Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Unlimited data perfect

Have had no issues so far great for streaming netflix, coverage is excellent. Also helping to make our planet greener, easy set up and quick porting of number
Overall very happy

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch Dominik! Thrilled to hear you're having great time with us, and helping us fight the good fight! Happy streaming!

Very good thanks

Quick and efficient,the service you provide is of excellent quality.Please continue your highest levels of quality for I wish not to have to return to my old expensive old service with Telstra.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Bradley you have absolutely made my day! We're thrilled to have you onboard, and we'll do our best to continue to keep you smiling :)

Megan
MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with the service :)

I've been using felix for the past 8 months, and I love the value for money. The internet speed easily keeps up with zoom calls and streaming services, and I've already reccomended it to friends and family. (The internet speeds are a bit slow in more rural areas, though)

felix mobileFelix Mobile

That's 8 trees you have planted with us so far Megan! So fantastic to have you with us. Make sure to use your referral code with all your friends and family for some cheeky $$$ in your felix wallet when they activate.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I get to plant a tree every month without getting my fingernails dirty

For the price this is a great offer. Wish the app woudlnt log you out everytime as its a pain to log in. Otherwise speed is good, not super fast but can stream netflix ok. Happy with the service so far.

John B.
John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant company

$35 a month for unlimited data. Can't get any better. Finally a Telco that isn't greedy. Thank you felix. No problems with coverage. Data speeds aren't a problem. I download a lot of music and there are no hiccups.

Local Reception
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks John, we agree it doesn't get much better than felix! Keep streaming away, and we'll keep fighting the good fight for the planet!

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

The only plan I can actually appreciate ;)

Cheap, sufficient and very reliable. I've even refered Felix to many people so they can experience the same services with me (and to get every single benefit).So thank you Felix<3

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for sharing the love for felix, Laylani. Sounds like you might get a big bump up in your felix wallet with your friends jumping on board too, woohoo!
- Chris from the Care team

Benjamin
BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for anything better

I love Felix for the fact that they deliver everything they say they will when it comes to service, the download speeds are great streaming shows or even gaming is amazing

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Aww shucks Benjamin. Over the moon to hear how great of a time you have been having. So great having you a part of felix!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jason ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and Value for Money

It had one outage when Vodafone was having major network problem a few months back. Other than that, it has been a smooth sailing. Download and upload are just okay.
I'd wish Felix can offer a higher speed one, say 50Mbps for $5 extra. I would've jumped on that in a heart beat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hiya Jason - thanks for the review! I can't guarantee faster speeds but I will absolutely put the idea in front of the right eyes here at felix for you.

Thank you Jake.
Your prompt response is much appreciated.

Perfect

Thank you for your help. I love this sim card. I will continue to use this sim car in future. Keep me posted if you need anything else please thank

felix mobileFelix Mobile

You're so welcome Mangal! Great to have you onboard with us.

Finley
FinleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Very good no complaints, service was fast and easy to switch over to I feel looked after and I’m looking forward to helping the planet a little more with the help of felix.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Fantastic to hear, Finley! We love having you onboard and helping us contribute to our goal of 1 million tress planted.

Matthew Y
Matthew YSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Speed - Great Price

Download Speeds are sufficient to watch HD video & Load Web Page/Gamming in a acceptable speed, but not super Quick with Large Files. Great Value For Money for Acceptable Internet Speeds most of the time.
Love the Seeds included in starter Sim Pack.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

It’s nice How reliable is the network coverage?i Have experienced frequent high speed data download speeds sufficiently you’ll love it like I do UHD TV viewing is nice not like others only able to view SD

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

The sim transfer was so easy and sms to felix staff is ultra quick. No waiting in phone queues forever. Yay

I’ve just tested the network and it’s super quick. That’s a relief as switching to a new network can be a concern as you want to know that the speed will be the same or better. Felix is great

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much Tim! We're stoked that you're loving felix, so awesome to have you on board with us.
- Scotty from the Care team

Kane
Kane

Very great service

Unlimited data for $35 a month? It’s so good and absolutely fast enough and had great reception, love the plan, been a customer for the past 4 or so months and will continue to do so :)

Cheers Felix

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Kane! Thank you so much for sticking around. We can't wait to plant more trees on behalf.

