Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Bruce N.
Bruce N.Sydney, NSW

Delivers as promised. Very happy!

I was unsure of the 20mb speed limit but after trialing for a week and very happy, Felix switched the Sim over to my old number. Highly recommended! Hits the sweet spot for location flexibility, allowance, speed and price.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review, Bruce. So glad you're loving felix
- Maddie from the Care team

Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Finally and well and truly about time

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

The best of the best!

Before this I had never heard of Felux mobile before so I was very hesitant but I was wrong. The service was very quick to switch from Boost mobile to Felix within 2 hours no dramas. Can’t complain with unlimited data and local calls. Who else would offer that!!! Use code for $5 off your next Felix mobile use [Code Removed]

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Jenny! Enjoy your unlimited goodness while knowing you're doing good for the planet :-)

- Georgia from the Care team

Sophia
SophiaSouth West, WA

Cheap, value for money and saving the environment, the company is amazing to deal with, fast and reliable.

I live in the country so I get drop outs with any company, felix offers fast download speeds and and reasonably good network coverage I would like if it could be better in the country though

Could not be happier

Porting my number from another service was incredibly fast and painless. The prices can't be beat. From the little things - a seed packet when you order your new sim, to the big things - a tree planted for every month youre with Felix, run on renewable electricity, carbon neutrality - i am absolutely thrilled with everything and recommend it to everyone I know. I am so happy to have found a service where I don't feel like I'm being taken for a ride. I received an answer to my chat message within thirty seconds of sending it!

madambuddah
madambuddahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Impressed

Wow 20mbps who offers that?? For $35 well I’m very happy faster than my sad old NBN was lol… Join up people nothing to lose, make the big boys take note

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars, madambuddah! Tell everyone you know about felix, and don't forget to give them your referral code when you do for a nice surprise in your felix wallet!

- Michael from the Care team

Far too Unreliable- data connection

No internet service again in Paddington for an hour.
Completely stuck, needing to connect on messenger to find an address -but nothing!! No Connection. Had to find someone with another provider to hotspot me!!

This is a second time its got me stuck badly.
Can't have that happen again, made me late for work. Employer doesn't want to hear about Felix and no internet service.
Just need something that works all the time.

Felix have the best customer service 10/10

I will go back to Circles.Life - cheap brilliant connection and fast- but crap customer service.
When it comes down to it though, I need CONNECTION all the time. Such a shame as its great to have good customer service for a change.

Included Data per Month200 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

So sorry Andrea, thanks again for giving us a try!!

- Tony from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
pimmentoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Have to say tops

I am using this for a backup when my NBN goes down and it has been useful. At this point I am testing and went to visit a family member who was with the downed nbn provider, EPIC and Felix worked fine considering no other phone provider does. This is excellent and I am porting my number to Felix and my family member is signing up too. Good stuff for once.
But I can honestly say that my experience just recently with EPIC left me shopping around and as for transparency? Well, I dont know, wait and see how this one goes and so far I am happy. Its with Vodafone so it should be good.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Yay, welcome aboard, and thanks for the 5 stars!! Don't forget to share your referral code when getting others on felix (you can find it in your app) - it'll give you both a peachy surprise in your felix wallet $$$
- Michael from the Care team

Thanks...

chahy
chahySydney, NSW

Best find for 2021

After getting a Bill shock with previous provider, am switching to felix. Quick, thoughtful, great business model! Speed is capped at 20MB, enough for daily use. Transaction was so smooth and easy, will definitely recommend to a friend.

Excellent!

I'm quite happy with Felix Mobile's services. It's very reliable, affordable and the staff are just amazing, very friendly and prompt with their chat response. Though the speed is not the fastest but really works for me. Highly recommended 10/10.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there, it's great to hear that you're loving the felix experience! The felix team really appreciates you taking the time to review and support us. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help in the future!
- Nik from the Care team

March Procianos
March ProcianosDarwin, NT

Value for money & has reliable coverage.

The $35 SIM-only plan I'm on with unlimited data truly offers the best value for money. And the coverage and speed are surprisingly reliable and fast. Great customer service as well.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review March - it's great having you on board!

- Michael, from the Care team

Carlos
CarlosSydney, NSW

Amazing service like no other.

I have been with Felix mobile for less than a month and so far it has been amazing haven’t had any issues at all, I love the unlimited data where I don’t have to worry about going over.
The customer service is absolutely amazing too always willing to help with any issues.
The network so far has been great.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We're so glad you're having a great experience with felix Carlos!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything - we're online 8am-8pm AEST everyday, and always ready to help out in whatever way we can.
- Emalie from the Care team

Matthew
MatthewSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service

Had trouble transferring to Felix from Exetel, but Jake, the customer service representative helped me every step of the way, and was a pleasure to communicate with. Coverage fine in Geelong and data speed is adequate for streaming and gaming

Included Data per Month999 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Welcome aboard Matthew, and thanks for the kind words. Jake (and the rest of the team) love to help!

Mitch - Jake's boss

Love it

Putting all other networks to the test with unlimited everything for 35 dollars a month. No other will be able to compete as I know I was spending 90 dollars a month

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars Kacey, we're so very happy to have you on board!

- Paul, felix General Manager

Naresh
NareshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad speed experience all the time

Quite bad in internet speed not even getting 1 mgpsand they promise 20 mbps so please be aware of this scam Customer care team had only one answer working on it will fix soon

Alex meir
Alex meir

Terrible, extraordinarily slow, avoid!

The data speeds are absolutely abhorrent
I'm lucky if I can even get a stable connection, there's CONSTANT drop outs, the speeds are consistantly low and no where near their advertised "20mbps up/down cap"

I see 1mbps down on a good day, and they want 35$/month for this garbage?
As if!

I'll be requesting a refund, this is a joke, and if you're a curios reader considering switching to felix for the unlimited data as an NBN alternative, DON'T.

Michael F.
Michael F.South East Queensland, QLD

Top notch

Great customer service. Good reception.
Data download/upload speeds could be a little faster.
Looking forward to being a part of it

Oh I need thirty dirty words so this is a part of it.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers