Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Pros

Great value for money
Reliable coverage
Excellent customer care

Simple, great value, easy

Easiest and fastest sign-up ever! Entered my details and in 5 mins had an eSIM ready to activate. Very different from the cumbersome number transfer processes experienced with other providers. Simple, fair pricing. Fast responses on live chat support. Extremely impressed and highly recommended. Limited at 20Mbps which is sufficient for me, however I would love an option to upgrade to fast 5G speeds in future

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Much better than my previous provider

Very reliable and fast speeds also awesome for watching videos online Wich I do frequently and have not had any dropouts great job Felix i am very glad found you

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Ricky, thanks for leaving us such a great review! I'm so glad you've found a plan that's the right fit for you :)
- Corey from the Care team

Allan
AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

this a perfect solution for my needs

has reliable network coverage, with no experience of drop outs. i have experienced
buffer free streaming, and speedy download time frames. the app is easy to use. the sim delivery was fast as was the phone number porting. love it.

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Allan, we're so glad you found the plan that's just right for you with felix. We really appreciate the feedback! - Nik from the felix Care team

Heart warming

The network speeds are just as fast as my previous network, only my new subscription is half the price and is good for the planet.

The packaging sent to me was incredible and came with literal seeds to plant in my own garden!

Hey Andrew,
We're so glad to hear that your switch to felix as been a positive experience for you! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I hope your seeds fit in with the rest of your garden!
- Izzy from the felix Care

Excellent customer service

Fantastic customer service via Chat app. I have always had prompt service and really helpful advice. The Team of customer service reps on the chat are the best I've ever come across, well done!

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Jode, thank you so much for the kind words!
We're always happy to help out in whatever way we can!
- Emalie from the Care team

Mel W.
Mel W.Sydney, NSW

Amazing International roaming - 4gb, 100sms and mins for $20 that lasts a year!!!

Switched to felix just before my first post-covid holiday. 7countries in 30days all covered for $20!!! SO AWESOME to not stress when landing, or find wifi or switch sims every country

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Kicked the big guys to the curb

Had issues with international roaming, data limits, and pricing with other providers. This plan is straightforward, and because of the phone I already have was able to port across my number in a matter of hours thanks to the eSim option. Data speeds have been fine in Australia and Singapore. The sustainability efforts are good as well.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Marco
MarcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service with great value

The best plan with unlimited data I got so far. Great for individual use. If you’re on your own and need network with no data limit (eg for WFH), this should be the choice.

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Marco. Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it. Great to hear you are making the most of your plan!

Fred
Fred

Saved my life

Moved to a unit without internet and is consistently faster and more reliable than previous nbn. Now overseas, roaming plan is cheaper and more reliable than my provider. Highly recommend.

Matthew R
Matthew RGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awesome customer service

I can’t believe I have found another amazing Mobile provider felix has on of the best customer service around if something has gone wrong they get straight on to the issue I’m so happy all I wish if the can up the speed a bit more for the data even if they change a bit more is fine

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Matthew! Thanks so much for the glowing review, we are really glad you love the support from the team. We appreciate the feedback about your speeds and I'll definitely make sure it is put in front of the right people.

Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbeatable service and a great app

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Lovely chatting with you, Cam. Sometimes hiccups happen but we're always keen to sort them out as best and as fast as we can. Thank you so much for your feedback!
- Chris from the Care team

Absolutely adorably perfect

I switched one of my services to Felix and have been super amazed the team are an asset and the company have wonderful moral thank you for all you do

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Tabitha, thank you so much for such a glowing review and kind words for the team. We really appreciate it and are excited to have you on board with us, helping us on our way to our goal of 1 million trees planted!

Storm T
Storm TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix mobile

I’m new to felix
I’ve been a long term dodo mobile customer on a $35 per month plan our dodo nbn failed in the wall and dodo want us to wait a week for a technician and to charge $10 per gb over the 20gb data allowance ( a hd movie takes 5gb so that’s $50 per movie!) so what choice do I have? I must switch to felix! Hopefully they won’t pull The same bait and switch tactics dodo has! Be careful combining services with one company! Judging by all the positivity around felix I must be on the right track :D thanks for the timely reply to my product review it itself is worth an extra star! Thanks again!

Included Data per Month20 GB
felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Thanks for the amazing review Storm, we're happy to have you onboard! - Michael from the Care team

Bec P
Bec PSydney Surrounds, NSW

No issues so far!

I'm 2 months into using Felix Mobile as my mobile service provider. The switch was super quick, I opted for the physical SIM and it arrived next day in the mail, activation was instant.
Not had any issues with reception or internet speed.
The one time I've contacted customer service was through messenger and they replied within hours and were super friendly and helpful.

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hi there Bec, thank you so much for the lovely review! Glad to hear you're happy with felix and you had a great experience with the team. Stoked to have you on board with us!
- Scotty from the Care team

James
JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome provider

I have 2 accounts with felix, and have recommended 3 of my friends who absolutely love the service provider who actually plants trees for every month you continue your service

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Thanks for your support, James! We can't wait to plant even more trees on your behalf in the future.
- Gigi from the Care team

Hates S.asked

Why do you keep claiming people are not to use your Felix network like a home internet plan?

It doesn't matter whether I use another device vs my phone to download data off the internet, I'm still using thr same amount of data at the end of the day, so why do you keep repeating that your Felix network/plan "with unlimited data" is not designed to replace home internet - Or in my case, my mobile which sometimes gets used as a hotspot to download data or update a game???

Please explain why people are not to use your "unlimited internet plan" to replace their home internet if they're not downloading more than they normally would and don't "beat around the bush" with your answer please.

Hugh McGarry
Hugh McGarry

I suspect that it is to avoid clogging up their (Vodafone) back haul 4G network with some people downloading massive amounts of data.

Kelly w.asked

How can I pay b4 my due date

Narda
Narda

Can use the Felix app

Kelly w.

I'm on the app. It's set up every 30 days to automatically but was wondering how can I pay b4 the due date

Tom S.
Tom S.asked

Is felix network reception in Brunswick, victoria 3056?

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hiya Tom! Have a squiz at our coverage map below, or chat to us in the felix app if you need a hand!

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives

About Felix Mobile

On Felix Mobile’s single plan, callers receive the following features for $35 a month:

• unlimited data at speeds up to 20Mbps.
  • unlimited calls and text.
  • tethering (hotspot).
  • the ability to pause your monthly plan.
  • switching providers to Felix with a digital eSIM.
  • no lock-in contract or exit fees.

Optional add-ons include unlimited international calls and texts for an extra $5 a month in 40 selected countries, and international roaming for $20 to use over 365 days.

Felix also organises for one tree to be planted each month for every customer.

Points of praise:

• Customers of Felix Mobile encountered customer service that’s quick, efficient and helpful - and which continues for the duration of a plan, not just during the sign-up process.
  • If setting up a plan independently, it’s also easy to sign up using the Felix app.
  • The fact that unlimited data is part of the plan had reviewers happily giving a thumbs up to Felix Mobile.
  • Reviewers reported their satisfaction with the coverage, speed and signal strength they received with this mobile phone service provider.
  • The affordable price of the mobile plan was a significant plus point for reviewers.
  • Felix’s eco-friendly gesture of planting a tree every month per active customer was viewed as a great initiative by reviewers.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Felix Mobile has its customers talking about how this is a smart plan for smartphone users - so much so, that it’s won a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Mobile Phone Service Provider. Top points went to Felix Mobile’s excellent value for money and customer service.

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers