Mobile Internet does not work at all
Switched from 80GB of 4G data to Felix for unlimited internet. Instead now in limbo with no internet. Felix does not work with Asus it would seem. Buy a new phone ? New sim sent still no mobile internet. Courteous customer service but wouldn't switch blindly.Unfortunately error comes that its SIM is not internet enabled!. It will not load even a minimalist page such as Google.com. No connection. Zero mobile data. I am now with zero mobility since the 18th of January.
Bad speed experience all the time
Quite bad in internet speed not even getting 1 mgpsand they promise 20 mbps so please be aware of this scam Customer care team had only one answer working on it will fix soon
Terrible, extraordinarily slow, avoid!
The data speeds are absolutely abhorrent
I'm lucky if I can even get a stable connection, there's CONSTANT drop outs, the speeds are consistantly low and no where near their advertised "20mbps up/down cap"
I see 1mbps down on a good day, and they want 35$/month for this garbage?
I'll be requesting a refund, this is a joke, and if you're a curios reader considering switching to felix for the unlimited data as an NBN alternative, DON'T.
Questions & Answers
How can I pay b4 my due date
Can use the Felix app
I'm on the app. It's set up every 30 days to automatically but was wondering how can I pay b4 the due date
Hey there, Kelly and Narda. Although you can't pay early, felix is a month to month pre-paid subscription, so your renewal date is on the same day every month. Your renewal will go through automatical...ly at around 11:59pm on your renewal date (unless you switch your number to another provider, pause, or cancel beforehand). If you have any credit in your felix wallet, this will automatically be deducted from your renewal amount. - Scotty from the Care team
Is felix network reception in Brunswick, victoria 3056?
Hiya Tom! Have a squiz at our coverage map below, or chat to us in the felix app if you need a hand!
- Jake from the Care team
can i have 2 different numbers on the 1 account
That im not sure of.. I only have the one..
You can have multiple sim cards and numbers with/transfered to Felix however seperate accounts/logins for each one they are not yet like some telco where they can combine the numbers to one/family acc...ount however they do allow apps like parallel and multiple accounts so you are able to have two or three Felix apps on your device/s to keep track of your billing and usage hope this helps and also there are help articles as well
Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives
About Felix Mobile
On Felix Mobile’s single plan, callers receive the following features for $35 a month:
- unlimited data at speeds up to 20Mbps.
- unlimited calls and text.
- tethering (hotspot).
- the ability to pause your monthly plan.
- switching providers to Felix with a digital eSIM.
- no lock-in contract or exit fees.
Optional add-ons include unlimited international calls and texts for an extra $5 a month in 40 selected countries, and international roaming for $20 to use over 365 days.
Felix also organises for one tree to be planted each month for every customer.
Points of praise:
- Customers of Felix Mobile encountered customer service that’s quick, efficient and helpful - and which continues for the duration of a plan, not just during the sign-up process.
- If setting up a plan independently, it’s also easy to sign up using the Felix app.
- The fact that unlimited data is part of the plan had reviewers happily giving a thumbs up to Felix Mobile.
- Reviewers reported their satisfaction with the coverage, speed and signal strength they received with this mobile phone service provider.
- The affordable price of the mobile plan was a significant plus point for reviewers.
- Felix’s eco-friendly gesture of planting a tree every month per active customer was viewed as a great initiative by reviewers.
Felix Mobile has its customers talking about how this is a smart plan for smartphone users - so much so, that it’s won a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Mobile Phone Service Provider. Top points went to Felix Mobile’s excellent value for money and customer service.
|Category||Mobile Phone Service Providers|
|International Roaming Offered||Yes|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.