Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Sharon
SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great while at home only.

Signal drop outs unable to use Spotify, access some games rewards on holiday in the Riverland was disappointing which made recommending Felix difficult.
My husband will have to stay with Telstra

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Make sure you Activate Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm

Far too Unreliable- data connection

No internet service again in Paddington for an hour.
Completely stuck, needing to connect on messenger to find an address -but nothing!! No Connection. Had to find someone with another provider to hotspot me!!

This is a second time its got me stuck badly.
Can't have that happen again, made me late for work. Employer doesn't want to hear about Felix and no internet service.
Just need something that works all the time.

Felix have the best customer service 10/10

I will go back to Circles.Life - cheap brilliant connection and fast- but crap customer service.
When it comes down to it though, I need CONNECTION all the time. Such a shame as its great to have good customer service for a change.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month200 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

So sorry Andrea, thanks again for giving us a try!!

- Tony from the Care team

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.
Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:
- Jake from the Care team