Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

andy b.
andy b.South East Queensland, QLD

The price is amazing, but the data speed is not.

Sharon
SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great while at home only.

Signal drop outs unable to use Spotify, access some games rewards on holiday in the Riverland was disappointing which made recommending Felix difficult.
My husband will have to stay with Telstra

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.
- Georgia from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Make sure you Activate Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm

Niegut F.
Niegut F.asked

Hi there. I'm thinking of changing to you guys been reading the reviews. I just wanted to know am I allowed to use my hotspot for my kids ipads when we are out and about. I have home internet so it's only when we are out that it would be needed to be used like that.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi I am using my Hotspot on my phone where ever I go and do not have a problem

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the question! Yep that's no problem. You can tether to your personal devices, as long as felix isn't being used as a substitute for home internet or in a modem.
- Michael from the Care team

Larry Bumstead
Larry Bumsteadasked

Are you allowed to have other people be tethered to your personal device?

Jigme
Jigme

Yes you can tether other devices, didn’t face any issues.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Larry! Thanks for the question. The felix plan is intended to be used with your personal mobile phone. You are permitted to tether other personal devices, such as your laptop or tablet, to your mobile phone by creating a mobile hotspot from your phone via Wi-Fi.

However the felix plan must not be used to provide tethering to other people's devices (for example the devices of members of your household, colleagues or friends), nor used as a substitute for a home internet service or in a modem.

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a live chat with us (we're online every day) over at felixmobile.com.au
- Scotty from the Care team

Christian M.
Christian M.

Why can't it be used as a substitute for home internet? For some people it would be an easier option under different circumstances or even maybe pensioners who want a bit of internet but don't need a great deal but can't afford having to many separate plans.

Majid K.
Majid K.asked

Hi ,
I would like to join the network but i don't know if there a good signal in Canberra, any reviews?

Patabendi
Patabendi

try this

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Majid! You can check out what coverage at your address is like here - https://felixmobile.com.au/network/. If you still have questions, you can start a live chat from that same link :)
- Maddie from the Care team