Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team