Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing awesome

I just want to say how awesome felix is great customer service great Value plan but the other thing is when I check the coverage map it says it’s good indoor and outdoor but why is it that the data is so slow indoors and out doesn’t make sense but it works but slow but still I recommend Felix for every think 100% they just need to look into the network TPG

Mon C
Mon C

Simple and Easy

I switched across to Felix as it had a really competitive call/data roaming option. Network has been good. Super easy sign up with the app. Great tech support too. Really happy with the service overall.

Amazing, make the switch

Haven’t had any issues. Coverage and data speed is fantastic. I will be staying with felix forever as the support is also fantastic. Answering any questions and the first free month enables you to switch with confidence.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We will forever be happy to help you out if you ever have any question in the future! Thanks for review, Bailey!
- Chris from the Care team

Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bang for your buck 100% happy

No issues at all absolutely spot on. I’m so happy I changed network provider. I’ve had no issues with data speeds or phone signal. I can’t rate felix high enough.

Sax
SaxPakenham

Unlimited download phone plan

Hey Sax,
We're so glad you're loving the service, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Made our day! Thanks to our customers like yourself, we've just hit the 160K trees planted, so keep spreading the word!
- Emalie from the Care team

Jacob
JacobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good service and customer friendly

Been using felix for a couple days now and have to say I’m impressed with the data speeds in my area and how friendly the staff were via Facebook messages to help setup the service,

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch, Jacob! So thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with the team and are loving felix so far.
- Jake from the Care team

Robert G.
Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional and reliable service.

It's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a telecommunication service provider. I use my phone to Wi-Fi to TV for Netflix Stan and Spotify and I have never yet experienced any unfortunate lagging or other issues with data transfer. Their customer service has always been exceptional, I reckon I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. I only wish they offered a data only plan for a Wi-Fi device as an alternative for watching Netflix without having to use my phone. I definitely recommend Felix hundred percent

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for leaving those kind words, we're so glad you're loving felix! If you're keen to spread the love, consider sharing your referral code to get yourself and your friends $35 in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Corey from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Joclaus
Joclaus

Fantastic Service

So far so good.
Great network coverage which did worry me.
Amazing customer service team who assisted me with some questions I had.
I would highly recommend switching or signing up with them.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Joclaus, we are so thrilled to hear you are loving it at felix so far! Make sure to share around your referral code to all your friends and family for a cheeky little bump in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Jake from the Care team

Kristy B.
Kristy B.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Top price with a great no contact deal and unlimited everything who can ask for anything better than that.I’ve recommended it to people I know. Cheers found no problems at all

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Felix is the absolute best

Felix is excellent provider and the coverage is sufficient and perfect. The data download speeds on an unlimited basis are so sufficient. Felix Mobile is the best ever ❤ thanks Felix

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We think you're the best ever! Thanks for the glowing review, Lena. Great to have you with us.
- Britt from the Care team

Perzella
PerzellaSydney, NSW

Would recommend. Using with home pocket for 1 person

Super efficient and simple. A refreshing experience to SIM card plans. Fast enough to stream content on my TV at HD quality but on the odd occasion needs a second to buffer so it will display in a lower quality for a couple seconds but nothing noticibly annoying.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're finding felix simple and peachy.
- Georgia from the Care team

Fast activation

Received the SIM card fast and activation went without a glitch. Packaging was nice Andy planting a tree with a new subscription is an option I didn’t see with other providers.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Alin, great to hear you're set up with your peachy felix SIM! Thanks for sharing your experience, hope you enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
Nik - felix Care team

nilesh.seelan4
nilesh.seelan4Sydney, NSW

It's helped me a lot

I'm a broke student I can't afford NBN or mobile broadband plans. But just having this and hotspot to my laptop which is connected to my tv solves everything. All I do is watch YouTube or Netflix and it streams perfect on hotspot. Although reception in both normal and WhatsApp calls are not good but that's due to my apartment. Thanks so much Felix you have helped me out a lot. Please someone use my reference code, would appreciate it a lot -NS00077

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!
- Chris from the Care team

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Plan Cost per Month$28.00
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!
- Maddie from the Care team

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team