Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

The perfect mobile plan! Make the switch

Switched to Felix just yesterday, and wow is it good! The unlimited data is fantastic and even though you are limited to download and upload speeds of 20, I can still do everything that I need to. I would recommend this carrier to anyone looking for a well priced, big data plan.

Amazing, make the switch

Haven’t had any issues. Coverage and data speed is fantastic. I will be staying with felix forever as the support is also fantastic. Answering any questions and the first free month enables you to switch with confidence.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We will forever be happy to help you out if you ever have any question in the future! Thanks for review, Bailey!
- Chris from the Care team

LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Coverage and Data

Great coverage and speed This is the first time I've had full Signal Strength on my phone Highly recommend your Prepaid plan with unlimited data I use my phone as a Hot Spot for Lap Top And smart TV

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review Lindsay, unlimited data is great for peace of mind! Stream away, but just keep in mind felix is not to be used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bang for your buck 100% happy

No issues at all absolutely spot on. I’m so happy I changed network provider. I’ve had no issues with data speeds or phone signal. I can’t rate felix high enough.

Kenny
Kenny

Easy to install and set up

Good coverage and reliable . Quick to get the set up information and SIM card also user friendly system that was quick and easy to use. I recommend to use it

moonsharky
moonsharkySouth East Queensland, QLD

unlimited data was my main focus. and being affordable. the tree planting makes it even better. never had an issue :)

can't stream much online but other than that it runs perfectly fast enough. i use it for my spotify all the time, and having a stable data connection is amazing for when i am out and about, as i am autistic, so this really helps me.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Listen guys, if you feel frustrated with the value of such expensive services. Felix is the answer

Great price, service impeccable. Scotty and the team are gracious in accepting all queries. Thanks Felix. Without this service, I would be spending a small fortune. Great work guys. Peace.

Hey there, Lee-Shay!
Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words, we're really stoked to have you on board with us! Glad to see you're digging the value for money, we think it's pretty great too :D
-Scotty from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
PatabendiSydney, NSW

So far so good ♥️

I’m using the Felix mobile for week now and its better than my previous connection. Also cheaper! And I planted 1 tree. What a wonderful feeling. Thank you so much!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the love - so great to have you on board! Sit back, enjoy felix, and we'll keep planting a tree a month for you :-)

Michael from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Unlimited data what more can you ask for, so far so good:)

Flexi is great, I was looking for unlimited data plan that is affordable and fast. I only wish they could expand the countries list in the $5 unlimited international calls package.

Best service provider!

Had a query and had a response as soon as the help and support team where online, they explained everything clearly and where extremely polite and informative! Will be keeping my service with these guys for the long haul

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Paulyds - if you're happy, we're happy! Hope you have a safe and happy holidays - make sure to share your refer a friend code when you mention us, you and your friend will get a nice surprise in your felix wallet! - Nik from the felix Care team

andy b.
andy b.South East Queensland, QLD

The price is amazing, but the data speed is not.

Natasha
NatashaFar North Queensland, QLD

Taking care of customers.

At this point I want to say Felix is operating a fantastic service from the customers view point. There really aren't enough companies who get it right like them. From my end I see a service offered in a simple to use format that's well managed. I also see sustainable awareness and action. And I clearly see actions matching promises. Felix understands customers want a service but aren't necessarily tech wizards. Felix delivers. 10 points awesome and thanks.

Sax
SaxPakenham

Unlimited download phone plan

Hey Sax,
We're so glad you're loving the service, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Made our day! Thanks to our customers like yourself, we've just hit the 160K trees planted, so keep spreading the word!
- Emalie from the Care team

Blake
BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible service and highly recommended

My network coverage so far has been great and I have had no issues.
There has been only one dropout due to a deadzone on Vodafone’s part.
I am using my mobile service normally and am loving it. I have already recommended that my family changes over their plans over to Felix Mobile instead. Great and fair price.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Mark, so stoked to hear that you're loving felix! Make sure to share your referral code when mentioning felix (you can find it in your felix app!)
- Scotty from the Care team

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix Is Excellent

My brother told me he was with Felix and very happy, I couldn't believe for $35pm unlimited talk, txt and Internet. When my phone plan came up for renewal, I decided to try Felix too. I am extremely happy with Felix as well, the speed and service are excellent. It's so great not having to worry about running out of mobile data any more !

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team