Verifiedfelixmobile.com.au

86% · 73799 · 11%

Geevin
GeevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review for felix mobile

I have been a user of Felix mobile for more than two years now. I use it mainly to browse the internet. I was living in rural Queensland and the internet worked fine for a 4G network but I moved to Brisbane this year and have very little or no signal at my house. Other than it is a good service and good value for money. Show details
DJTink
DJTink

Great phone plan

I switched from another provider after many years and chose Felix for the basic 25g plan after researching many others and reading reviews. I could not believe how easy the transfer process was. I ordered the SIM on a Tuesday afternoon and it arrived on the Thursday. I thought the porting might take several hours but it took 15 minutes to be connected to the network! I haven't travelled outside a capital city yet so I can't comment on regional/rural coverage but the app is easy to navigate and the global roaming option seems like good value. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Kbenn
Kbenn

Fantastic phone plans

Very cheap and affordable while still providing you with what you need don't let the cheap price sway you it's great quality Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley

It's soo bloody good

As with vodaphone sometimes coverage is average, but is usually quite speedy and it's great having unlimited data!! Show details ·  1
shmuel k.
shmuel k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible connection

This plan has terrible connection. I live in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and even when I go inside shops or sometimes even my car I lose all connection!! it's ridiculous. the only good thing is that it's really unlimited data. If you want a good reliable connection, I definitely don't recommend Felix. Show details
Jesse
JessePerth, WA

Perfect provider

Great network coverage, perfect for everything I need and never lets me down. Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan4 posts

Average

Poor Upload speeds and once used eg, via hotspot, backing up photos into gdrive your connection essentially dies, to the point you cannot even run a speedtest if utilising up band, everything stops. Unlimited and pricing is great, however frequent drop-outs tantamount to intermittent connection is frustrating tedious around NSW North Coast region, In major cities it's great but does anywhere else it doesn't cut it..I've put value for money at 3 as I'm paying for essentially bad internet. Currently looking at broadband and swapping/downgrading mobile to get away from these issues which is a shame really Show details
Cameron
CameronGippsland, VIC

Great price

Best price around can't live without it love that much Show details ·  1
jake t.
jake t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

The best value for money in the country nothing else comes close

The best value for money in the country nothing else comes close Show details ·  1
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Don't no what I'd do without it

Felix unlimited data it's the cheapest one around and fastest. I constantly have my hotspot on and up to 6 devices around our home connected 24/7 and the service doesn't miss a beat at all. Show details ·  1
Shantanu
Shantanu

Great plan

Great plan. Reliable and good customer service and budget friendly Show details ·  1
Jackson
JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

The only service provider that should exist tbh

i literally love and trust Felix as a brand more than pretty much every other brand. i only have issues with service in new housing areas or super remote locations, and outside of those i never experience dropouts. i just love everything that they stand for and recommend them to everyone that i can. Data downloads are also generally super fast too! Show details ·  1
ZigZagRoad
ZigZagRoadSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Very generous and no fuss

Very generous and no fuss. haven't had a single problem/issue. Show details ·  1
A W.
A W.

Service excellence

I have utilised Felix for some time now and can only offer my positive experience I mostly am in Sydney sometime travelling as far south as Nowra as far west as Bathurst and north to Taree I have never missed a call. Sometimes towards the end of the month the data slows slightly no complaints from me great service. Show details ·  1
Corinne
Corinne
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great service, love it, cheap

Service has been great except phone calls and internet drop out when I'm on train going through a few suburbs in Petersham and and Stanmore NSW. Occasional download speeds can be slow but not always. Show details ·  1
Bronny
BronnySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great service, both at home and overseas

I’ve been overseas and without coverage, luckily via wifi Emalia was able to assist me to get back online within minutes. The help chat is fantastic (once you get past the robot) and I would highly recommend Felix to anyone looking for a great service, awesome support and such a great price. Show details ·  1

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Felix is stable And fast

Actually i had Felix more than 1 year and half the team is always stable and quick data download is sufficiently fast. Show details ·  1
Lidia
Lidia

Felix is fantastic

Great plan value, excrellent initiatives and nice little bonuses for customers :) occasional drop out on the Vodafone network but generally reliable. Show details ·  1
Div
DivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Affordable plan with unlimited data

Affordable plan, good service that also focuses on the environment. Wish international calls/SMS with 5G were part of the standard service plan. Show details ·  1
Patabendi
PatabendiSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect plan for me!

