Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Awesome all around

Easy sign up, awesome value with the unlimited internet, the speeds are more than sufficient for me to do online classes and stream movies, and the tree planting is just the cherry on top.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for joining the good fight, Andrew! We'll send you an update every few months so you can see where your trees are going so keep an eye out for that email.

Felix the great

Felix is super great the network coverage is wonderful the price is insane none else offers such a great price, internet is super fast u can stream all month without lagging

felix mobileFelix Mobile

You're super great, Gabby! So awesome to have you with us.

Amazing value. Great service

Network coverage is good. Unlimited data, (which is the main thing that attracted us in the first place) at fantastic value. The environmental component to what Felix is about is an extra bonus to a company that’s delivering a great product.

Phillip
PhillipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everyday people

I often look and compare mobile plans and found this gem - the value is fantastic and even with capped speeds up to 20mbits it will be absolutely fine for almost everybody.

I signed my dad up pretty much instantly, he loves streaming YouTube or music and no longer has to worry about running out of data - the sign up process was quick and easy too, all done in the app including the number port.

Edit: Forgot to mention, they also do proper monthly charges so you only pay 12 times a year - some carriers will charge you 13 times in a year by reducing the days a month to 28!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi Phillip, thanks so much for the amazing feedback! We're stoked to hear that you and your dad are enjoying felix so much - I’m also a huge fan of the unlimited!
- Scotty from the Care Team

FlamedTofu
FlamedTofuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and even better customer service

Get almost consistent 18 to 20mbit, when I had to use live chat I was genuinely chuffed with the service, they assisted me straight away and sorted the issue out. Highly recommended.

Included Data per Month1,000 GB

Thanks for the stars, and welcome to felix!! - Michael from the Care team

Bruce N.
Bruce N.Sydney, NSW

Delivers as promised. Very happy!

I was unsure of the 20mb speed limit but after trialing for a week and very happy, Felix switched the Sim over to my old number. Highly recommended! Hits the sweet spot for location flexibility, allowance, speed and price.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review, Bruce. So glad you're loving felix
- Maddie from the Care team

Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Finally and well and truly about time

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

The best of the best!

Before this I had never heard of Felux mobile before so I was very hesitant but I was wrong. The service was very quick to switch from Boost mobile to Felix within 2 hours no dramas. Can’t complain with unlimited data and local calls. Who else would offer that!!! Use code for $5 off your next Felix mobile use [Code Removed]

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Jenny! Enjoy your unlimited goodness while knowing you're doing good for the planet :-)

Could not be happier

Porting my number from another service was incredibly fast and painless. The prices can't be beat. From the little things - a seed packet when you order your new sim, to the big things - a tree planted for every month youre with Felix, run on renewable electricity, carbon neutrality - i am absolutely thrilled with everything and recommend it to everyone I know. I am so happy to have found a service where I don't feel like I'm being taken for a ride. I received an answer to my chat message within thirty seconds of sending it!

madambuddah
madambuddahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Impressed

Wow 20mbps who offers that?? For $35 well I’m very happy faster than my sad old NBN was lol… Join up people nothing to lose, make the big boys take note

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars, madambuddah! Tell everyone you know about felix, and don't forget to give them your referral code when you do for a nice surprise in your felix wallet!

- Michael from the Care team

pimmentoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Have to say tops

I am using this for a backup when my NBN goes down and it has been useful. At this point I am testing and went to visit a family member who was with the downed nbn provider, EPIC and Felix worked fine considering no other phone provider does. This is excellent and I am porting my number to Felix and my family member is signing up too. Good stuff for once.
But I can honestly say that my experience just recently with EPIC left me shopping around and as for transparency? Well, I dont know, wait and see how this one goes and so far I am happy. Its with Vodafone so it should be good.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Yay, welcome aboard, and thanks for the 5 stars!! Don't forget to share your referral code when getting others on felix (you can find it in your app) - it'll give you both a peachy surprise in your felix wallet $$$
- Michael from the Care team

Thanks...

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and professional support!

I had some trouble or with my previous provider and porting my number. All felix staff members I spoke with were friendly and gave consistent and clear information. Emalie is amazing!

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Awww thanks so much Dee, this review has made our day, especially Emalies!

- Jenny from the Care team

chahy
chahySydney, NSW

Best find for 2021

After getting a Bill shock with previous provider, am switching to felix. Quick, thoughtful, great business model! Speed is capped at 20MB, enough for daily use. Transaction was so smooth and easy, will definitely recommend to a friend.

Excellent!

I'm quite happy with Felix Mobile's services. It's very reliable, affordable and the staff are just amazing, very friendly and prompt with their chat response. Though the speed is not the fastest but really works for me. Highly recommended 10/10.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there, it's great to hear that you're loving the felix experience! The felix team really appreciates you taking the time to review and support us. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help in the future!
- Nik from the Care team

March Procianos
March ProcianosDarwin, NT

Value for money & has reliable coverage.

The $35 SIM-only plan I'm on with unlimited data truly offers the best value for money. And the coverage and speed are surprisingly reliable and fast. Great customer service as well.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review March - it's great having you on board!

- Michael, from the Care team

Carlos
CarlosSydney, NSW

Amazing service like no other.

I have been with Felix mobile for less than a month and so far it has been amazing haven’t had any issues at all, I love the unlimited data where I don’t have to worry about going over.
The customer service is absolutely amazing too always willing to help with any issues.
The network so far has been great.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We're so glad you're having a great experience with felix Carlos!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything - we're online 8am-8pm AEST everyday, and always ready to help out in whatever way we can.
- Emalie from the Care team

Matthew
MatthewSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service

Had trouble transferring to Felix from Exetel, but Jake, the customer service representative helped me every step of the way, and was a pleasure to communicate with. Coverage fine in Geelong and data speed is adequate for streaming and gaming

Included Data per Month999 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Welcome aboard Matthew, and thanks for the kind words. Jake (and the rest of the team) love to help!

Mitch - Jake's boss

Love it

Putting all other networks to the test with unlimited everything for 35 dollars a month. No other will be able to compete as I know I was spending 90 dollars a month

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars Kacey, we're so very happy to have you on board!

- Paul, felix General Manager

Michael F.
Michael F.South East Queensland, QLD

Top notch

Great customer service. Good reception.
Data download/upload speeds could be a little faster.
Looking forward to being a part of it

Oh I need thirty dirty words so this is a part of it.