"Fix-it Felix"

After a horrible experience with one of the main providers, I joined Felix, and Felix fixed everything. Customer service is excellent, network and reception is fast and excellent. Very happy!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks Rumi! We're so happy to have you on board.

J raf
J rafIllawarra, NSW

I regret leaving my previous provider, very disappointed

hot spots is not the best, internet shuts down if you receive or make a phone call,Poor internet & reception can't send messages at times and can't receive, 2 bars most of the time, very disappointed, I can honestly say I regret leaving my previous provider, Vodafone on its own is much better, I'll be cancelling my contract my son's contract and my wife contract, yep 3 in total not worth it should have stayed with previous provider, I guess you get what you pay for

Jessb
JessbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better options available

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Lightning port and set uo

I ported my number from another provider, it happened within minutes and so far reception and service are great. I had an existing subscription with Felix which when porting I was immediately given a credit towards future use

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ben! Keeping it simple and easy is how we like to do things around here. So great to hear you're loving felix so far.
- Georgia from the Care team

Best. Phone. Company. Ever.

Value? Customer service? Both through the roof! Truly a revelation in mobile providers in Australia. Thanks so much, Felix <3

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing from people who have found a perfect match with felix.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My costumer service person. Maddie needs a raise.

I signed up with international calling and text. I contacted the help service and I had Maddie the first time two days ago. Today I just got off the help service with the same person. I don't have a fantastic memory due to my A.D.D. I just realized I asked her the same question. She was really nice and patient with me. I was smart and took a screenshot this time so I remember. lol thanks Maddie you really deserve a raise you're so nice and you work fast. It's clear you love what you do. Switching feels like the best thing I've ever done and even better planting some trees each month. It makes me feel like I'm doing my part.❤️

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks so much, Leah! Always happy to help.
So glad you're loving felix! I'll make sure I pass on your request for my raise ;)
- Maddie from felix

oli bmelbourne

Nice people and company

It is nice company and nice people with fast response and regards plan is good I was with vodafone tested providers and this plan is good no sure with speed but is definitely good would be good also if there was option for bpay and direct debit as well but I was happy with free month offer joined hope will be good since vodafone I been and big ones pretty much is same only no volte lte shows maybe because of phone itself but is good and is 30 days no 28 days

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Hey Oli,
Thank you so much for the stars and your kind words!
Thanks for all the great suggestions... I can't make any promises, but I'll make sure they get in front of the right eyes :)
- Emalie from felix

oli b

Hi Felix welcome if they also want in future add mobile broadband sim prepaid plans will be great or more Felix plans will be good and other options for payment hope you stay strong as always

Zak Steer
Zak SteerSouth West, WA

Best Plan Ever

Unlimited mobile data at 20mbps they plant one tree each month you stay a customer which is good for the planet customer service is really good
Plus I’m their favourite customer

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for sharing the felix love, Zak! We're planting more and more trees each and every month, thanks for your contribution!
- Emalie from the Care team

Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.Canberra 2600, ACT

You MUST change to Felix!

The best thing I did all year was changing to Felix Mobile. No one else can compare to their customer service, unlimited calls and data at $35 bucks per month - what else could you want! I couldn’t rate it enough, I tell all my family and friends to join

felix mobileFelix Mobile

So great to have you with us Ashleigh! Don't forget to share your referral code to take advantage of some bonus credit for you and friends who activate using your code.

Felix unlimited internet plan

Very impressed with the super fast and convenient service they offer. Specially in covid time. Also in addition Filex has unlimited internet mobile plan as well. I recommend Filex to all.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

I signed up under a free month promotion for Felix Mobile. I live in Central Queensland, and it's like Vodafone towers don't exist here. I'm getting HDPSA+ at best. After a speed test I couldn't even reach 1mb/s. Obviously something is very wrong here and as such I won't continue for obvious reasons. I've had both Telstra and Optus here, and they both work well, though Telstra works far better. This plan might be ideal for cities, etc but even standing outside in the near middle of town, I get H+ on my upper screen. Definitely not worth $35 a month. Sorry. I believe the Vodafone map is misleading. It shows full 4g but I can't even get that.

Local Reception