Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Jacob
JacobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good service and customer friendly

Been using felix for a couple days now and have to say I’m impressed with the data speeds in my area and how friendly the staff were via Facebook messages to help setup the service,

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch, Jacob! So thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with the team and are loving felix so far.

Robert G.
Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional and reliable service.

It's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a telecommunication service provider. I use my phone to Wi-Fi to TV for Netflix Stan and Spotify and I have never yet experienced any unfortunate lagging or other issues with data transfer. Their customer service has always been exceptional, I reckon I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. I only wish they offered a data only plan for a Wi-Fi device as an alternative for watching Netflix without having to use my phone. I definitely recommend Felix hundred percent

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for leaving those kind words, we're so glad you're loving felix! If you're keen to spread the love, consider sharing your referral code to get yourself and your friends $35 in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Corey from the Care team

Joclaus
Joclaus

Fantastic Service

So far so good.
Great network coverage which did worry me.
Amazing customer service team who assisted me with some questions I had.
I would highly recommend switching or signing up with them.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Joclaus, we are so thrilled to hear you are loving it at felix so far! Make sure to share around your referral code to all your friends and family for a cheeky little bump in your felix wallet when they activate.

Kristy B.
Kristy B.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Top price with a great no contact deal and unlimited everything who can ask for anything better than that.I’ve recommended it to people I know. Cheers found no problems at all

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Felix is the absolute best

Felix is excellent provider and the coverage is sufficient and perfect. The data download speeds on an unlimited basis are so sufficient. Felix Mobile is the best ever ❤ thanks Felix

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We think you're the best ever! Thanks for the glowing review, Lena. Great to have you with us.
- Britt from the Care team

Perzella
PerzellaSydney, NSW

Would recommend. Using with home pocket for 1 person

Super efficient and simple. A refreshing experience to SIM card plans. Fast enough to stream content on my TV at HD quality but on the odd occasion needs a second to buffer so it will display in a lower quality for a couple seconds but nothing noticibly annoying.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're finding felix simple and peachy.

Fast activation

Received the SIM card fast and activation went without a glitch. Packaging was nice Andy planting a tree with a new subscription is an option I didn’t see with other providers.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Alin, great to hear you're set up with your peachy felix SIM! Thanks for sharing your experience, hope you enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
Nik - felix Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
nilesh.seelan4
nilesh.seelan4Sydney, NSW

It's helped me a lot

I'm a broke student I can't afford NBN or mobile broadband plans. But just having this and hotspot to my laptop which is connected to my tv solves everything. All I do is watch YouTube or Netflix and it streams perfect on hotspot. Although reception in both normal and WhatsApp calls are not good but that's due to my apartment. Thanks so much Felix you have helped me out a lot. Please someone use my reference code, would appreciate it a lot -NS00077

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!
- Chris from the Care team

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Plan Cost per Month$28.00
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!
- Maddie from the Care team

Mojo
MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the phone plan I have been waiting for

William M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome Product and Support to Match *****

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your support, William! We're so happy to hear that you've found a perfect match with felix. Can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.

William M.

You're very welcome and thank you :)

RnR4ZORr
RnR4ZORrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company, cheap month to month plan

Coverage good in metropolitan, can drop out in country (See Vodafone network map)
Great download speeds
Excellent company, producing an amazing value mobile sim card deal!
Will be recommending this deal to others! :)

Included Data per Month999 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review! Get your friends to use your felix referral code when they sign up, you'll both get a sweet little top up in your felix wallet once they've activated.
- Chris from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Simple set up. So user friendly. So far so good.

Not sure as far as network coverage as just up and running now. Unsure if data download speed as haven’t put it to the test. Will do shortly. Giving as 5 star rating for ease of set-up and already transfer completed by Felix. Took a few minutes if that.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Collette, this is beautiful to hear, so stoked to have you on board with us. We try our best to make things super simple and easy, we're grateful you took the time to share your experience.
- Scotty from the Care team

Very easy to use

Easy switch over and sign up process. Worry free data usage. Great personal touches with the new sim and a great emphasis on being a carbon neutral company with green routes. Great speeds in the Perth area, not tried or needed further than that. No coverage problems as of yet.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Rachel, we're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your time with felix. Thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
- Nik from the Care team

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.
Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives