even standing outside in the near middle of town, I get H+ on my upper screen. Definitely not worth $35 a month. Sorry. I believe the Vodafone map is misleading. It shows full 4g but I can't even get that.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Make sure you Activate Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm

Far too Unreliable- data connection

No internet service again in Paddington for an hour.
Completely stuck, needing to connect on messenger to find an address -but nothing!! No Connection. Had to find someone with another provider to hotspot me!!

This is a second time its got me stuck badly.
Can't have that happen again, made me late for work. Employer doesn't want to hear about Felix and no internet service.
Just need something that works all the time.

Felix have the best customer service 10/10

I will go back to Circles.Life - cheap brilliant connection and fast- but crap customer service.
When it comes down to it though, I need CONNECTION all the time. Such a shame as its great to have good customer service for a change.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month200 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

So sorry Andrea, thanks again for giving us a try!!

- Tony from the Care team

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Warrick
WarrickPerth, WA

Endless data at less than the advertised speeds

I recently bought Felix Mobile for the advertised upto 20Mbps. Disappointingly I was able to achieve nearly 2.9Mbps down, whilst getting 17 up. I contacted customer support who blamed the issue squarely on congestion, which made no sense when I could get good uploads. After that my good uploads vanished. Customer support was slow and resolved nothing so I'm out to find another provider.

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team