I was looking for a good plan that doesn’t drain my wallet and gives enough data because i don’t have wifi at home so i rely on my mobile connection all the time. Saw felix on a youtube advertisement and thought trying it. It was when they started the unlimited data plan for $35. And also they plant a tree for me too. So I couldn’t say no. This unlimited connection is not faster like most of the newer plans but I did not find any problems yet. Only problem because felix uses the vodafone network sometime you won’t find coverage when you go out the city but other than that Im using felix for more than a year now and I love this. Show details ·  1
Ebony W.
Ebony W.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great value with excellent service

I have used Felix for almost 2 years now and have no regrets. The unlimited data, text and calls have been put to the test with no issues. I did find service lacking in smaller rural areas but that was expected. The customer service has been amazing and all my queries have been handled well. Show details ·  1
Ryan
Ryan

Awesome value

Awesome value for unlimited value for only $35 a month! Really reliable mobile network and data connection as well! Show details ·  1
Siddharth
Siddharth
  Fair Incentive Verified

Felix for unlimited data!

Felix have always been a fantastic mobile service provider. I went with them for their unlimited data package option, and they've never disappointed. Have been a loyal Felix user now for nearly 2.5 years. Show details ·  1
Mimi
Mimi

Felix mobile plan

Great data mobile plan. I am really enjoying the unlimited data everyday. I can watch the drama without significant issues.
Signal can be weak sometimes if going to countryside. Show details ·  1
Nick G.
Nick G.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Felix mobile over one year

I have been with Felix mobile on their unlimited plan for well over two years.

I live approx 5km from Brisbane CBD and have never had any signal issues. Data streaming via 4G is surprisingly fast and net flix etc never ever glitches.

I have legitimately recommended felix to friends and family. There is a cool green angle to the company too and apparently they have planted 32 tress on my behalf. Show details ·  1

Casey R.
Casey R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money

Unlimited data for a very reasonable price. Never had any issues with text or call reception (unless in obvious environments like a basement or elavator). Never experienced dropouts. Data download can be on the slower side, but still usable. Easy to use app to update payment details, subscription, etc. Very much appreciate the text reminders that autocharged payments are about to occur. Show details ·  1

Joshua
JoshuaSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive

Felix for unlimited data!

Mohamed
Mohamed

Best phone network in Australia

Felix is the best phone network in Australia hands down Show details ·  1
Christopher
ChristopherSydney, NSW

Service and product

Never had problem while with Felix also the coverage of the telco quite good for its price, movie streaming also gaming. Show details ·  1
Debska
Debska3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great coverage in my area

I’ve never had any problems with Felix in my locality and find the monthly fee one of the most affordable. Only problems is once I leave the Melbourne area in some places I can’t get any coverage, example Echuca and Kinglake, even sometimes in Langwarrin. I think Telstra has a monopoly in regional Australia? Show details ·  1
Jimi
Jimi
  Fair Incentive

Great service for a great price!

Never had issues with network coverage.
The mobile data is unlimited and can be used as a hotspot to stream onto the t.v and other devices without any problems.
Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Felix is great

Always on. Have not had a single problem since joining. Show details ·  1
leon
leonSydney, NSW18 posts

Used 2 yrs, most time in good cover

Used 2 years, but had 2 times disconnect the neywork, and no compensation. Show details ·  2
A.D.Floyd
A.D.FloydSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

I don't understand why everyone isn't on Felix yet

Unlimited data thats cheaper than most every other plan as well at environmental. It's a no brainer. Show details ·  1
Phil S.
Phil S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

This is perfect cant live whithout it

Network coverage is good havent experianced any dropouts but some buffering on Netflix
Data download speeds ok Show details
Fiona
Fiona

Value for money

Switch to felix mobile over a year no problem at all Show reply

Temehani
Temehani

Perfect

Felix is a very fast and effective network too use, its reliable by how affordable it is and how fast it is, it works better then my wifi at home, im so happy with this service. Show reply
Gurmeen K.
Gurmeen K.
  Fair Incentive Verified

I love this plan don’t wanna go back to any other plans

Low cost and good quality. But sometimes the speed gets very low and very distractive.
Also if we go far away from city it doesn’t work recently I went to great ocean and my phone had no service. But still I like felix. Show details ·  1
Simon M.
Simon M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best value deal!

Felix saves me having to pay for Internet and phone separately which would be around $100. The unlimited data on the Felix plan I simply hotspot to my pc and all Internet requirements are met, along with unlimited calls and texts for $35 per month. Show details ·  1
Rhi
Rhi

Great Mobile Provider

A great, stress-free option for those happy with the Vodafone network coverage. I like not having to worry about my data usage and don’t feel limited by 4G speeds at all. eSIM activation was quick and easy.
Thanks Felix! Show details ·  1