Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Kristy B.
Kristy B.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Top price with a great no contact deal and unlimited everything who can ask for anything better than that.I’ve recommended it to people I know. Cheers found no problems at all

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Felix is the absolute best

Felix is excellent provider and the coverage is sufficient and perfect. The data download speeds on an unlimited basis are so sufficient. Felix Mobile is the best ever ❤ thanks Felix

felix mobileFelix Mobile

We think you're the best ever! Thanks for the glowing review, Lena. Great to have you with us.
- Britt from the Care team

Perzella
PerzellaSydney, NSW

Would recommend. Using with home pocket for 1 person

Super efficient and simple. A refreshing experience to SIM card plans. Fast enough to stream content on my TV at HD quality but on the odd occasion needs a second to buffer so it will display in a lower quality for a couple seconds but nothing noticibly annoying.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're finding felix simple and peachy.

Fast activation

Received the SIM card fast and activation went without a glitch. Packaging was nice Andy planting a tree with a new subscription is an option I didn’t see with other providers.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Alin, great to hear you're set up with your peachy felix SIM! Thanks for sharing your experience, hope you enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
Nik - felix Care team

nilesh.seelan4
nilesh.seelan4Sydney, NSW

It's helped me a lot

I'm a broke student I can't afford NBN or mobile broadband plans. But just having this and hotspot to my laptop which is connected to my tv solves everything. All I do is watch YouTube or Netflix and it streams perfect on hotspot. Although reception in both normal and WhatsApp calls are not good but that's due to my apartment. Thanks so much Felix you have helped me out a lot. Please someone use my reference code, would appreciate it a lot -NS00077

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!
- Chris from the Care team

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Plan Cost per Month$28.00
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!
- Maddie from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mojo
MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the phone plan I have been waiting for

William M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome Product and Support to Match *****

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your support, William! We're so happy to hear that you've found a perfect match with felix. Can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.

William M.

You're very welcome and thank you :)

RnR4ZORr
RnR4ZORrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company, cheap month to month plan

Coverage good in metropolitan, can drop out in country (See Vodafone network map)
Great download speeds
Excellent company, producing an amazing value mobile sim card deal!
Will be recommending this deal to others! :)

Included Data per Month999 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review! Get your friends to use your felix referral code when they sign up, you'll both get a sweet little top up in your felix wallet once they've activated.
- Chris from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Simple set up. So user friendly. So far so good.

Not sure as far as network coverage as just up and running now. Unsure if data download speed as haven’t put it to the test. Will do shortly. Giving as 5 star rating for ease of set-up and already transfer completed by Felix. Took a few minutes if that.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Collette, this is beautiful to hear, so stoked to have you on board with us. We try our best to make things super simple and easy, we're grateful you took the time to share your experience.
- Scotty from the Care team

Very easy to use

Easy switch over and sign up process. Worry free data usage. Great personal touches with the new sim and a great emphasis on being a carbon neutral company with green routes. Great speeds in the Perth area, not tried or needed further than that. No coverage problems as of yet.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Rachel, we're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your time with felix. Thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
- Nik from the Care team

Shane H.
Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unlimited video calls

I am ecstatic about my Felix $35 I spend 24/7 on video call to my Filipina wife, before on WiFi with all their gaming, streaming, etc .It make my call poor at times.. But with Felix now on my side with unlimited data, I now have uninterrupted video call 24/7 with great quality picture. And for anyone interested in how much data that is over a month its about 97Gb .

Included Data per Month1,000 GB

Hey Shane,
Thanks for the stars - so great to hear that you're able to use felix to keep in touch with your wife overseas! Keeping connected is more important than ever right now.
- Emalie from the Care team

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

I am having the same experience as what I had with my previous provider but only better Felix it’s carbon neutral - and it makes such a difference! I’m truely loving it!

Included Data per Month4 GB
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Love this! So great to have you joining us in the good fight.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Best unlimited plan. Amazing performance with everything.

20mbps is more than enough for things I do. Works awesome. Only thing I don't like would be xcloud game streaming performance. But I think that is because of vodafone network being not optimized for xcloud. Otherwise is amazing. 10/10 from me.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey dadeadman, so great you are loving your speeds with felix! Gaming can require some higher Mbps, which is why you may have seen a dip there, but thrilled to see you have been having a great time.
- Jake from the Care team